arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
when you don't have a clear answer
then you
start 5th Gen youthia logic​
C729A845-9DE0-4055-8901-F09B0E75D5C6.jpeg

arifkarim

just a Pakistani here not a cult poojari like yourself, I have the ability and courage to criticise any personality and have enough brains to make perceptions based on performance of these leaders.

A youthia is the lowest of the lowest scum. Main nain youuthion say debate kr kay seekh liya hay kay youthia is duniya ke ghatiya tareen aur next level Kay beghiarat log hain
9AB8999E-CF6C-4CB7-B3FB-556852A04525.jpeg

RajaRawal111

عمرانیو اس کو آج سے چھوڑنا نہیں --- نکل کے نا جاۓ کہیں

خٹھک نی @#^*٣٦&@!؟

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
its democracy he can say what he consider is right before party leader. nothing strange about it. i think Ik should have big heart to listen to criticism by members and journalists.
this is the reason i consider that PTI is the only political party in Pakistan all the other parties are herds or cult around khanzeers.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Change ? What change ?
Real issue is blind youthia cult followers of grave poojaris like yourself who have no moral courage to call spade a spade. Khan has brought in lotas from other parties and you claim he is a politician lol what double standards

fact is, youthia will continue to dance on khan pics but at cost of what? It’s better that youthia leaves us Pakistanis to deal with our issues.
So arse hole your failure to understand the basic concept of having an honest leader fighting every mafia is mind boggling and shows what an absolute dick you are. Come up with an proper alternative rather than parroting some Noora shit. Tell us what kind of system you want and how to get it. Thought not

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So arse hole your failure to understand the basic concept of having an honest leader fighting every mafia is mind boggling and shows what an absolute dick you are. Come up with an proper alternative rather than parroting some Noora shit. Tell us what kind of system you want and how to get it. Thought not
So you guys learn abuse from your childhood or is it something you guys master later in life ? Why can’t you lot talk without getting personal ?

last 3.5 years constant failure should be enough to prove that there is no such concept of honest leader having effect on corruption elimination.
Alternate if what I proposed in my first comment, let someone else from PTI run country affairs. Khan’s failure doesn’t mean that each and every pti leader will be an equal nakhatoo