پیسے نکالو

mhafeez

جتنے لوگوں نے یہاں سنتھیا کے حق میں آواز اٹھائی سب سے گزارش ہے سنتھیا کو مافیاز کے خلاف لڑنے کیلئے پیسوں کی ضرورت ہے اس کیلئے جیب ڈھیلی کریں سب ہمدرد

WhatsApp-Image-2020-06-11-at-3.58.12-PM.jpeg

https://twitter.com/x/status/1271003377024020480
خالی ٹرینڈ ہی چلاتے بو پیسے بھی بھیجو....

جتنے لوگوں نے یہاں سنتھیا کے حق میں آواز اٹھائی سب سے گزارش ہے سنتھیا کو مافیاز کے خلاف لڑنے کیلئے پیسوں کی ضرورت ہے اس کیلئے جیب ڈھیلی کریں سب ہمدرد

https://twitter.com/x/status/1270932954903183362
Wait a second...Didnt i see you somewhere claiming the agencies were sponsoring her? So what now, they cant arrange a bit of money for her legal bills? or better yet, appoint one?

Which side of the fence are you on? You are wearing so many hats, you probably cant recognize yourself in the mirror. as they say in punjabi, kaun lok o tussi?

PPP has made a mockery out of themselves by sending notices to her, and lodging claims of billions in damages to proverbial reputations that dont even exist. PPP would have had something left, had they ignored her and moved on. Yet they insist on self humiliation. And its sweet to see their brothers in crime, PMLN, jumping to assist.

CAPTAIN SOLO

I am sorry this is a lost cause. her great grand kids will be a hundred year old and living on Pluto or Jupiter before a Pakistani court makes a decision. and too be honest something this complicated I am glad I am not the judge

مسخرہ اعلیٰ
پٹواریوں کے دیش میں،،، شہنشاہِ معظّم
اور ولایت میں،،،، گواچی گاں

hahahaha, yar yeah paid media cells walay bhi aisi aisi choortay hayn k bus khuda ki panah..... yeah video mayn dekho zara, Shahbaz Shareef jissay film mayn Amresh puri k role mayn dikhaya gaya tha, media cell walay zabardasti Anil Kappor jesa nayak bananay ki kohsish krehay hayn ???

Khallas

Uska Masla PPP k sath hai. lakin PPP say zeada Noon League ki chekhain nikal rahi hain.

Bhai apnay qaid ki khair khabar lo, koi platlets ki update hi day do ab kitnay ho gye hain koi ek news to bata do ?

TONIC

Just because she is from west doesn’t mean her honour is less important , if she is right then culprits should get punished if she is wrong she should get punished as per Islamic law which means Rajam for a married person and 100 lashes for unmarried person.

لو جی
خاندانی دلال نے مان لیا کہ جس طرح ہم نے گللائی اور ریہام پر پیسے لگاے تھے تم بھی لگاؤ
رہے نا دلہ ہاراں والے کی باقیات کے پلّے .... چل شاباش دلالی کر

mhafeez

Just because she is from west doesn’t mean her honour is less important , if she is right then culprits should get punished if she is wrong she should get punished as per Islamic law which means Rajam for a married person and 100 lashes for unmarried person.

سزائیں دلوانے کیلئے سنتھیا کی مدد کریں ، پیسے نکالیں ، رسید یہاں پوسٹ کریں

mhafeez

Wait a second...Didnt i see you somewhere claiming the agencies were sponsoring her? So what now, they cant arrange a bit of money for her legal bills? or better yet, appoint one?

Which side of the fence are you on? You are wearing so many hats, you probably cant recognize yourself in the mirror. as they say in punjabi, kaun lok o tussi?

PPP has made a mockery out of themselves by sending notices to her, and lodging claims of billions in damages to proverbial reputations that dont even exist. PPP would have had something left, had they ignored her and moved on. Yet they insist on self humiliation. And its sweet to see their brothers in crime, PMLN, jumping to assist.

ہم تو پہلے دن سے ہی اسے فراڈ سمجھ رہے تھے آپ کو ہی ہمدردی کا بخار تھا ، یہ خاتون اداروں نے پاکستان کا سافٹ امیج اجاگر کرنے کیلئے ہائر کی اور اس نے سارا پیسہ یہ الزامات لگا کر برباد کردیا کہ پاکستان میں کسی کی عزت محفوظ نہیں

Where did I ever show 'hamdardi' for her? I have said it from day 1 that the only goofs here are PPP, who fell for it and started self humiliating by responding to her allegations.

When Ayesha Gulalai put forth her allegations, the media was all over it, and spent hours doing shows on her alone, giving her interviews, promotion, and what not. What did NOT happen was PTI, or Imran Khan, responding to her. And that is exactly what caused the matter to disappear.
When Cynthia came out with her allegations, the media did not expose it as much. Despite medias reluctance to talk much about it, PPP made a mockery of it by replying, hurling abuses, threats, and sending meaningless notices.

As far as her hiring is concerned, she was brought in by PPP, do I need to remind you?

rtabasum2

No she is ruining PPP image in USA .........being an American citizen.......

mhafeez

Where did I ever show 'hamdardi' for her? I have said it from day 1 that the only goofs here are PPP, who fell for it and started self humiliating by responding to her allegations.

When Ayesha Gulalai put forth her allegations, the media was all over it, and spent hours doing shows on her alone, giving her interviews, promotion, and what not. What did NOT happen was PTI, or Imran Khan, responding to her. And that is exactly what caused the matter to disappear.
When Cynthia came out with her allegations, the media did not expose it as much. Despite medias reluctance to talk much about it, PPP made a mockery of it by replying, hurling abuses, threats, and sending meaningless notices.

As far as her hiring is concerned, she was brought in by PPP, do I need to remind you?

آپ سے مراد آپ کے انصافی دوست تھے

barzi

https://twitter.com/x/status/1271003377024020480
Kia rate chal Raha hay single go ka