پنجشیر:طالبان اور مزاحمتی فوج کی لڑائی 300 طالبان جنگجوؤں کو مارنے کا دعوی

Goldfinger

MPA (400+ posts)

افغانستان کے صوبے پنجشیر کے لیے طالبان اور شمالی مزاحمتی فوج کے درمیان لڑائی کا آغاز ہوگیا، شمالی مزاحمتی فوج نے 300 طالبان جنگجوؤں کو مارنے کا دعویٰ کیا ہے جبکہ طالبان نے جانی نقصان کی تردید کی ہے۔

اس سے قبل افغان رہنما امراللّٰہ صالح کا اپنے ایک بیان میں کہنا تھا کہ طالبان نے پنجشیر وادی کے داخلی راستے کے قریب افواج اکٹھی کرنے کی کوشش کی ہے، طالبان کو اس سے قبل اندراب وادی میں بھاری نقصان اٹھانا پڑا ہے۔

امراللّٰہ صالح کا اپنے بیان میں کہنا تھا کہ مزاحمتی افواج نے سالنگ ہائی وے بند کر دی ہے۔
برطانوی نشریاتی ادارے کےمطابق طالبان نے امراللّٰہ صالح کے تازہ ترین بیان پر کوئی تبصرہ نہیں کیا۔

ترجمان طالبان ذبیح اللّٰہ مجاہد نے اتوار کو اپنے بیان میں بتایا تھا کہ وہ اپنے جنگجوؤں کے ساتھ بات چیت کے ذریعے اس مسئلے کو حل کرنے کی کوشش کر رہے ہیں۔

ذبیح اللّٰہ مجاہد کا مزید کہنا تھا کہ نئی حکومت بنانے کیلئے افغان سیاسی رہنماؤں سے گفتگو جاری ہے، نئی حکومت کا اعلان جلد کر دیا جائے گا۔

سورس ۔

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
As per Tweet by Official Twitter Account of the Spokesman of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, Zabihullah Mujahid
"
Banu, Pol-e-Hesar and Deh Salah districts of Baghlan were completely cleared of the evil enemy.
The Mojahedin from the endurance of Badakhshan, Takhar and Andarab are stationed near Panjshir.
The Salang Highway is open and the enemy is besieged inside Panjshir.
The Islamic Emirate is trying to resolve the issue peacefully.
"

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think this valley is not going to be occupied so easily, seems like this fight will only weaken Taliban and may even end up Balkanising Afghanistan.

Sohail Shuja

As per Tweet by Official Twitter Account of the Spokesman of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, Zabihullah Mujahid
"
Banu, Pol-e-Hesar and Deh Salah districts of Baghlan were completely cleared of the evil enemy.
The Mojahedin from the endurance of Badakhshan, Takhar and Andarab are stationed near Panjshir.
The Salang Highway is open and the enemy is besieged inside Panjshir.
The Islamic Emirate is trying to resolve the issue peacefully.
"
Yes I also read the tweet:

https://twitter.com/x/status/1429694174031458304
But on the other hand, this is also being shared:

https://twitter.com/x/status/1429657027198939139

Sohail Shuja

I think this valley is not going to be occupied so easily, seems like this fight will only weaken Taliban and may even end up Balkanising Afghanistan.
Whether Taliban occupy it or not, the reason to worry is the blood shed of muslims by the hands of muslims. The worst of it being the blood of innocents of either sides.

As it is already written on the wall that a civil war in Afghanistan will impact Pakistan's peace and security too. We don't want to be pushed back to the hell we were living in between 2004 to 2012

Sohail Shuja

in this era of drones, panjshair is not as deadly as it used to be, 200 drones and panjshair is done
First of all, I doubt that Taliban have any drones with them, even if they do, I doubt their capability to handle them, even if they can, then surely they will run out of the arsenal soon and they will be needing the repair and maintenance of these machines as well.... which,,,,, is not possible for Taliban.

Tyrion Lannister

First of all, I doubt that Taliban have any drones with them, even if they do, I doubt their capability to handle them, even if they can, then surely they will run out of the arsenal soon and they will be needing the repair and maintenance of these machines as well.... which,,,,, is not possible for Taliban.
They did not win the war with 1980s AK47, they are getting weapons from Russia, Pak and probably China as well, it is international power game, many will lend a hand to compete against rival

Kavalier

Whether Taliban occupy it or not, the reason to worry is the blood shed of muslims by the hands of muslims. The worst of it being the blood of innocents of either sides.

As it is already written on the wall that a civil war in Afghanistan will impact Pakistan's peace and security too. We don't want to be pushed back to the hell we were living in between 2004 to 2012

I guess this all could have been avoided if somehow Talban been exterminated , but as I have been saying for the last many weeks, the plan is different.

For the greater interest of Afghans and Pakistanis, I would still hope that the northern alliance somehow overcomes Talban (even though that seems impossible with Talban having undeclared support of US/UK/Saudi etc).

Sohail Shuja

They did not win the war with 1980s AK47, they are getting weapons from Russia, Pak and probably China as well, it is international power game, many will lend a hand to compete against rival
I doubt that Russia and/or China would lend them any modern sophisticated war machines.

Believe it or not, the most deadly weapon Taliban used against US forces were the IEDs they made out of fertilizer. Old Russian land mines and the rest was done by these AK-47s or the Arms they captured from Afghan National Army (ANA) or by ambushing the NATO supplies.

Sohail Shuja

I guess this all could have been avoided if somehow Talban been exterminated , but as I have been saying for the last many weeks, the plan is different.

For the greater interest of Afghans and Pakistanis, I would still hope that the northern alliance somehow overcomes Talban (even though that seems impossible with Talban having undeclared support of US/UK/Saudi etc).
Taliban are also a ground reality of Afghanistan. From the south till the center, Taliban are a political reality and then from the North of Kabul, Uzbeks, Hazaras, Tajiks are settled since long and they are also a political reality of that region.

I would say that rather than exterminating Taliban, they should reach a political settlement with the Northern Alliance and Dostum and form a coalition government. Here, Pakistan and Iran can play a role in reaching out to the middle grounds for a peace deal. Tajikistan and Uzbekistan too have a strong influence.

In the greater interest of all the neighboring stakeholders, all the parties should step in now, before its too late.

Khair Andesh

in this era of drones, panjshair is not as deadly as it used to be, 200 drones and panjshair is done
یا د رہے یہ وہی علاقہ ہےک جب پورے افغانستان میں کون کی ندیاں بہہ رہی تھیں ، تو یہ خطہ امریکی غلامی کے مزے لوٹ رہا تھا۔

مجاہدین خون خرابے کے بغیر علاقے کو آزاد کروانا چاہتے ہیں۔ لیکن اگر امریکی پٹھوئوں نے ضد کی، تو پھر ان شاء اللہ اپنے انجام کو پہنچیں گے۔
اور زمانہ بے شک ڈرون کا ہو، مگر مجاہدین کا اصل ہتھیار ڈرون نہیں ہیں، بلکہ سر فروش فدائی ہیں۔اللہ مجاہدین کو کم سے کم خون خرانے کے ساتھ ملک میں امن و امان والی اسلامی حکومت قائم کرنے کی توفیق عطا فرمائے۔