پیپلز پارٹی کی شازیہ سومرو کی مراد سعید کو ہیڈ فون مارنے کی کوشش

The wizard

MPA (400+ posts)
Good hitting by murad seed It is golden opportunity for pti to get rid of filthy ppp...this lady should be banned for further attend to parliament session

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
lol just look at this forum. you say anything and there are imbeciles whose response would start from teri maa - teri behen.
this morning I had about 7 responses to my comments from past week all starting with teri maa - teri behen.
these politicians are also from the same group

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Listening to these known fact in public and seeing no action against any one make me against the Judiciary and I pretty much getting convinced that PTI is failing. Because a government in power is seen just crying and whining that we want to do good, but these criminals are not letting us do good, means you are no good. Accept it and get a side or do something to provide justice, peace and basic amenities to the nation, forget big slogans start this small ones first.

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
that idiot lady who thrown head phone towards Murad saeed should suspend from the assembly for one month with out any daily allownces. and the connection of ozair balauch and faryal talpur and qadir patel is proved by their videos and who will give a justice to the families of all those innocent peoples of Karachi been killed by bloody ozair balauch and MQM.

Last edited: