ٹی20ورلڈ کپ: پاکستان نے بھارت کو 10 وکٹوں سے شکست دے دی

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
مجھے تو فخر زمان اور عباد وسیم پہ افسوس ہو رہا تھا کہ بیچارے بغیر کوئی رن بنائے2 گھنٹے پیڈ پہنے رہے۔

Arif Kareem

Voter (50+ posts)
پاکستان کے لیے خوشی کا دن تھا مگر مودی، اسکی بھتیجی مریم نواز اور اسکے لفافہ صحافیوں کے لیے ایک تاریک دن تھا

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ab iss mein kia ????
ہاہاہا ...دیکھا جائے تو اس میں کچھ بھی نہیں لیکن اگر غور کیا جائے تو اس میں
بہت کچھ ہے….اب یہ آپ پر منحصر ہے آپ اسے کتنا سیریس لیتی ہیں ...کیونکہ جو
ہونا ہوتا ہے وہ تو ہو جاتا ہے لیکن اگر آپ چاہتے ہیں آپکی خواہش کے عین مطابق ہو
تو اس میں پڑتی ہے محنت زیادہ. لیکن پھر ہر تقدیر سے پہلے الله پوچھتے ہیں بتا تیری رضا کیا ہے
اب اس میں کیا

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
بہت کچھ ہے….اب یہ آپ پر منحصر ہے آپ اسے کتنا سیریس لیتی ہیں ...کیونکہ جو
ہونا ہوتا ہے وہ تو ہو جاتا ہے لیکن اگر آپ چاہتے ہیں آپکی خواہش کے عین مطابق ہو
تو اس میں پڑتی ہے محنت زیادہ. لیکن پھر ہر تقدیر سے پہلے الله پوچھتے ہیں بتا تیری رضا کیا ہے
اب اس میں کیا
Iss mein jo kuch bhi hai woh meri samajh mein nahi aaya ..... Hum tehre saade log ..... :(

Saboo

Iss mein jo kuch bhi hai woh meri samajh mein nahi aaya ..... Hum tehre saade log ..... :(
ہاہاہا...اور میں نے اسے آسان سے آسان تر بنانے کی کوشش کی…
لگتا ہے آپ نے اقبال کو پڑھا نہیں؟ چلو خیر اب اس میں بھی کوئی مضایقہ نہیں.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہاہاہا...اور میں نے اسے آسان سے آسان تر بنانے کی کوشش کی…
لگتا ہے آپ نے اقبال کو پڑھا نہیں؟ چلو خیر اب اس میں بھی کوئی مضایقہ نہیں.
Shairi, ghazal etc not my cup of tea ..... Just can’t understand em ..... That’s why I am in awe of some of the writers here that write very shusta Urdu ......

Saboo

Shairi, ghazal etc not my cup of tea ..... Just can’t understand em ..... That’s why I am in awe of some of the writers here that write very shusta Urdu ......
I think it is OK if you can't understand or express your self in Urdu as long as you can in English or any other language for that matter. ..and your writing skills will be much better in the language you read the most books.
I can write good in urdu as in college days , read lots of urdu books like Ibn e Safi Spy novels and other famous urdu writers like Saadat Hassan Manto , Ismat Chughtai, Shafiq urRehman,Premchand, and any other we find in our college library.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think it is OK if you can't understand or express your self in Urdu as long as you can in English or any other language for that matter. ..and your writing skills will be much better in the language you read the most books.
I can write good in urdu as in college days , read lots of urdu books like Ibn e Safi Spy novels and other famous urdu writers like Saadat Hassan Manto , Ismat Chughtai, Shafiq urRehman,Premchand, and any other we find in our college library.
True that ...... I binge read Issac Asimov during my house job days ...... :) To this day still amazes me how he could predict holograms and Star Wars almost half a century before rest of the world ......

Saboo

True that ...... I binge read Issac Asimov during my house job days ...... :) To this day still amazes me how he could predict holograms and Star Wars almost half a century before rest of the world ......
Yes. Wisdom and knowledge comes from God and He gives it to whenever and whosoever he pleases….teaches insaan what he did not know… Not only Asimov but history is full of people like him….
Are you in medical profession?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes. Wisdom and knowledge comes from God and He gives it to whenever and whosoever he pleases….teaches insaan what he did not know… Not only Asimov but history is full of people like him….
Are you in medical profession?
Yeah ..... am a surgeon ....

Saboo

Yeah ..... am a surgeon ....
Oh that is good to hear…. a general or specialized in a field?
ہاہاہا..وہ کیا کہتے ہیں، …" اگر کچھ مرتبہ چاہئیے تو کر خدمت بیماروں کی ?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh that is good to hear…. a general or specialized in a field?
ہاہاہا..وہ کیا کہتے ہیں، …" اگر کچھ مرتبہ چاہئیے تو کر خدمت بیماروں کی ?
Haha ..... it’s more like our day never gets completed if we don’t do soak our toes in patients’ blood ..... the proverbial khidmat .....
And yeah I’ve done my FCPS ....

Saboo

Haha ..... it’s more like our day never gets completed if we don’t do soak our toes in patients’ blood ..... the proverbial khidmat .....
And yeah I’ve done my FCPS ....
Oh my! I mean how cruel to soak your toes in a patient's blood? What if the patient not even bleeding?
Well my doctor is very funny….always telling me jokes to make me laugh….She really believes that laughter is the best medicine…..Hahaha…ab is mien kia ?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh my! I mean how cruel to soak your toes in a patient's blood? What if the patient not even bleeding?
Well my doctor is very funny….always telling me jokes to make me laugh….She really believes that laughter is the best medicine…..Hahaha…ab is mien kia ?
Haha ... True ... Once a surgeon relative of mine had massive haemorrhaging patient during surgery ..... He was giving aortic compression when his wife called discussing grocery ....... :)
Was extremely funny situation......
BTW soaking the toes means spilling of blood out of patient’s abdomen onto the floor during surgery ...... :) so the Pt is definitely bleeding ..... we are not exorcists you know .....

Saboo

Haha ... True ... Once a surgeon relative of mine had massive haemorrhaging patient during surgery ..... He was giving aortic compression when his wife called discussing grocery ....... :)
Was extremely funny situation......
BTW soaking the toes means spilling of blood out of patient’s abdomen onto the floor during surgery ...... :) so the Pt is definitely bleeding ..... we are not exorcists you know .....
Hahaha yes its very funny….and you think surgeons are very intelligent, smart people... to shut their cell phones while operating on a patient? I guess not ,when we are talking about their other half…Hahaha they do have to go home and eat….you know….All they can do is tell her, " look honey ! I have this guy's heart right in my hand, could you please hurry up before his heart stops in my hand?" You know I can't even give him mouth to mouth then"…….. ?