پاکستان میں سرمایہ کاری کیلئے غیر ملکیوں کو شہریت دی جائیگی، معیدیوسف

moeeii11hh21.jpg

وزیراعظم کے مشیر قومی سلامتی ڈاکٹر معید یوسف نے کہا ہے کہ پاکستان میں سرمایہ کاری کی طرف راغب کرنے کیلئے غیر ملکیوں کو شہریت دینے کا فیصلہ کیا گیاہے۔ قومی سلامتی پالیسی متفقہ ہے، اس میں تمام اسٹیک ہولڈر کی مشاورت سے تیار کی گئی ہے۔

ہم نیوز کے مطابق ایک تقریب سے خطاب میں ڈاکٹر معید یوسف نے کہا کہ ملک میں سی پیک پر کام جاری ہے اس کے اچھے نتائج آئیں گے، ہمارا خیال ہے کہ افعانستان میں بھی سی پیک جیسا پراجیکٹ ہونا چاہیے۔

نئی بننے والی قومی سلامتی پالیسی سے متعلق معید یوسف نے کہا کہ یہ ایک متفقہ پالیسی ہے جس پر ملک کے سبھی اسٹیک ہولڈرز سے بات کی گئی ہے اس پر بات کرنے کیلئے جب بھی پارلیمانی کمیٹی بلائے گی ہم جائیں گے۔ ہم بریفنگ کیلئے تیار ہیں۔

ان کا کہنا تھا کہ کشمیر اہم مسئلہ ہے اسے نظر انداز نہیں کیا جا سکتا۔ بھارت اب بھی اقلیتوں کیلئے غیر محفوظ ملک ہے۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ افغانستان کے ساتھ باڑ کا مسئلہ بات چیت سے حل کریں گے، افعانستان کے ساتھ تجارت میں بہتری آئی ہے۔

ان کا کہنا تھا کہ آنے والے وقت میں کوئی بھی حکومت قومی سلامتی پالیسی کے معاملے پر نظر ثانی کر سکتی ہے۔ یہ ایسا معاملہ ہے کہ اسے سیاست کی نذر نہیں کرنا چاہیے۔

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the next step brining in foreign stogies and agents of foreign states in to the country. It also indicates the failure of the current appeasement of overseas Pakistanis . IK realizes that he has squeezed them as much as he could do. The pride nations never place their progress on the shoulder of strangers and foreigners. I don't know when IK will understand that he needs to reform the country. The way he governed in last 4 years is an indicator that he doesn't have leadership qualities , a forward looking visions and the means to implement the changes he always talked about. It could be due to his ineptness or due to his inability or due to his intentional malice.

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the next step brining in foreign stogies and agents of foreign states in to the country. It also indicates the failure of the current appeasement of overseas Pakistanis . IK realizes that he has squeezed them as much as he could do. The pride nations never place their progress on the shoulder of strangers and foreigners. I don't know when IK will understand that he needs to reform the country. The way he governed in last 4 years is an indicator that he doesn't have leadership qualities , a forward looking visions and the means to implement the changes he always talked about. It could be due to his ineptness or due to his inability or due to his intentional malice.
a pride nation UK does that. a pride nation Australia does that. a pride nation US does that...

Siberite

a pride nation UK does that. a pride nation Australia does that. a pride nation US does that...
Does what ? Ask any Chinese invested in USA , if he can get the real-estate move to Wuhan ? Read the history of USA and other developed countries to find out how they built the confident and move their economy forward before inviting foreigners on their own conditions . The best example is of Germany after world war 2nd.

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
Under the current circumstances, not many overseas Pakistanis would be interested in investing anything in Pakistan. I’m losing my hopes of moving back. Unless you invite something like East India Company, a foreigner would have to be stupid to invest in the country.

Siberite

Under the current circumstances, not many overseas Pakistanis would be interested in investing anything in Pakistan. I’m losing my hopes of moving back. Unless you invite something like East India Company, a foreigner would have to be stupid to invest in the country.
Let me say that IK has disappointed many people. Not only that he disappointed people, he basically killed the desire of many people to do something good for the country . Some really good and enthusiastic people who were ready to put their life saving money and their efforts to improve the state of the people of Pakistan .
Even when IK made it to the podium , he fell short right from the first step. The mistake was made earlier and the cost paid during last 4 years , not only by IK and his supporters, but also the very hope of any change has been taken away from the poor of the country . The name of the most sacred state in the world has been tarnished when used inappropriately . People quit trusting any politician who come to claim the change ... The tsunami has drowned the hopes and the desires of many people.... All who trusted him .....

thegodfatherpart3

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tere abey ne apni haram di investment uk transfer ki ha. Is par bi ap patwari janab koch farmaye

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)

Very well said. ? ? ?
As my opinion. His ability not more than PCB chairman.

thegodfatherpart3

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tera sawal hi Nakuma hai.Chuk eik kaam kar. UK kay court main case file karwa kay yeh property seize kar li jae. Jub wahan say proof mangain gay tu pher wo proof onko dey dey aur property aapnay naam kar ley..
Excuses na dondo.. jawab do Warna apne abey par lanat bhejo

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let me say that IK has disappointed many people. Not only that he disappointed people, he basically killed the desire of many people to do something good for the country . Some really good and enthusiastic people who were ready to put their life saving money and their efforts to improve the state of the people of Pakistan .
Even when IK made it to the podium , he fell short right from the first step. The mistake was made earlier and the cost paid during last 4 years , not only by IK and his supporters, but also the very hope of any change has been taken away from the poor of the country . The name of the most sacred state in the world has been tarnished when used inappropriately . People quit trusting any politician who come to claim the change ... The tsunami has drowned the hopes and the desires of many people.... All who trusted him .....

I lost my hope with IK during dhrnah 2014, When he was waiting for umpire finger. That was his 1st U-turn from his party basic policy.
No one can succeed with the help of Army. This is the 70-year Pakistan history.

Siberite

I lost my hope with IK during dhrnah 2014, When he was waiting for umpire finger. That was his 1st U-turn from his party basic policy.
No one can succeed with the help of Army. This is the 70-year Pakistan history.
Well that happens when the compromises are made. I also realized long time ago that he is not what he says. After getting rid of Fozia and other good members and including Gill and other buffoons, he really did screwed up. Oh, well, it wasn't meant to be .. Hoor choppo.