وزیر اعظم کو کال کرنے والی عائشہ مظہر کون؟رؤف کلاسرا سے گفتگو

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Yes but as the lady said in her interview, It shall be considered resolved once it's resolved otherwise just another false hope for that poor woman.
Should have been resolved by now and I hope it is.

Getting Rs.5 Lakh damages is not a big deal that an IG can't do it.

She was very much disappointed and decieved many times that's why she has said so.

Had Umar Sheikh there, he would have already sort it for her.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Umar Sheikh was bashed by everyone on his insensitive statement but I always felt he was a genuine guy who made a mistake. This girl's statement should be shared as much as possible to show the other side of the coin to the public.

His only problem was that he had big mouth. He thought that as PM was on his backing so he can fight every mafia but forgot that PM can't even fight Judiciary and Arm forces Mafia untill now.

He should have work very silently.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Getting Rs.5 Lakh damages is not a big deal that an IG can't do it.

She was very much disappointed and decieved many times that's why she has said so.

Had Umar Sheikh there, he would have already sort it for her.
Yes exactly 5 Lakh, shouldn't take this long although I must admit I don't know when she spoke with IK but even 24 hours is a long time for such a minor issue.
I have no doubts Umar Sheikh would have, yes. Alas he can't so that's neither here nor here.
Still she got her house back and that's something, I'm happy for her but most importantly I'm happy for Klasra lol.

Hate_Nooras

Umar Sheikh was genuine. He should be the IG of Police in Punjab. Kaptaan do the right thing, make him the IG.

Last edited:

peaceandjustice

His only problem was that he had big mouth. He thought that as PM was on his backing so he can fight every mafia but forgot that PM can't even fight Judiciary and Arm forces Mafia untill now.

He should have work very silently.
بڑے بڑے مگر مچھوں سے خاموشی سے لڑا نہیں جا سکتا ھے ان بڑے بڑے مافیاز کے کرپٹ میڈیا اداروں میں موجود کرپٹ کالی بھیڑوں سے مراسم یوتے ہیں جو کہ قابل افسران کو کام نہیں کرنے دیتے اور خاص کر لاھور اور سندھ ہائی کورٹ کیسی قابل افسران کو کام نہیں کرنے دیتے جو افسران کرپٹ خاندانوں کرپٹ مافیاز پر ہاتھ ڈالتے ہیں ان کو آخر کار عدالتوں کے زریعے ختم کر دیا جاتا ھے عمر شیخ اس کی سب سے بڑی مثال ھے

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

میرا رب کسی کا محتاج نہیں

اس نے جس سے جو کام لینا ہوتا ہے

لے کر اس کو دعاؤں کے ساتھ

اپنی رضا سے راضی کر دیتا ہے

اس ماں جی کا اتنا کہنا ہی عمر شیخ کی نجات کا ذریعہ بن جاے

قیام پاکستان سے آج تک

جس کا جتنا کام تھا

رب ذلجلال اتنا ہی کام لے رہا ہے

واللہ عالم بالصواب