پی آئی اے نےکابل اسلام آبادکاکرایہ کئی گنابڑھاکرظلم کاارتکاب کیا، سلیم ٹافی

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your point is quite valid. The flight can not be cheap if the insurance premium is so high.
This Afghani bharwa , without knowing the facts why PIA increases their fair to Kabul calling the increase a zulm. A PIA spokesperson said a couple of days ago that their insurance went up to around $1300 per seat and they can't afford to fly at a cheaper rate.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This Afghani bharwa , without knowing the facts why PIA increases their fair to Kabul calling the increase a zulm. A PIA spokesperson said a couple of days ago that their insurance went up tnever o around $1300 per seat and they can't afford to fly at a cheaper rate.
Never saw you swearng before. May be you pick this up from this channel. I also disagreed with Salam Safi, but you didn't copy my style of disagreement. Perhaps people who swear sound more exciting to you. :-)

Will_Bite

اپنے امریکی پتلون والے دوست کو بولو کہ وہ اپنی ائیر بلیو کابل تک چلا دے اور کرایہ بھلے نیو خان کا رکھ دے کسی کو کوئی اعتراض نہیں
This

Saboo

Never saw you swearng before. May be you pick this up from this channel. I also disagreed with Salam Safi, but you didn't copy my style of disagreement. Perhaps people who swear sound more exciting to you. :-)
Oh sorry if I offended you with my swearing but Salim Safi is an afghani bharwa,who is anti IK and Pakistan and always giving false news to serve his agenda. He is a reporter and a news anchor and you think he did not know why PIA air fares went so far up? He intentionally hid it to call it a zulm.

desiexchange

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Oh sorry if I offended you with my swearing but Salim Safi is an afghani bharwa,who is anti IK and Pakistan and always giving false news to serve his agenda. He is a reporter and a news anchor and you think he did not know why PIA air fares went so far up? He intentionally hid it to call it a zulm.
This is how you spread disinformation by telling the half truth...he should be fined and banned.

knowledge88

I also swear , only when I have the gallantry to swear on someone's face. Peet peechay to aap kisi badsha koh bhi gaali dey saktay hain.

Dr Adam

Ok next time when I go to Pakistan, I will find Safi and swear at his face…..Ab is mien kia ?

knowledge88

اب اسمیں یہ ہے کہ آپ نے ہمارے دوست منبع علم و دانش صاحب کو ایک گگلی مار کرخاموش کرا دیا . تشویش ہے کہ اب ہم علم کہاں سے حاصل کریں گے ؟؟​
?

knowledge88

knowledge88

اب اسمیں یہ ہے کہ آپ نے ہمارے دوست منبع علم و دانش صاحب کو ایک گگلی مار کرخاموش کرا دیا . تشویش ہے کہ اب ہم علم کہاں سے حاصل کریں گے ؟؟​
?
Ok next time when I go to Pakistan, I will find Safi and swear at his face…..Ab is mien kia ?
سبو صاحب
آپ نے دیکھا کے جیسے ہی آپ نے سلیم صافی کو بھڑھوا کہا،ڈاکٹر آدم کی خوشی کا تو کوئی ٹھکانہ ہی نہیں ہے. پھر فرط جذبات سے ان کی آنکھوں میں آنسو آ گیے . پھر خوشی سے بولے . ماشا الله بچا جوان ہو گیا ہے . اتنے بھولپن سے بچے نے بھڑوا کہا کے مزا آ گیا

ایک اور ضروری بات

مبارک ہو- آپ نے عمران خان کی گورنمنٹ کو برا کہنے پر سلیم صافی کوبھڑھوا کہے کر یوتھیا گروپ کی سلور ممبرشپ حاصل کر لی ہے
آپ کو اندازہ ہو گیا ہوگا کے خالی " اب اس میں کیا " کہنے سے یوتھیا گروپ کی ممبرشپ نہیں ملتی .
اگر آپ کو یوتھیا گروپ کی گولڈ ممبرشپ چاہیے تو پھر آپ کو، رام گلی کہ دللا، اور بھڑھوا ، حرام کا نطفہ جیسے الفاظ عمران خان کے مخالفین کے لئے کثرت سے استعمال کرنے پڑھیں گے

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Lo G kissa his khatam. Na ho gi flight na hoye ga mengha ticket.

Good job by PIA, these BC afghanis think they are doing us a favour by letting PIA fly to kabul

knowledge88

Lo G kissa his khatam. Na ho gi flight na hoye ga mengha ticket.

Good job by PIA, these BC afghanis think they are doing us a favour by letting PIA fly to kabul
There you go, you found something else to cheer about from the above news.
But I have to admit, I agree with you. We are not missing much by PIA suspension. You really hate the Talibaans. Actually in your words "TattiBaans " .

I wish we had someone like you for the DG ISI post. Are you available for this position?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There you go, you found something else to cheer about from the above news.
But I have to admit, I agree with you. We are not missing much by PIA suspension.
PIA was flying this dangerous and financially unviable route strictly on humanitarian basis and in return as usual the MC afghanis act like they were doing us a favour.

This has always been their attitude, always begging and depending on us when in trouble but at the same time acting as if they own us. So yeah to hell with them.

knowledge88

PIA was flying this dangerous and financially unviable route strictly on humanitarian basis and in return as usual the MC afghanis act like they were doing us a favour.

This has always been their attitude, always begging and depending on us when in trouble but at the same time acting as if they own us. So yeah to hell with them.

But you will see, after the Taliban's criticism of Pakistan for the high price of the tickets, PIA will restart the operation with cheaper tickets. PIA will bear the burden of the insurance. That's what the brothers do. Pakistan will help the Taliban. Pakistani taxpayers will bear the cost.
Talking about their attitude, do you remember Afghani cricket fans had a serious fight with the Pakistan cricket fans in the last T20 world cup in England.
In a few days, another T20 world cup is kicking off.
The venue is a country where lots of Pakistani and Afghans live. I can tell you, people will see true Afghanistan love of Pakistan when Afghanistan will play Pakistan.
It is on the 30th of October. You live in Dubai, make sure you go and protect Pakistani fans if Afghani attack Pakistani fans again.

See in this video how much Afghani love Pakistani. This happened after the last T20 world cup.

Last edited: