پی پی 84 خوشاب ضمنی انتخاب ، ن لیگ کے ملک معظم کلو کامیاب

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

پنجاب اسمبلی کے حلقہ پی پی 84 خوشاب ضمنی انتخاب مسلم لیگ ن نے جیت لیا ہے۔

ہم نیوز کے مطابق پی پی 84 خوشاب کے 229 میں سے 228 پولنگ اسٹیشنز کے غیرحتمی اور غیرسرکاری نتائج کے مطابق پاکستان مسلم لیگ نواز کے امیدوار ملک معظم شیر کلو 74 ہزار 165 ووٹ لے کر کامیاب ہو گئے ہیں۔

غیرحتمی اور غیرسرکاری نتائج کے مطابق پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے امیدوار 63 ہزار 569 ووٹ حاصل کر کے دوسرے نمبر پر رہے۔

مسلم لیگ ن کے صدر شہباز شریف نے ضمنی انتخاب میں جیت پر خوشی کا اظہار کرتے ہوئے کہا ہے کہ عوام نے آٹا چینی چوروں کو مسترد کردیا ہے۔

اپنی ٹوئٹ میں انہوں نے کہا کہ الحمداللہ یہ عوام کی طرف سے اس خدمت کا بھی اعتراف ہے جو مسلم لیگ (ن) نے اپنے دور میں کی تھی۔

ان کا کہنا تھا کہ یہ ووٹ نوازشریف کی قیادت میں پاکستان کی ترقی کا ووٹ ہے۔

مسلم لیگ ن کی نائب صدر مریم نواز نے اپنے پیغام میں کہا کہ ہر شہر میں عوام نے ن لیگ کی فتح کا اعلان کر دیا ہے۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ ن لیگ کے بیانیہ کے ہر صوبے سے تائید عوام کے حق حکمرانی کی فتح ہے۔

ان کا کہنا تھا کہ ن لیگ کو مائنس کرنے والو دیکھو، صرف ن لیگ رہ گئی باقی سب مائنس ہو گئے۔

خیال رہے کہ حلقہ پی پی 84 کی نشست ن لیگ کے صوبائی اسمبلی کے رکن ملک وارث کلو کے انتقال کے باعث خالی ہوئی تھی۔

Source

I predicted PTI's defeat 3 days ago on tje same forum. Below is the link where I highlighted the reasons.(Though Gul Asghar Bagour backed off from the race at laat moment).

an image

Moazzam Sher Kall. — Photo courtesy Twitter/MoazzamSherPMLN

The PML-N defeated the PTI in the by-election held on Wednesday in Khushab city of Punjab's Sargodha district.

Unofficial results from all 229 polling stations showed that Moazzam Sher Kallu had obtained 73,801 votes to defeat PTI's Ali Hussain Khan Baloch, who bagged 62,903.
Kallu’s margin of victory was thus 10,178 votes.

an image

In contrast to the recent NA-249 by-election which saw a dismal voter turnout, reports indicated the turnout here was satisfactory.A total of eight candidates stood in the race.
Besides the PML-N and PTI candidates, PPP's Ghulam Habib Ahmed was in the running, as well the banned TLP's Asghar Ali.

The independents included Amjad Raza, Aurangzeb, Imran Haider Khan, and Ilyas Khan Azad.

Source: Unofficial and unconfirmed results

Earlier during the polling,Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) took notice of the reports of a clash between the workers of PTI and PML-N at a polling station. It directed the police to handle the situation.

"DSP Investigation visited the spot and controlled the situation. No untoward situation of law and order has been reported at the polling station," the ECP said in a statement.
"Voting continues uninterrupted at the polling station," the provincial election commissioner had said at the time.

an image

Candidates for PP-84 by-elections (L-R, clockwise): Sardar Ali Hussain Khan Baloch (PTI), Moazzam Sher Kallu (PML-N), Ghulam Habib Ahmed (PPP), Amjad Raza Gujjar (Independent) and Sahibzada Asghar Ali Tahiri (Independent).

Election Commissioner Punjab Ghulam Israr Khan on Wednesday urged the voters to come and exercise their right without any fear."Fool-proof security arrangements have been made and voters should abide by the COVID-19 SOPs."

Commissioner Sargodha Division Dr Farah Masood and Regional Police Officer (RPO) Sargodha Ashfaq Khan visited Khushab district on Monday and reviewed security arrangements for the by-election.

Both the officers visited the Returning Officer's Sub Office in Roda.
DC Khushab Musarat Jabeen and DPO Khushab Muhammad Naveed were also present.
The RPO directed the DPO and DC to ensure security and smooth conduct of elections throughout the constituency and safe delivery of ballot boxes and other election materials at the polling booths.

He also stressed on the observance of all standard operating procedures (SOPs) issued by the Election Commission.The by-poll was held across 229 polling stations, featuring 666 polling booths — 344 for male and 322 for female voters.

The total registered voters amount to 292,687 of which 155,104 are male and 137,583 female

Last edited by a moderator:

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہم نون لیگ کی حکومت کے عروج کے وقت

‏لاہور میں شعیب صدیقی والی سیٹ جیتے
‏ملتان میں ہاشمی والی سیٹ جیتے
‏گوجرانوالہ میں ناصر چیمہ والی سیٹ جیتے
‏لودھراں میں جہانگیر ترین والی سیٹ جیتی
‏راجن پور میں شہباز شریف والی سیٹ جیتے
فیصل آباد اور حافظ آباد میں بھی جیتے

zaheer2003

یہ ایک غلط مفروضہ مشہور کر دیا گیا ہے کہ ہمیشہ حکومت جیتتی ہے

ہمیشہ مقامی فیکٹرز ہوتے ہیں

اور پنجاب میں تو مشہور ہے کہ ایک ووٹ قبر کو مل جاتا۔۔۔ موجودہ سارے الیکشن کسی نہ کسی کئ وفات پر ہو رہے

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

G phr hal bhi apka N league wala ho ga jo 2018 me un ka hua..

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ ایک غلط مفروضہ مشہور کر دیا گیا ہے کہ ہمیشہ حکومت جیتتی ہے

ہمیشہ مقامی فیکٹرز ہوتے ہیں

اور پنجاب میں تو مشہور ہے کہ ایک ووٹ قبر کو مل جاتا۔۔۔ موجودہ سارے الیکشن کسی نہ کسی کئ وفات پر ہو رہے
In reality, its the govt who wins. Look at PPP in sindh. They bagged all by poll seats. This series of defeats is weakning PTI and giving strength to the common opinion that PTI has no future. Mark my words all the electables will fly away once the new polls are announced.

Hussain1967

The record of losing so many bye elections within such a short time-span goes to PTI. Kudos to brain-dead CM who has been appointed on the dream of some Peer. Shame is a small word.

Mark my words and save my post that PTI will be completely wiped out from Punjab and Karachi in next general election. You will also disappear from PTI media cell at that time.

zaheer2003

In reality, its the govt who wins. Look at PPP in sindh. They bagged all by poll seats. This series of defeats is weakning PTI and giving strength to the common opinion that PTI has no future. Mark my words all the electables will fly away once the new polls are announced.
Why PMLN lost by elections ?

tab tu mehangai itni nhn thi na ?
The record of losing so many bye elections within such a short time-span goes to PTI. Kudos to brain-dead CM who has been appointed on the dream of some Peer. Shame is a small word.

Mark my words and save my post that PTI will be completely wiped out from Punjab and Karachi in next general election. You will also disappear from PTI media cell at that time.
dur dur tujhy har koi media cell lagta hy chawal

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was PML-N seat to lose.
No my friend. PTI lost with just 6000 votes in 2018 and now with even bigger margin. PTI had too factors in its favour 1. It was held when PTI was in power and 2. Already ruled more than half of the term yet PMLN got more votes than previous election.

concern_paki

Ab noon league nahi bol rahi dhandli huwi, MADARCHOD BAHDWAY ABHI ABHI ROZA KKOLA HAI AUR MERE DIL SE BAD DUWA HAI ALLAH TALAH TABAH O BARBAAD KARDE HAR US SHAKS KO JO PAKISTAN AUR USKE GGAREEB LOGON KA DUSHMAN HAU AAMEEN SUMMA AAMEEN

Respect

PML-N is well entrenched in the roots of this country, especially those who control important institutions...

Transparent elections is the first step in uprooting this mega parasite.
I agree to some extent but PTI performance has been crap, many people are upset with PTI especially with all the promises they made and the food hike prices. Media speaks aginast PTI even the anti status quo anchors who hate PML N and PPP.

Too say free and transparent elections will be the key to PTI winning not really sure. Don't get me wrong free and transparent elections is root of evil but there performance is also 50/50.

Nightcrawl

No surprises here they're gonna lose all elections from here on out if bozo buz is not changed and performance isn't improved

Hate_Nooras

We saw with your defense of the crooked Isa, that you are also dishonest. So get lost.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I agree to some extent but PTI performance has been crap, many people are upset with PTI especially with all the promises they made and the food hike prices. Media speaks aginast PTI even the anti status quo anchors who hate PML N and PPP.

Too say free and transparent elections will be the key to PTI winning not really sure. Don't get me wrong free and transparent elections is root of evil but there performance is also 50/50.

Given the circumstances, PTI has done a great job...

However, it is hard to convince the sheeps that they were having fun on borrowed money and sooner or later they had to pay it with their flesh and blood!!!