پاکستان پاگلوں اور انتہا پسندوں کا معاشرہ ہے، غریدہ فاروقی

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A true muslim should raise voice in favour of woman.She has right to express her opinion.Jahals r getting mad for no reason.
R people criticizing her being a woman or because of her opinion? Let's assume if I don't agree with u and having difference of opinion will u play a gender card?

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
R people criticizing her being a woman or because of her opinion? Let's assume if I don't agree with u and having difference of opinion will u play a gender card?
If you express ur opinion and play man card,do i have right to abuse and harass u.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhaio fikar na karein. wo waqt bohat qareeb hai jab ye sare mix achaar bazat e khud pakistan chor ker chale jaein gay.

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
betr hai apne bhagwan ram das migrate kare.. ye mulk islam ke nam par bna ta Or idar sirf islamic system chale ga.. is mahrani ka deen se dor tak koyi wasta nahi, Or ya ye indian culture se impressed hai.

stargazer

Gharida's rise is not for intellectual reasons but for climbing a pole during the elections campaign so it is understandable that she is using polar logic after a whole year of consuming chicken, beef, and mutton in various forms and I say this because she has not declared that she is a vegetarian.
She is right about Pagals in muashira, she is at the top!!

stargazer

Most backward,extremist country,no wonder Pakistan will be last in olympic games.
Why you are concerned about the most backward extremist country? There are so many other places in the West you can focus and enjoy instead of wasting your time with Pakistan! Go enjoy your life, don't waste our time with your opinions.