وزیراعلی پنجاب عثمان بزدار نے کوئی ٹیکس نہیں دیا

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes exactly : some who just want to get away from every responsibly by putting everything on the past
so by that logic when Pakistan could have NOT gotten onto FATF grey list in the time of the tooi hakumat! they made sure Pakistan went on the grey list by refusing to make any changes in policies. which is the past.

Present hakumat is doing everything to get out. so by your logic dont blame the past.

how about karkey, raja rental and peepee power scandal that got Pakistan into liabilities of 1.6 billion dollars. don't blame the past gov for it.

What about qayamat and ammal which will be from the past actions! how do you narrate this?

Pathfinder

your kids can't go to a Govt school,
you can't get your grandfather's treatment in a givt hospital.
police is the biggest Mafia.
And you want people to pay more taxes to strengthen the Corrupt lot?
Govt job is not to just collect taxes.
it's to spend those to Make institutions and serve the people and here your CMs protocol kills an innocent man.
You want to fuel that pathetic Garbage of a human beings car?
where is your conscience?
I said you pay taxes per income. per income. it means you pay on what you earn. If you are NOT earning for any reason then you are NOT paying excessive taxes. But to do that everyone must be in a tax database of some sort which is updated straight away if you are in employment or not.

I hope it was easy to understand and you wont start a rona dhona.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
so by that logic when Pakistan could have NOT gotten onto FATF grey list in the time of the tooi hakumat! they made sure Pakistan went on the grey list by refusing to make any changes in policies. which is the past.

Present hakumat is doing everything to get out. so by your logic dont blame the past.

how about karkey, raja rental and peepee power scandal that got Pakistan into liabilities of 1.6 billion dollars. don't blame the past gov for it.

What about qayamat and ammal which will be from the past actions! how do you narrate this?
You forgot a few characters that were involved in the rental power plants. Besides some people that I am scared to name, Babar Awan and Shahid Rafi were quite notorious in that era. The bearded thug ironically now advocates us on honesty and jurisprudence in light of Islam.

Pathfinder

You forgot a few characters that were involved in the rental power plants. Besides some people that I am scared to name, Babar Awan and Shahid Rafi were quite notorious in that era. The bearded thug ironically now advocates us on honesty and jurisprudence in light of Islam.
yea I was talking about something else but welldone you have spun it into something else. what are your views on tooi hakumat and fatf? as you are so quick to point out babar awan and the other person!

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
yea I was talking about something else but welldone you have spun it into something else. what are your views on tooi hakumat and fatf? as you are so quick to point out babar awan and the other person!
Both of them are rascals but at least they were more democratic than the current govt. Babar fraudiya awan flared you up quite quickly I am sorry

Ali raza babar

where did this happen?
I said you pay taxes per income. per income. it means you pay on what you earn. If you are NOT earning for any reason then you are NOT paying excessive taxes. But to do that everyone must be in a tax database of some sort which is updated straight away if you are in employment or not.

I hope it was easy to understand and you wont start a rona dhona.
My Question is, PAY FOR WHAT?
What we are paying where the hell it's being spent.
it seems you don't understand tha Monetary system at all

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کیا بزدار کا گزارا صرف تنخواہ پر ہے؟

یہ تو اس نے مجھے کبھی نہیں بتایا ..لیکن میرا صرف اتنا کہنا ہے کہ یہ کیسے ممکن ہے کہ کوئی ٹیکس نہ دیا ہو ..دو چار روپے تو کٹے ہونگے ..نئیں ؟

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Really?
kabhi bijli ka bill dea hay?
kabhi Biscuit khareeda hay?
jitna indirect taxation Pakistanio se horhi hay kisi se nahi hoti

سر .یہاں ہم ایک ڈالر بھی کماتے ہیں تو ٹیکس ادا کر کے گھر لے جاتے ہیں .پھر اسی ڈالر کو خرچ کرنے جاتے ہیں تو پھر ٹیکس ادا کرتے ہیں ..یہ کوئی انہونی نہیں ہے ..پاکستان میں ٹیکس دینے کا کلچر نہیں ہے اس لئے آپ حیران ہیں ...صرف وہ ٹیکس ادا کرتے ہیں جن کی تنخواہ سے آٹو میٹک ٹیکس ڈی ڈکٹ کر لیا جاتا ہے ..
تاجر حضرات تھوڑے پر مک مکا کرتے ہیں

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
that is a valid point. if they are not doing anything then I agree. But they are doing something but it is not without hurdles.

I find it comical when those who criticise, do so from an angle which reflects their motives. Now FBR could have been computerized and paper system banished by previous gov's too! But saying oh present gov is not doing it bla bla bal. well FBR and tax collection has been a problem and it suited the previous gov's to keep it weak because they had to keep their followers happy too.
And they themselves wanted to evade tax too.

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
ٹیکس آمدنی پر دیا جاتا ہے
True, in foreign countries they are very strict on tax. Everyone has to pay tax on their income and on every thing they buy. Even people who are not earning any thing has to file a tax return saying that they are unemployed or on income support.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistanis are complaining when their income tax is 1% of salary. We pay around 30% including national insurance in the UK. Then we also pay 20% VAT on everything we buy. We pay over £1100 per year council tax and also road tax for every owned a car.

I bet the tax pakistanis have to pay on food is far less than what we pay in the UK yet no one in the UK complains because we know the taxes are spent on services and infrastructure. Pakistanis should not complain to the Government for not building infrastructure when the majority of people do not pay taxes.

Awan S

oh yea awan. tooi party is all work work work. tooi hakumat was jannat da nazara.
یار میری پارٹی نہیں ہے اور نا وہ جنت کا نظارہ تھی مگر پچھلی حکومت موجودہ حکومت سے بہت بہتر تھی اب ہر پاکستان میں رہنے والا پاکستانی یہ بات مناتا ہے آپ بھی مانتے اگر ملک میں رہتے - باقی دور کے ڈھول ہمیشہ سہانے ہوتے ہیں -

Pathfinder

یار میری پارٹی نہیں ہے اور نا وہ جنت کا نظارہ تھی مگر پچھلی حکومت موجودہ حکومت سے بہت بہتر تھی اب ہر پاکستان میں رہنے والا پاکستانی یہ بات مناتا ہے آپ بھی مانتے اگر ملک میں رہتے - باقی دور کے ڈھول ہمیشہ سہانے ہوتے ہیں -
bilkul jo yahvian manifesto 2013 tooi party ki thi. uss ka kia result milla? tooi ne apne iktadar ke akhri sal me kaha ke 'mujhe 22 saal de do neya Pakistan bana doun ga'