پاکستان سی پیک منصوبوں کو نگل سکتا ہے نہ اگل سکتا ہے: کامران خان

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
KAMRAN KHAN KO PTI MEDIA CELL SEY SALARY WAZZİFA BAND HO GAYI HEY -AB NORMAL PROGRAM KERNA SHURU HO GAYEY HEYN

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My problem is that your motive seems to single out one while ignoring the shit all other left behind.

All the weird contracts for CPEC that were done were also from previous govts, if you point those out as well then I wont have any problem but if you single out one of them then yes, it reitrated your motive is "selective criticism"
If you stop talking big and out of the context, and talk on a single contract as a sample, maybe I will be able to help you out.
And when you point out, please give me a credible reference of the problem. Not your own mental intuition or some Lfafi TV anchor's view. I need the documented analysis, please.
We can stretch this talk into a couple of days.

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I asked you to give me the doc or any news link which says only China can set up the Industry in Economic Zones - because that was your reply. This is what you wrote

Yeah industrialization hai China is not eager to transfer industry so early cauze electricity is expensive. they are thinking its bit early.
یاد نہی شائد ٹریبیون ڈان مے نیوز دیکھی تھی