ٹک ٹاک پابندی پر فواد چوہدری نے عمران خان کو خط لکھ دیا

Sheerheartattack

MPA (400+ posts)
Unnecessary ban they need to revoke , move forward with technology and globalization there is no malice and/or commercial third party interest other than US pressure which is irrelevant.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Which countries have banned this Chinese company before us ?
The two countries who hate China the most.
1- USA
2- INDIA

We are the only third country in the world that has banned this Chinese company. We have pleased India and the USA by leaving the rest of the world and joining them in banning TikTok. Would China be happy by us joining their enemies? Only time will tell.

The world is in a shock, the Wall street journal, did not write Pakistan banned TikTok.
But It has a heading,
Pakistan, a Close Ally of China, Blocks TikTok
take a look at this link

See in this video how sarcastic Indians are in breaking this news.
The video title is

Pakistan, China's all-weather friend, also bans TikTok after India

see the video

"

Last edited:

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
all social media aaps are destroying youngsters. they don't need to marry or socialize in their 30s and instead spend time watching pranks and tease videos of prostitutes

emraan361

Citizen
As the news of banning tiktok has mentioned, the temporary ban is going to stay until tiktok agree to a framework to delete necessary content upon govt request. So we should wait for it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I don't like or use tik tok and think its totally worthless and a huge waste of time. I actually installed it once to see what all the fuss is about ( was bored to death during the corona lockdown )deleted if after a day or so.

But I disagree with banning it. It doesn't force you to watch nonsense, if majority of our people are "tharki" then its better to educate them instead of banning things.

What do you think, tik tok is the only thing where people can access such things? We have bigger issues to deal with instead of tik tok.