پیاز، ٹماٹر کی 30 روپے کلو قیمت نے عوام کی چیخیں نکلوادیں، نجی چینل

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani channels always talking about food prices. We never see food price increases being shown on tv in UK. Everyone knows about inflation so it is expected but Pakistanis seem to want everything for free or expect prices to go back to where they were 5 years ago.

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistani channels always talking about food prices. We never see food price increases being shown on tv in UK. Everyone knows about inflation so it is expected but Pakistanis seem to want everything for free or expect prices to go back to where they were 5 years ago.
Pakistan main aain idhar nokri karen phir yeah baat karen bahut achi lage gin yeah baatein aap uk isi liye gaye k Pak main aap tang the

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan main aain idhar nokri karen phir yeah baat karen bahut achi lage gin yeah baatein aap uk isi liye gaye k Pak main aap tang the

Yaar we pay more than 30% of our earnings in tax and insurance and then 20% tax on everything we buy. A person with an average wage of £20000 only keeps around £15000 and then has to pay compulsory council tax, road tax, car insurance to name a few.

You guys are complaining when you don't even pay tax unless you earn more than 600,000 PKR and even then it's only 5%. https://www.geo.tv/latest/312362-pakistan-income-tax-slabs-for-2020-21. The majority of workers do not earn more than 250,000pkr so don't pay tax at all.

I know there is plenty of money in Pakistan since I see my poor relatives in villages building new houses or extensions regularly without borrowing money. Majority of people in the UK cannot afford to build or buy a house without getting a mortgage.

No wonder Pakistan has no money when people don't want to contribute anything.

Last edited:

The wizard

MPA (400+ posts)
West sirf oil ki prices pr media coverage krta kyun k oil middle east sy ata to coverage kr k price km krwani hoti hai kyun bhai Aisa ho hai na

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
West sirf oil ki prices pr media coverage krta kyun k oil middle east sy ata to coverage kr k price km krwani hoti hai kyun bhai Aisa ho hai na

Oil price determines the cost of a lot of things, I don't understand how covering oil prices is going to help lower costs though. Our fuel prices and transportation costs fluctuate all the time but people don't start coming out on the streets protesting about it. The fuel companies are quick to put up prices when oil goes up but don't reduce prices much if oil falls.

Unlike Pakistani's, people in UK don't base their voting on oil or food prices.
Priorities for UK voters are usually jobs, health and education.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Excellent point. I don't know why we are so fixated on the price of cheeni, aloo and tatmater. It has become a measure of everything in Pakistan from good governance to economic growth. Govt is giving out cheap houses, free medical insurance, cash stimulus in thousands of rupees etc etc but that is all of no use if you can't get next to free cheeni, aloo and tamater.

Tell me today who in Pakistan cannot afford 30rps worth of tamaters. If where I live tomatoes were selling for equivalent of 30 rps I would buy a ton and store them for future usage.

14p/20c/72fils per kilo.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Economies literally run on oil and its price effects everything. Comparing prices of oil and tamater is ridiculous to say the least.

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar we pay more than 30% of our earnings in tax and insurance and then 20% tax on everything we buy. A person with an average wage of £20000 only keeps around £15000 and then has to pay compulsory council tax, road tax, car insurance to name a few.

You guys are complaining when you don't even pay tax unless you earn more than 600,000 PKR and even then it's only 5%. https://www.geo.tv/latest/312362-pakistan-income-tax-slabs-for-2020-21. The majority of workers do not earn more than 250,000pkr so don't pay tax at all.

I know there is plenty of money in Pakistan since I see my poor relatives in villages building new houses or extensions regularly without borrowing money. Majority of people in the UK cannot afford to build or buy a house without getting a mortgage.

sir Pakistan main paisa hai to laanat bhejain uk par aur Pakistan aain why stay in poor country like uk

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Also point to be noted. There is always an alternative too. Most middle class expats families and low income groups here in UAE don't use fresh tomatoes in their desi cooking but instead substitute concentrated tomato paste instead because the price difference is huge between the two.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
sir Pakistan main paisa hai to laanat bhejain uk par aur Pakistan aain why stay in poor country like uk
Paisa to Pakistan mein waqai hi bohat hai, only in Pakistan you can mint money like crazy. Lekin degar maslay masail bohat hain unless you are some big shot.

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
Paisa to Pakistan mein waqai hi bohat hai, only in Pakistan you can mint money like crazy. Lekin degar maslay masail bohat hain unless you are some big shot.
to aap bhi Dubai se Pakistan aa jain hasrat kyun kar rahe hain aur agar Dubai hi rahna hai to wahan k halaat main interest lain burj khalifa par baith kar Pakistani aap ko keere hi nazar aain ge

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
We challenge patwaris and patwari channels to produce one footage from their decades of archives where ‘awaam’ is satisfied with prices and is not complaining about ‘mehngai’ ........
One footage .....

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)

sir 20,000 uk sterling to pkr main convert karen to 4293446.95 pkr (43 lacs) bante hain us par aap 30% tax dete hain to 15000 sterling rah jate hain jo ke 3220085.22 pkr (32 lacs) bante hain to Pak main bhi is salary par similar tax hai jo aap ne link share kiya hai

• For income above Rs3,500,000 but not exceeding Rs5,000,000, individuals will pay Rs370,000 plus 20% of the amount exceeding Rs3,500,000.
ab masala hai ke UK main koyi 6,00,000 pkr 2794 sterling yearly koi nahin kamata bulke yeah to wahan average monthly income hai

Last edited:

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Patwari gutter media channels doing their usual fake propaganda against the government.

The wizard

MPA (400+ posts)
Economies literally run on oil and its price effects everything. Comparing prices of oil and tamater is ridiculous to say the least.
It's has great connection west always hide their inflammation behind oil prices The economics really didn't depend on oil prices but yeah 20% whole country wealth well spent on it and in few decades electricity will fully take place in automobile industry as of oil alternative.. but I believe that west continue use oil prices for propaganda on other hand inflammation is more important than oil because we can't eat oil but tamater