پولیس اہلکار سے بدتمیزی کرنے والی خاتون کا شہرام ترکئی سے کیا رشتہ؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Fuck her and her influential family. New law should be introduced if anybody from an influential family does anything the fine and punishment should be double that on an ordinary citizen.

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are really stupid - IK is changing the system. idiots like you think that this rotten system will become ideal in zero time. IK does not even have the majority in parliament. Leave that on one side the whole nation is a bunch of ignorant fools like you. On the other hand mafias and cartels with all the power and influence are hell bent against this government. If it was me I would have left dogs like you to their own devices and let bigger dogs feed on you. It feels like one man giving his everything to move the nation forward and worthless looser pigs like you sitting home tapping on their keyboards.

hahaha showing your true colours now
Still waiting for that great move and leverage answer
If you don’t have a meaningful answer, don’t bother replying. I don’t want to abuse your your mom and sister so be careful.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fuck her and her influential family. New law should be introduced if anybody from an influential family does anything the fine and punishment should be double that on an ordinary citizen.

quick speedy ruthless justice system, with new police, new prosecution
otherwise forget it, and time is running out.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahaha showing your true colours now
Still waiting for that great move and leverage answer
If you don’t have a meaningful answer, don’t bother replying. I don’t want to abuse your your mom and sister so be careful.

main in badtameez chootiyon ku reply karna bhee munasib nahen samhajta.....aap bhee in par apna time waste na karu
there are very few pti supporters who are worth debating, rest are just dharna paidawar like the one you quoted.

Islamabadiya

main in badtameez chootiyon ku reply karna bhee munasib nahen samhajta.....aap bhee in par apna time waste na karu
there are very few pti supporters who are worth debating, rest are just dharna paidawar like the one you quoted.
I know this, took him for a civilised one.

Kavalier

Has there been rule of law in our country such things may not have happened at first place.
I stand by my notion that Shahram has nothing to do with this crime which took place in Islamabad whereas Shahram was sitting in his office in Peshawar at that time. If the lady per se has used his name then prima facie she is guilty, NOT Shahram.
Yeh kaya baat hoee... karay koi aur bharay koi. Yeh tow koi insaaf naa hooa maray bhiaa!

then please apply the same rule for everyone, be it someone from PTI, or from Noon / PPP etc.

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)

شہرام ترکئی سے باالفرض محال کوئی رشتہ اگر ہے بھی تو خاتون کی بدتمیزی کا ذمہ دار شہرام ترکئی ہو گیا کیا ؟؟؟
بھائی صاحب! جسٹ فار اے چینج، تھریڈ بنانے سے پہلے کچھ عقل کو بھی ہاتھ مار لیا کریں
Just nab the culprit.
Well Said, but in case that minister intervene then punish the same to the minister as well