وزیر اعظم کے مشیر احتساب شہزاد اکبر نے اپنے عہدے سے استعفیٰ دے دیا

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fabricated court judgements too where Sharif and Zardari mafia always got relief while hen and egg thieves were punished
I don't think you were born retarded. However, What I said and what you construed doesn't match . This is the end result of the fabricated and fake cases when prosecution can't support the charges with evidence and proof. Now, obviously a slow like you can't understand why courts are not interested in fakings .

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is the end result of the fabricated and fake cases when prosecution can't support the charges with evidence and proof.
The accused gets bail or case adjournments for years instead of day to day hearings. That's the failure of courts not prosecution

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The accused gets bail or case adjournments for years instead of day to day hearings. That's the failure of courts not prosecution
Have you ever f read what courts been saying about NAB ? You are one fool ass running around like a chicken with head cut off after the resignation of the fat mountain .. Sad , that you can't be fed the trash anymore.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When Imran khan will resign for being useless?
Everyone is leaving the sinking ship.
"Now i will be more dangerous by his resignation " Imran Khan not Hamid Mir.
Lagta Youthia ka matam shuru hogaya. Abi tak Youthia ki post ayi.
The person who hired him is 1000% more useless.
تم اپنی بکواس سے فارغ ہو لو تو ہماری پوسٹ بھی آ جاےگی.
اب اس میں کیا . ?