پاکستانی طالب علموں کا کارنامہ ،جدید ترین ٹریفک سگنل سسٹم بنا لیا

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The right way... instead of paying millions to overseas companies and importing a pre-made system... gives chance to local talent to polish their skills and save some $s... Hope they had paid some attention to the safety aspect.

Rambler

Its good to encourage students but please don't make a joke of yourself. This is a student project and that is all it is. Highlighting such run of the mill student projects in media is in itself an admission of our backwardness and cringe worthy to say the least.

AbbuJee

Similar system was made by students in 2000 or 2001, I think from Hamdard University. No one bothered, no one cared, talent wasted as usual. The way of Pakistani system, crush talent and make ristadar of a powerful person richer.

This is a lost country with no future. I got old hoping it would get better but it got worst.

pkpatriot

Kaarrrnaaamaaa...
This shows backwardness of siasat.pk team infact.
Many researches of Pakistani students are published in internationally recognized science journals and those students are invited by international universities for further studies.

Highlight them so that our students should know what real research is.

Eagle-on-the-green

Minister (2k+ posts)
او یارو یہ کئا ھوا۔ چھوڑو گاڑیوں کی تعداد کو۔کوٰ ئ ایسا نظام بناؤ کہ ویگو والوں یا سادۂ کپڑوں میں ملبوس لوکوں کے ارادوں سے ٗ عوام کو پہلے ھی آگاہی ھو جاۓ کہ مھافظوں سے خطرہ ھے اور کوئ حفاظتی اقدامات کر سکیں۔ کوئ و ایسا نظام ایجاد کرو کے چھنڈے ستاروں والی گاڑیاں اسلام آبد کی حدود میں داخل ھونے سے پہلے ھی جام کر دی جائیں۔ کہ رجیم چینج نہ کامیاب ھو سکیں۔کوئ نظام بناؤ جو سیٹیاں مارے کہ محافظ چور ھے اس کو روکو۔ اس کو پکڑو،

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khuda ka khof kero!!
naya karnama ???

yeh project meri pakistan kee uni main aaj say 22 saal pehlay students nay banaya thaa. or yeh us waqt bhi ek normal project thaa koi karnama nahi .

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its good to encourage students but please don't make a joke of yourself. This is a student project and that is all it is. Highlighting such run of the mill student projects in media is in itself an admission of our backwardness and cringe worthy to say the least.
exactly. if you want similar example, then checkout Kamran Khans show back in 2010 or 2011, on 1st Ramazan he had a whole segment in his show dedicated to "PAkistani Students ka Ummat e Muslima to ek bahut bara Tuhfa" , jo kay ek Quran ka software thaa jis main aap word search ker saktay hain.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Similar system was made by students in 2000 or 2001, I think from Hamdard University. No one bothered, no one cared, talent wasted as usual. The way of Pakistani system, crush talent and make ristadar of a powerful person richer.

This is a lost country with no future. I got old hoping it would get better but it got worst.
Not just in Hamdard but also in other universities(Sir Syed, NED, IIEE ) also around that time. This isnt something extra ordinary, nor there is any big technology stack behind this. Dunia AI per chali gayee hay, or hum aisee basics ko dekh ker khush ho rahay hain abhi tak.

No disrespect to students who made this, Bachelors Level per is hee tarah kay project bantay hain.

HSiddiqui

We need law enforcement, otherwise, all these things are useless.
A society where an elite breaks signal with his guards, and hit someone who was following the light. Then police charge the one who was abiding by the law.
A minister kills a police officer, controlling the traffic, and gets bailed out that the mistake was of a Police officer who was in the middle of the road.
The Vaderas, Politicians, Zamindars, Ministers, even our PM and the Interior minister are the most corrupt and wanted people, but they are ruling.

How would any civil thing work in Pakistan till these goons exist?

AbbuJee

Not just in Hamdard but also in other universities(Sir Syed, NED, IIEE ) also around that time. This isnt something extra ordinary, nor there is any big technology stack behind this. Dunia AI per chali gayee hay, or hum aisee basics ko dekh ker khush ho rahay hain abhi tak.

No disrespect to students who made this, Bachelors Level per is hee tarah kay project bantay hain.
My point is that this was done 20+ years ago, its not even news. The use of IR/laser sensors and Video feed has been done and demonstrated successfully.

They can go to any university and check old thesis/projects, if someone wants to check. They are always available in their libraries.

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
I'm sorry , i encourage students to do research but this is not a research or invention . This has already been implemented in USA for decades. In Saudi Arabia as well. and UET peshawar has done an official design on it back in 2012-13. It's nothing new for the world and Pakistan. We should stop re-inventing the wheel.

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Iss tarah ki chutiyapa student project publicity pr buhut tapp chadhti ha mjhy. Abay jahilo jub aik cheez ka pata nahi tou wait kr lo jab ye product form mein deploy ho jaye. This is just a student project, aur sari dunya mein adaptive traffic control systems use hotay hein, and their are practical reasons which must be considered before creating a final product. Iss tarah k student projects hr saal hotay hein.