پاکستان سی پیک منصوبوں کو نگل سکتا ہے نہ اگل سکتا ہے: کامران خان

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اوے تم باندر کسی کاؤنٹر ارگمنٹ کو سمجھنے کے قابل بھی ہو جاہلو ؟؟؟ اسی سی پیک میں نو سپیشل اکنامک زون بھی لگنے تھے - جب ایک غدار یہودی کی اولاد ہم پر مسلط کر دیا گیا - جو پچھلے تین سالوں سے کسی گہرے منصوبے کے تحت اس ماں دھرتی کو تہس نہس کرنے لگا ہوا ہے

کسی ایک انڈسٹریل زون میں کوئی ایک بڑی انڈسٹری اس حرامی نے لگنے دی ہے تو مجھے اس کا نام بتا بے شرم انسان

You just reference to a research and proposal. Man I have to give you credit. Do you know for every proposal, there has to be a feasibility and after that funds allocated? Do you even know how long that process takes?

Give reference of a feasibility study and if it was "REJECTED"

Using foul language does not give your argument credit but tells you that you lack substance ;)

Wake Up Pakistan

اوے تم باندر کسی کاؤنٹر ارگمنٹ کو سمجھنے کے قابل بھی ہو جاہلو ؟؟؟ اسی سی پیک میں نو سپیشل اکنامک زون بھی لگنے تھے - جب ایک غدار یہودی کی اولاد ہم پر مسلط کر دیا گیا - جو پچھلے تین سالوں سے کسی گہرے منصوبے کے تحت اس ماں دھرتی کو تہس نہس کرنے لگا ہوا ہے

کسی ایک انڈسٹریل زون میں کوئی ایک بڑی انڈسٹری اس حرامی نے لگنے دی ہے تو مجھے اس کا نام بتا بے شرم انسان

Aap kee baat mai koi Logic nahee aap kee nalaik leader kee tara

Industry Zone ban chukay hai. my friend bought land there.
Now China say industry transfer honi hai

It will take time yeah koi M2 motorway kaa Corrupt Contract nahee hai. Jis say nooray kay London flat banay thaay.

Yeah industrialization hai China is not eager to transfer industry so early cauze electricity is expensive. they are thinking its bit early.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am saying again increase the prices and let people suffer now otherwise delaying suffer will be more harsh anx pain. Let the hard pill sollow and accept the fact that imf solution is right to increase the prices.

Pathfinder

who destroyed the looms of faisalabad? porky nawaj + dalla dollar dar to help its hindu master modi.

refute this fact s#it stain.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Aap kee baat mai koi Logic nahee aap kee nalaik leader kee tara

Industry Zone ban chukay hai. my friend bought land there.
Now China say industry transfer honi hai

It will take time yeah koi M2 motorway kaa Corrupt Contract nahee hai. Jis say nooray kay London flat banay thaay.

Yeah industrialization hai China is not eager to transfer industry so early cauze electricity is expensive. they are thinking its bit early.
Give me link of any policy document which says that only china has to place industry in those Economical zones, and I will talk to you about this tomorrow morning.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You just reference to a research and proposal. Man I have to give you credit. Do you know for every proposal, there has to be a feasibility and after that funds allocated? Do you even know how long that process takes?

Give reference of a feasibility study and if it was "REJECTED"

Using foul language does not give your argument credit but tells you that you lack substance ;)
O Come on man please dont talk like that in the air. Your donkey os wasting time since day one, lost not able to find the direction. The Nalaeq Tareen insaan in his group one and only "Assad Umar" is given the planning division. And he is still shitting as he was when they gave him finance ministry.
If you will not start anything you will not finish anything -- do you know that ??
And I will see you tomorrow if you want to continue. Too late for me now.

Bubber Shair

سی پیک کے خلاف بولو گے تو لانے والے ایک ہی بوٹ کی ضرب سے واپس بھیج دیں گے، دھیان سے بولو دھیان سے

AbbuJee

O Come on man please dont talk like that in the air. Your donkey os wasting time since day one, lost not able to find the direction. The Nalaeq Tareen insaan in his group one and only "Assad Umar" is given the planning division. And he is still shitting as he was when they gave him finance ministry.
If you will not start anything you will not finish anything -- do you know that ??
And I will see you tomorrow if you want to continue. Too late for me now.

If you fail to grasp my point then its not my job to teach you! You claimed referencing a study done by two people trying to prove your point. The facts here still go against you and you totally fail to see them.

When you mention direction? which direction? Have you ever worked in any capacity in a government planning division? Your opinions have NO value if you cannot produce facts.

Again using foul language only makes your argument weak. If you had facts behind it, you wouldn't have to ?

Pakistan Space Agency

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PM Nawaz Sharif gifted Pakistan with a mammoth $62 billion CPEC investment.

PM Imran Khan cursed Pakistan with incompetence and Shaikh Chillipan.

The difference between a three times democratically elected PM Nawaz Sharif vs a tin-pot wannbe PM Imran Khan.