پاکستان نے صرف میچ جیتا لیکن بھارتی کپتان ویرات کوہلی نے ہم سب کےدل جیت لئے

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
تیرا دل تو انڈین نے تیرا مکھڑہ دیکھتے ہی جیت لیا تھا ۔ ماتھا ،تھوڑی پڑوسیوں پہ گئ ہے ۔ ?۔
یہ پوسٹ کرنے کیلئے جی ایچ کیو نے کتنے پیسے دئے؟

arifkarim

bohat kush hy... chal ja k indians ko blowjob dy... your way of saying thanks ? ? ?
سائز بہت چھوٹاہوتا ہے ان کا۔ تو ہی جا کر دے دے۔تیرے منہ میں فٹ آجائے گا۔
x720

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Some of the members here are so much impressed with kohli.

He is equally Indian and against Pakistan. And his true personality is reflected by his body language when they are in driving seat.

What he did was best for his popularity and that is it.

I hope he and India see humiliation in his last t20 world cup as a captain.

arifkarim

Some of the members here are so much impressed with kohli.

He is equally Indian and against Pakistan. And his true personality is reflected by his body language when they are in driving seat.

What he did was best for his popularity and that is it.

I hope he and India see humiliation in his last t20 world cup as a captain.
Jali-Na-Teri-meme-template-of-Mujhse-Shaadi-Karogi-1024x576.jpg

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are impressed because he is a great athlete just like Babar Azam.
View attachment 3142
Difference of opinion again: both are great batsmen and none of them is a great athlete.

In fact it is not at all necessary for a great batsman or a great spinner to be a great athlete. Mostly you will find fast bowlers as great athlete.

My initial difference was on trying to project kohli as a great sportsman, which I think he is not. I think we can move on now.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
He's indeed a gentleman. It's just that many channels and sports pages etc....turn the entire game a matter of ego and hatred. Their memes etc...showcase Virat Kohli as some hardcore nationalist who is holding entire prestige, sovereignty and tranquility of India on his shoulders. Kohli's fans can be seen abusing Pakistan on social media but not he himself. I mean, what's the need of turning sports heroes into some extraordinary phenomenon ?

Anyways, Kohli is leaving captaincy after this tournament . Many Hindu hardliners already began hating him after his comments about Diwali celebrations. He has made enough money so probably going to retire soon and spend rest of his life enjoying with his family.