وقار ذکی کی وزیر اعظم عمران خان کو کھلی دھمکیاں

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
عمران خان بھی تین دن سے سوچ رہا ہوگا کہ اس کے گھر میں نے کس جنم میں چھاپہ پڑوایا تھا؟
خان تو تمھارے نیلسن گوالمنڈیلا کو اپنے بلے پر رکھتا ہے اس ننھے منھے سے پسو ?کی کیا اوقات ہے

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ن لیگ نے اپنے سارے پٹے کھول دئے ہیں
جن کو لوگ کسی گنتی میں نہیں جانتے وہ منہ اٹھائے راگ الاپنے لگے ہیں

Hunter__

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Kanjroun kaa saddioun purana tareeqa hai apnay aap ko bohat important samjhtay hain.
Imran kaa kutta bhi iss say zeadah mo'otabar hai.

Vets iss beemari ko kutta syndrome kehtay hain.
crypto is shit, main ny khud bhe crypto main invest kia , its similar to shares , only big fish can enjoy, itna aasan hota to kia he baat thee,

musman

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Noon league after watching this video... ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ ابوووووووووووووووووووووووو​

Sohail Shuja

He is going to face some big legal problem.
And not because he is using such language against Khan but because of his big money deals , which went wrong.
Wait and see !!!!
Fact. It appears like he is balking behind a buttress in anticipation. It is a prelude to his ode which he is going to sing on shortly after being caught in the act.

It is anyone's guess that he had been laundering money via Bitcoin and had been helping people to do so. Due to this, Pakistan might have faced a flight of capital, shortage of foreign currency and evasion from applicable taxes. Now, it seems like some political personality is backing him up (maybe someone from PPP, who are famous for smuggling dollars out of Pakistan via Kanjars).

Last edited:

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Crypto currency is a reality of this century. It cannot be ignored. Please don't oppose it, like printing press and loudspeaker and radio etc was first opposed by muslims.
Regulate the damn thing. We cannot escape it for long
'You don't cut the head to cure the headache'.
"ہمارے شوق دنیا سے نرالے ' قفس میں قید کرتے ہیں اجالے "

Last edited:

Spartacus

Fact. It appears like he is balking behind a buttress in anticipation. It is a prelude to his ode which he is going to sing on shortly after being caught in the act.

He is trying to use “ Emotional Blackmailing Technique “ when he used such words in last of his Twitter video . Where he used like he is protecting his family, mother , sister and even daughter . I don’t know if he has a daughter ( and if she is old enough for such money deal ) .
I think he involved some of his very closed relatives.
And this is a matter of time now that people would know what really happened.
As observers we can just wait and see .
But his last video where he blamed Khan showed “ Something went really very bad for him “

Sohail Shuja

He is trying to use “ Emotional Blackmailing Technique “ when he used such words in last of his Twitter video . Where he used like he is protecting his family, mother , sister and even daughter . I don’t know if he has a daughter ( and if she is old enough for such money deal ) .
But his last video where he blamed Khan showed “ Something went really very bad for him “
Couldn't agree more. He might have been using the ladies of his home to launder the money. This will not be a surprise for me to know.

mughals

they will get him inshallah