پی ٹی آئی نے اب تک کتنا قرضہ لیا

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bring another one in place of IK will achieve what? More problems. Dear, your solution is childish at best. If you bring, for example, yourself intead of IK, tell me what will you do IMPROVE the economy in just 2 days. It should not be more than 2 days because people want it done like Nizam Siqqa did (mythical story).

Your solution is to continue with this madness only because you can't quit praising a hypocrite .
You won't find solution to your economical problem by insisting to keep doing the same things and looking for different results .
IK has drowned the economy and killed the currency . He is so inept that he can't find a good FM from his own party and continue to swap the positions with one turncoat to another. It is a complete recipe for economical meltdown.
And bro, EU is not our brother. The softer tariff was nowhere to be seen. It was just a farce propagated to show EU in good light.

Did I say they are our brother ? You have to realize the countries make their policy on interest based . They have provided us the GSP PLUS status and thus reduced the tariff on our products . If you don't know that , then I can't argue with you.
Fact is PTI government is the only government in the history of Pakistan who doesn't know how to spend QUOM ka paisa, on advertisements and showoff. PML N being a master of this game, they used quite some money to do AIK TEER SE DO SHIKAR - Run advertisements of KHADIM E ALA for self propagation and buyout media (geo news and channel 24) for a favorable stance and soft image of PML N in the masses.

Not that fast my friend . Just wait to see when the carpet is lifted . I bet you will see scandals coming out of your yo yo like anything . Just a little glimpse of what is to be expected was there yesterday, when Aleem Khan disclosed about Farah who fled the country .
Imran khan severed that haram kay paise wali ayashi. Shittiest PML N know how to use government's money for their own politics. They are ace of the corruption.
Its just a ploy . I can count so many cars in his simple protocol. You seems like living abroad and don't know what the rates of the bribes are in Pakistan and how much they increased during last 4 years .

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Your solution is to continue with this madness only because you can't quit praising a hypocrite .
You won't find solution to your economical problem by insisting to keep doing the same things and looking for different results .
IK has drowned the economy and killed the currency . He is so inept that he can't find a good FM from his own party and continue to swap the positions with one turncoat to another. It is a complete recipe for economical meltdown.

Did I say they are our brother ? You have to realize the countries make their policy on interest based . They have provided us the GSP PLUS status and thus reduced the tariff on our products . If you don't know that , then I can't argue with you.

Not that fast my friend . Just wait to see when the carpet is lifted . I bet you will see scandals coming out of your yo yo like anything . Just a little glimpse of what is to be expected was there yesterday, when Aleem Khan disclosed about Farah who fled the country .

Its just a ploy . I can count so many cars in his simple protocol. You seems like living abroad and don't know what the rates of the bribes are in Pakistan and how much they increased during last 4 years .
Not at all. I never lived in any other country all my life. I am stuck with Pakistan :)

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not at all. I never lived in any other country all my life. I am stuck with Pakistan :)
Its okay. We can rise together .... As long as people are aware that what these politicians are doing with them , no one can decimate Pakistan .

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its okay. We can rise together .... As long as people are aware that what these politicians are doing with them , no one can decimate Pakistan .
Ofcourse, the problem is most of us are still hoping for the best in these dark times.