وزیراعلی پنجاب عثمان بزدار نے کوئی ٹیکس نہیں دیا

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thank god for accommodating. PTI, PPP or PMLN are all the same. The only difference being that PTI is better than them in propaganda. What has changed? Ghanta, nothing. The same puss filled faces lectured us in the previous govts are once again warming seats having changed loyalites and lecturing us again. Kal BRT mai phir aag lag gayi. People have been screaming about massive irregularities and corruption done by Khattak. But majal hai ke koi action le. Is mulk mai ihtesab kabhi nahi hosakta. Mark my word.
lets be so negative! That is the most important pointer. If brt has irregularities then it should be investigated and most importantly lined up and shot.

Pathfinder

It is not true that nation do not pay taxes; everyone pay taxes but those are indirect taxes. Look Khan government has increased petrol and electricity prices many times and inflation reached to 20% at one time. PML(N) increased direct tax collection 20% higher than every previous year therefore double it in five years. PTI failed to even maintain the last collected tax by PML(N). PTI is all about talk, talk and talk only.
oh yea awan. tooi party is all work work work. tooi hakumat was jannat da nazara.

The Sane

past only tells us who we have become, it’s a construct of mind and at times blinds us

who doesn’t know the past

All that matters is what are we doing in present to achieve a better future
What I have quoted is from the present.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
how can you avoid past blaming? as you put it!

now unless in the past milk and honey was pouring in the streets and only in the last 2 years it stopped! Or when we go to school and learn history! should that stop too? we learn and refer to the past so we can correct our course here in present!

so NO we MUST refer to the past!

so you want things to change in 2 years but your expectation of peepee and nawaj league was what exactly? they have been raping Pakistan for 50 years peepee and almost 40 years tooi party. I am amazed at the people who want everything in few seconds yet were happy that they were being pillaged for decades. no wonder Pakistani quom is its own enemy.

Yea you wish is to have the military take over and I can see the crowd you are with. I hope IF they take over then they kill all those 190+ traitors who voted against Pakistan in FATF!

past only tells us who we have become, it’s a construct of mind and at times blinds us

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
lets be so negative! That is the most important pointer. If brt has irregularities then it should be investigated and most importantly lined up and shot.
Its not a question about IF, but an open secret of corruption now. On the other hand Malam jaba is just about procedural irregularities and not embezzlement. I know a lot of dirty secrets of this PTI govt because my brother was one of their provincial secretaries. Corruption remained the same if not more during PTI's govt in KP.

Pathfinder

Its not a question about IF, but an open secret of corruption now. On the other hand Malam jaba is just about procedural irregularities and not embezzlement. I know a lot of dirty secrets of this PTI govt because my brother was one of their provincial secretaries. Corruption remained the same if not more during PTI's govt in KP.
interesting, which secretariat was that?

Pathfinder

Really?
kabhi bijli ka bill dea hay?
kabhi Biscuit khareeda hay?
jitna indirect taxation Pakistanio se horhi hay kisi se nahi hoti
how do you avoid that? you pay tax per your income! BUT when the tax system is broken then everyone pays more indirect taxes which oppress the poor but have no affect on the rich. either way tax is unavoidable. unless you bring a different system!

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
interesting, which secretaries was that?
Rather not name him, you know the political victimisation that goes in Pakistan. Just know one thing our vote and confidence in PTI is shattered. They are just another leaf of the same book. Nothing different than those previous chors.

Pathfinder

that is some interesting take on the past. 'at times blinds us' so we are blind now?

Pathfinder

Rather not name him, you know the political victimisation that goes in Pakistan. Just know one thing our vote and confidence in PTI is shattered. They are just another leaf of the same book. Nothing different than those previous chors.
okay...I believe you

Ali raza babar

how do you avoid that? you pay tax per your income! BUT when the tax system is broken then everyone pays more indirect taxes which oppress the poor but have no affect on the rich. either way tax is unavoidable. unless you bring a different system!
your kids can't go to a Govt school,
you can't get your grandfather's treatment in a givt hospital.
police is the biggest Mafia.
And you want people to pay more taxes to strengthen the Corrupt lot?
Govt job is not to just collect taxes.
it's to spend those to Make institutions and serve the people and here your CMs protocol kills an innocent man.
You want to fuel that pathetic Garbage of a human beings car?
where is your conscience?