پارلیمنٹ ہاؤس کے باہر فائرنگ؟؟

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک اور غازی آگیا. پاکستان کا نام بدل کر غازستان رکھ دو

ممتاز قادری تو صدارتی معافی تک آگیا تھا ، ان سب کیلئے تحفہ جو غازی علم الدین کے بارے میں پھیلائی گئی فرضی کہانیوں پر یقین رکھتے ہیں

EemQQfbWAAICxv-

ہمارے قانون میں شاتم رسول ﷺ کی سزا موت ہے لیکن یہ سزا قانون کے مطابق ملنی چاہیے

knowledge88

ممتاز قادری تو صدارتی معافی تک آگیا تھا ، ان سب کیلئے تحفہ جو غازی علم الدین کے بارے میں پھیلائی گئی فرضی کہانیوں پر یقین رکھتے ہیں

EemQQfbWAAICxv-

Thank you for providing the document. We were taught in school that Ilm-din did not want the lawyer to represent him in the court because he wanted to die as a martyr. But the fact was he denied in the court that he had killed Rajpal. Ilm din in the court claimed that he was innocent.

kayawish

@Qadyanis , dont dare to cross Attock border for spreading kufr.you can spread kufr in Punjab , Sind , Balochistan , Kashmir if they wellcome you but not in KPK ...

hawkeyeblue

Senator (1k+ posts)
جہالت نگی ناچتی ہے میرے ملک میں ... یا الله اس قوم پر رحم فرما اور انکو ہدایت عطا فرما جس رسول الله محمدصلّى الله عليه وسلّم کی ناموس کی خاطر مرنے اور مارنے پر تلی ہے اسی رسول صلّى الله عليه وسلّم پاک کی اسوہ حسنہ پے جینے کی توفیق عطا فرما

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)

EemQQfbWAAICxv-

117241070_10221512498259353_173551662494543956_n.jpg

Urdu Translation

Modest

@Qadyanis , dont dare to cross Attock border for spreading kufr.you can spread kufr in Punjab , Sind , Balochistan , Kashmir if they wellcome you but not in KPK ...
Stop spreading hatred. No one welcomes gustakhe Rasool in any part of Pakistan. I am from KPK but you are using KPK name to spread hatred & division. You seem Afghani to me that’s why you continuously try to create divisions like Irani & Indian agents.
Learn something from the Sunnah of prophet Muhammad SAW, who never treated anyone harshly who insulted & disobeyed him. Prophet SAW always prayed for such people to come to the right path & showed them mercy which melted their hearts.

kayawish

Stop spreading hatred. No one welcomes gustakhe Rasool in any part of Pakistan. I am from KPK but you are using KPK name to spread hatred & division. You seem Afghani to me that’s why you continuously try to create divisions like Irani & Indian agents.
Learn something from the Sunnah of prophet Muhammad SAW, who never treated anyone harshly who insulted & disobeyed him. Prophet SAW always prayed for such people to come to the right path & showed them mercy which melted their hearts.
u idiot they are living and are from Punjab, From where this cult come from ? I am afghan race and my ancestors were from Kohat and since you are punjabi race living in KPK ?

Modest

u idiot they are living and are from Punjab, From where this cult come from ? I am afghan race and my ancestors were from Kohat and since you are punjabi race living in KPK ?
Jahil insan you have no brain cells. Afghan or Afghani is a nationality not ethnicity. Pathan or pakhtun is a race & ethnity not Afghan/Afghani.
I am a pathan from KPK & I am a proud Pakistani. My ancestors didn’t come from Afghanistan or Punjab. If you think you are afghan or Afghani then you should go back to Afghanistan & don’t shit around here.

kayawish

Jahil insan you have no brain cells. Afghan or Afghani is a nationality not ethnicity. Pathan or pakhtun is a race & ethnity not Afghan/Afghani.
I am a pathan from KPK & I am a proud Pakistani. My ancestors didn’t come from Afghanistan or Punjab. If you think you are afghan or Afghani then you should go back to Afghanistan & don’t shit around here.
what does afghan mean ? let me check your intelligence.The word afghan is sued for pashtuns no matter where they live.Afghan is a race fingering towards pashtuns.what were you before 1947 ? Afghan OR Indian ? British indian may be right ? and whop told you i am Anti Pakistan ? i do have sympathy for Afghan pashtuns specialy thoise refugees who are living in Pakistan since 30 years.Same sympathy which you have for Qadyanis and you want them run arround in KPK and spread Kufr because they are Pakistanis so they shall be granted licence to spread Kufr right ? Sta ao zama sooch ke der faraq de.And again @Qadyanis dont dare to cross Attock border you are not wellcomed.

Last edited:

Modest

what does afghan mean ? let me check your intelligence.The word afghan is sued for pashtuns no matter where they live.Afghan is a race fingering towards pashtuns.what were you before 1947 ? Afghan OR Indian ? British indian may be right ? and whop told you i am Anti Pakistan ? i do have sympathy for Afghan pashtuns specialy thoise refugees who are living in Pakistan since 30 years.Same sympathy which you have for Qadyanis and you want them run arround in KPK and spread Kufr because they are Pakistanis so they shall be granted licence to spread Kufr right ? Sta ao zama sooch ke der faraq de.And again @Qadyanis dont dare to cross Attock border you are not wellcomed.
Afghan is not a race, it is a nationality. Pathan or pakhtun is a race & ethnicity. I was pakhtun before partition & I am still a pakhtun. I am a Pakistani not an Afghan or Afghani like you.
I don’t have any sympathy for Qadianis & I consider them non Muslims. If prophet Muhammad SAW didn’t kill or punish any gustakhe Rasool then who the hell are you to issue fitwae kufr. We have laws which deal with such gustakhe Rasool.
Zama aw sta sooch ki waqai der faraq de. Tu yo shar fasanda ye aw zu da nabi SAW sunnat follow kom.

kayawish

Afghan is not a race, it is a nationality. Pathan or pakhtun is a race & ethnicity. I was pakhtun before partition & I am still a pakhtun. I am a Pakistani not an Afghan or Afghani like you.
I don’t have any sympathy for Qadianis & I consider them non Muslims. If prophet Muhammad SAW didn’t kill or punish any gustakhe Rasool then who the hell are you to issue fitwae kufr. We have laws which deal with such gustakhe Rasool.
Zama aw sta sooch ki waqai der faraq de. Tu yo shar fasanda ye aw zu da nabi SAW sunnat follow kom.
i give a shit to afghan or afghani BUT to all Qadyanis ,Dont try to cross Attock border you are not wellcomed in KPK.

Modest

i give a shit to afghan or afghani BUT to all Qadyanis ,Dont try to cross Attock border you are not wellcomed in KPK.
Ok they aren’t welcomed in KPK but don’t need to get hyper. Violence is not the solution to any problem