پاکستان آنے والی آسٹریلوی کرکٹ ٹیم کو بھارت سے دھمکیاں، پی سی بی کا ردعمل

9%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B3%D8%AA%DA%BE%D8%B1%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%BE%DA%86%D8%A8.jpg

آسٹریلوی ٹیم کا دورہ پاکستان بھارتیوں کو پسند نہ آیا، آسٹریلوی کھلاڑی کے خاندان کو سوشل میڈیا پر بھارتی صارف کی جانب سے دھمکیاں ملنے لگیں، دھمکی آمیز پیغام شیئر کرنے پر پاکستان کرکٹ بورڈ کا ردعمل آگیا۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق سال بعد پاکستان آنے والی آسٹریلوی کرکٹ ٹیم کو دھمکی آمیز پیغامات موصول ہوئے ہیں، آسٹریلوی کھلاڑی کو پاکستان میں کھیلنے پر سنگین نتائج کی دھمکی دی گئی، دھمکیاں انسٹا گرام پر جعلی اکاونٹ سے دی گئیں، اس پر پاکستان کرکٹ بورڈ کا ردعمل آگیا، پاکستان کرکٹ بورڈ کا کہنا ہے کہ کرکٹ آسٹریلیا سوشل میڈیا کی ایک پوسٹ سے مکمل باخبر ہے، پی سی بی، کرکٹ آسٹریلیا اور دونوں ممالک کے اداروں نے تحقیقات کیں۔

پی سی بی کا کہنا ہے کہ سوشل میڈیا سرگرمی کے لیے جامع سیکیورٹی پلانز ترتیب دیے گئے ہیں۔ ترجمان پی سی بی کے مطابق کرکٹ آسٹریلیا کو اس حوالے سے کوئی خطرہ نہیں ہے، اس حوالے سے مزید کوئی تبصرہ نہیں کیا جائے گا۔

FMruc8UXMAAi4nM

FMrudZ1WQAIpFK9

FMrueiaX0AYOD5Y

FMrufhoWYAUnx4E

سیکیورٹی ذرائع کے مطابق دھمکیوں کے پیچھے بھارتی گجرات میں مقیم مرائدل تیواڑی ملوث نکلا، مرائدل تیواڑی بھارتی گجرات میں آئی ایم سی لمیٹڈ میں انوائرمینٹل، ہیلتھ اور سیفٹی آفیسر ہے۔ یاد رہے کہ آسٹریلیا کی ٹیم 24 برس بعد پاکستان کا دورہ کر رہی ہے جبکہ اس دورے میں 3 ٹیسٹ، 3 ون ڈے میچز پر مشتمل سیریز کھیلی جائے گی جبکہ 1 ٹی ٹوئنٹی میچ بھی دورے میں شیڈول ہے۔

تین ٹیسٹ میچز کی سیریز کا پہلا ٹیسٹ میچ 4 مارچ سے راولپنڈی میں کھیلا جائے گا جبکہ دوسرا ٹیسٹ 12 تا 16 مارچ کراچی میں ہوگا۔ ٹیسٹ سیریز کا تیسرا اور آخری ٹیسٹ 21 مارچ تا 25 مارچ لاہور میں کھیلے جانا ہے۔

اسی طرح ون ڈے سیریز کا پہلا میچ 29 مارچ، دوسرا 31 مارچ اور تیسرا 2 اپریل کو کھیلا جائے جبکہ ون ڈے سیریز کے تمام میچز راولپنڈی میں کھیلے جائیں گے۔ آسٹریلیا کے دورہ پاکستان کے دوران ٹیسٹ و ون ڈے سیریز کے بعد ایک ٹی ٹوئنٹی میچ بھی کھیلا جانا ہے جو 5 اپریل کو راولپنڈی میں ہی کھیلا جائے گا۔

Last edited:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Online Threat Sent To Touring Australian Player's Partner Not Credible: Pakistan Cricket Board​

The message was sent to Agar's partner, Madeleine, on social media, which was immediately reported to Cricket Australia and the PCB.​

The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has claimed that a threat was sent to the partner of touring Australian cricketer Ashton Agar on social media but it was not found to be "credible" after investigation. Australia are touring Pakistan after 24 years amid tight security. "The PCB is aware of a social media post, of which the nature and content has been investigated by the PCB, CA and combined Government security agencies,” the board said in a statement.

"There are extensive security plans in place for this type of social media activity, which, in this case, is not considered a risk. No further comment will be made at this time," it added.

The message was sent to Agar's partner, Madeleine, on social media, which was immediately reported to Cricket Australia and the PCB.

"The Australian team security also investigated the matter and do not believe it is a credible threat," the source said.

When New Zealand toured Pakistan last September threats were sent out to the team social media.

Eventually, the Black Caps abandoned the tour without playing their white-ball series on the advice of their government which said there was a direct security threat to the touring side.

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
Childishness. A single post from a fake account will be taken seriously !! U serious ? Also if any team player cancel or cancelled their tours because if this is also fool
Why not Pakistan take up matter with FATF and how Pakistani officials are sure that Indian government not involved in all these threats?

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Laikin Overseas Pakistanis tou Endians ko pujhte hain. ?
I am an overseas British Pakistani.I hate RSS cow piss drinkers more than people of any other country.I mentioned RSS because the extremist Hindus of RSS,Bajrang Dal,Shiv Sena,Vishwa Hindu Parishad etc.I never worked with an Hindu nor do I have any Hindu friend.I was treated by two Hindu doctors and they were excellent.It is wrong to generalise
and say overseas Pakistanis love Hindus.Some of them do but not everyone.

home!

Councller (250+ posts)
Childishness. A single post from a fake account will be taken seriously !! U serious ? Also if any team player cancel or cancelled their tours because if this is also fool
It is not childish. Threat to kill is very serious offence. How you know that it is individual act and he is not part of a terrorist organization or he is not a member of Indian intelligence agency?

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is not childish. Threat to kill is very serious offence. How you know that it is individual act and he is not part of a terrorist organization or he is not a member of Indian intelligence agency?
read my reply again. Taking this post into FATF is childish, not the threat itself. Conclusive evidence is required even to accuse anyone.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why not Pakistan take up matter with FATF and how Pakistani officials are sure that Indian government not involved in all these threats?
FATF has nothing whatsoever to do with case.

Either Indian law agency can pursue the on its own or the individual who received the threats can complain to her local police.

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am an overseas British Pakistani.I hate RSS cow piss drinkers more than people of any other country.I mentioned RSS because the extremist Hindus of RSS,Bajrang Dal,Shiv Sena,Vishwa Hindu Parishad etc.I never worked with an Hindu nor do I have any Hindu friend.I was treated by two Hindu doctors and they were excellent.It is wrong to generalise
and say overseas Pakistanis love Hindus.Some of them do but not everyone.
Mostly Brotha