پی ٹی آئی نے اب تک کتنا قرضہ لیا

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

PTI took one of the lowest loans by any government in the past 14 years. And they have achieved highest growth, Highest job creation, while lowest unemployment, while also initiating multiple long lasting projects like 10 to 12 big dams, Health card, One Syllabus, 11 billion trees, affordable houses, Make in Pakistan policy, Ehsaas Program, EVM's, Overseas voting etc.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عقیل کریم ٹڈی بتائے گا کہ کتنا قرض لیا اور بقول علیم کتنا پوسٹنگ پہ لیا ۔ ابھی کتابیں کھلنے دو ، پھر لگ پتا جائے گا کہ ڈالر کہاں پہنچایا اور کتنا مقروض کیا ۔​

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
عقیل کریم ٹڈی بتائے گا کہ کتنا قرض لیا اور بقول علیم کتنا پوسٹنگ پہ لیا ۔ ابھی کتابیں کھلنے دو ، پھر لگ پتا جائے گا کہ ڈالر کہاں پہنچایا اور کتنا مقروض کیا ۔​
those are stats. loans and debt are two different things. its a complex capitalistic concept that needs experts to decipher. Talk about India..their debt is phenomenal.

Urdu mein debt to gdp ratio dekha jata hai.. MAZE KI BAAT YE HAI KAY Pakistan or india ka debt to gdp ratio SAME Hai... Ab batao.. Sirf bangladesh aisa hai jo UPPER ja raha hai.

Siberite

those are stats. loans and debt are two different things. its a complex capitalistic concept that needs experts to decipher. Talk about India..their debt is phenomenal
Its pretty simple. IK justifies loans by saying that he had to repay the earlier loans and he took further loans to repay the older loans.
Obviously he himself added up lot more loans to the national coffers in last 4 years . That is internal and external debt .

concern_paki

I don't care how much they take important is how it was used, I could guarantee it was used towards the welfare if the people and the country. Argument is OVER, AB BUTTI BANA KAR UNDER LO AUR SO JAO

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its pretty simple. IK justifies loans by saying that he had to repay the earlier loans and he took further loans to repay the older loans.
Obviously he himself added up lot more loans to the national coffers in last 4 years . That is internal and external debt .
how do you propose to re-service or repay the older loans? Do you have exports? no. How can a government who is reigning upon a country of freeloaders and inert people pay older loans?

Dear, wakeup, we need to work hard and export the shit out of everything. I am not going to give you examples of china or an other country. They found their mojo. We need to find ours. Export the shit out of everything not the food. Invent and mass produce. Sell the shit to other countries. A policy of exporting everything should keep Pakistan afloat or even take us to heights.

zaheer2003

FFCC3GxXoAEOnf6

Siberite

how do you propose to re-service or repay the older loans? Do you have exports? no. How can a government who is reigning upon a country of freeloaders and inert people pay older loans?

Dear, wakeup, we need to work hard and export the shit out of everything. I am not going to give you examples of china or an other country. They found their mojo. We need to find ours. Export the shit out of everything not the food. Invent and mass produce. Sell the shit to other countries. A policy of exporting everything should keep Pakistan afloat or even take us to heights.
I won't go out and tell people that I repay them and didn't load more. I would be at least honest about my achievements ..

I am aware that the economy has been totally flopped , the dollar has its race , the rupee is crumbling . IK is busy consolidating his power , making deals and placing people on different positions . offering lucrative high paying commission postings ...
This Government has miserably failed its mandate and the people are worst than 4 years ago. New setup is required to complete its tenure of 5 years. PTI need to replace IK with any other competent person within party to take helm.

As far as export is concerned, we should be thankful to EU which allowed our export on softer tariff. IK blindly showing his macho mentality. Kol nae Dheela , Tay kardi Meela Meela

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I won't go out and tell people that I repay them and didn't load more. I would be at least honest about my achievements ..

I am aware that the economy has been totally flopped , the dollar has its race , the rupee is crumbling . IK is busy consolidating his power , making deals and placing people on different positions . offering lucrative high paying commission postings ...
This Government has miserably failed its mandate and the people are worst than 4 years ago. New setup is required to complete its tenure of 5 years. PTI need to replace IK with any other competent person within party to take helm.

As far as export is concerned, we should be thankful to EU which allowed our export on softer tariff. IK blindly showing his macho mentality. Kol nae Dheela , Tay kardi Meela Meela

Bring another one in place of IK will achieve what? More problems. Dear, your solution is childish at best. If you bring, for example, yourself intead of IK, tell me what will you do IMPROVE the economy in just 2 days. It should not be more than 2 days because people want it done like Nizam Siqqa did (mythical story).

And bro, EU is not our brother. The softer tariff was nowhere to be seen. It was just a farce propagated to show EU in good light.

Fact is PTI government is the only government in the history of Pakistan who doesn't know how to spend QUOM ka paisa, on advertisements and showoff. PML N being a master of this game, they used quite some money to do AIK TEER SE DO SHIKAR - Run advertisements of KHADIM E ALA for self propagation and buyout media (geo news and channel 24) for a favorable stance and soft image of PML N in the masses.

Imran khan severed that haram kay paise wali ayashi. Shittiest PML N know how to use government's money for their own politics. They are ace of the corruption.