وزیر اعظم نیشنل سکیورٹی کی میٹنگ نہیں کرسکتے تو استعفی دیں

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
سوال تو بڑا لاجیکل ہے لیکن جواب بھی موجود ہے۔
فرض کریں وزیر اعظم گلگت بلتستان کے اہم ایشو پر پولیٹیکل پارٹیوں کا اجلاس بلاتا اور اپوزیشن محض عمران کو ناکام بنانے کے لیے اس ایشو پر وہی سیاست کرے جو انہوں نے اسمبلی میں اینٹی منی لانڈرنگ بل پر کی تھی۔

شائد اسی لیے وزیر اعظم نے یہ کام فوج سے کروایا ہو۔ کیوں کہ فوج کا ڈنڈا پھر ایسا ویسا تو نہیں ہوتا۔
Good logical reply. In other words the real power lies with the army and nobody respects the selected prime minister?

Malik_007

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good logical reply. In other words the real power lies with the army and nobody respects the selected prime minister?
Tmhari koi respect krta ha?? Nawaz ki koi respect karta ha?? Bilawal ki koi respect karta ha??? Zardari ki koi respect karta ha??????

Bat simple ha samajh lo k agar Imran Khan aaj keh day k Zardari bahoot shareef admi ha tou Bilawal foran Press Conference kray ga k nahi Zardari Kutti nasal ka harami admi ha or Imran Khan jhoot bol raha ha!

Bat samajh i? opposition nay har hal main har bat ko manfi layna ha kiun k yehi unki siasat ha, so yeh kehna k IK ki koi bat nahi sunta, is ka jawab umeed ha tmhain 2nd para main mil gaya hoga!!!

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nobody including the PM wants, nor has the time to waste with these united corrupts and their abu, maal bacho aur NRO dilao meetings.

Gong to these waste of times lends credence to these irrelevant duds or the perception that anyone takes them seriously.
I would say as under:
PM lacks the authority and is basically just a puppet. Therefore we have seen that the general directly conducts meetings and even meet foreign diplomats making a mockery of democratic leadership which i think doesn’t even exist at the moment.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I would say as under:
PM lacks the authority and is basically just a puppet. Therefore we have seen that the general directly conducts meetings and even meet foreign diplomats making a mockery of democratic leadership which i think doesn’t even exist at the moment.
Of course you will regurgitate what your boss is saying. No surprise there.

Zainsha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لیڈر تو وہ ہوتا ہے جو فوراً سعودی عرب بھاگے۔۔ لندن بھاگے۔۔

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
This general went to Saudi Arabia also after SMQ farted on Imran Khan's face about Saudis lol
Yes ! i agree with u . Why would a General Visit Saudia and meet the Saudia Kings/Officals etc. What is the Foreign Ministry for? If you look carefully you would notice that Imran is just a puppet and all decisions of state are made by the army itself.