پشاور ميں کپور حويلی حفاظت اور مرمّت کی منتظر

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کپور حویلی کی حفاظت کی توقع ان کپوروں سے کرنا بے سود ہے

?

Masud Javed

this is peshawar
PTI is there for years. Something should have been done by now to secure this building.
really sad to see the building almost crumbling.

HSiddiqui

this is peshawar
PTI is there for years. Something should have been done by now to secure this building.
really sad to see the building almost crumbling.
Why is it so sad or why should this building be renovated by Government? make use of it something positive and constructive.

HSiddiqui

why not? history should be preserved
you are an extremist jahil. you should know that
Well thanks for letting me know what I am in your opinion, that does not change the fact that you need some education on what should be even considered as history. be real, know your heritage, know your heroes, practically follow them and save their belongings to present it to the coming generations to move ahead. Remember to do all of this first step is GET EDUCATED 2nd is KNOW WHO YOU ARE & WHAT MATTERS IN YOUR LIFE OR SOCIETY.
You are very far but if you honestly try, you can achieve both.

Last edited:

Dream Seller

Well thanks for letting me know what I am in your opinion, that does not change the fact that you need some education on what should be even considered as history. be real, know your heritage, know your heroes, practically follow them and save their belongings to present it to the coming generations to move ahead. Remember to do all of this first step is GET EDUCATED 2nd is KNOW WHO YOU ARE & WHAT MATTERS IN YOUR LIFE OR SOCIETY.
He definitely has all the rights to have an opinion but I love your side of the opinion. We need to start realizing who our heroes are and what we need to preserve. Jazak’Allah

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He definitely has all the rights to have an opinion but I love your side of the opinion. We need to start realizing who our heroes are and what we need to preserve. Jazak’Allah

Giving opinion is one thing..... but these type of self proclaimed Alpha people without knowing anyone's background are in a habit of giving sweeping judgments. Sara din Khutbay aur Fatway charhanay kay elawah aur koi kaam nahi inko. Just can't stand this type of behavior...... hate it.
SHAME on these type of low life..... Mr. Know All creatures.

I know bro Siddiqui on this forum for a long time..... he's a decent and an educated man.

HSiddiqui

Giving opinion is one thing..... but these type of self proclaimed Alpha people without knowing anyone's background are in a habit of giving sweeping judgments. Sara din Khutbay aur Fatway charhanay kay elawah aur koi kaam nahi inko. Just can't stand this type of behavior...... hate it.
SHAME on these type of low life..... Mr. Know All creatures.

I know bro Siddiqui on this forum for a long time..... he's a decent and an educated man.
Dr.Adam "brother" you made me feel humble by using so kind and generous words for me, Allah Bless you.