پی ڈیم ایم کا 23 مارچ کو لانگ مارچ کا اعلان

nasir77

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Gher main larai aur Madrusay main Thokai. Khabardar jo Khasi Khaha !!! Manjanub Mutahida O-LAMA MUDRESSA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION !!!

Last edited:

surfer

The news we have all be waiting for!
As promised a few weeks ago, 6th Dec would be the date PDM announces it's "final strategy"!

After all day deliberations, the final strategy announced is:

"the PDM chief said that a meeting of the alliance's steering committee had been called for tomorrow at 2pm"

Oh, and also they will be doing a march on 23 March (plan to be confirmed after the "final final" meeting tomorrow!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
259710020_408592150941563_6775887113719201191_n.jpg

Last edited:

NasNY

This is their final attempt and it will fail just like all the other dozen plans.

KUCH BHEE nahee hona

Sirf rona dhona.

This will be the Final Nail in their Coffins,
All these parties will die their political death.

I couldn’t be happier to see their final days.

surfer

This is their final attempt and it will fail just like all the other dozen plans.

KUCH BHEE nahee hona

Sirf rona dhona.

This will be the Final Nail in their Coffins,
All these parties will die their political death.

I couldn’t be happier to see their final days.
No this is not final attempt. They will keep making "final" attempts until next GE are announced in 2023. I mean what else has molana got to do with all his free time? I mean he's not going to waste it doing charity work to help the poor or anything....

Spartacus

It is about 3 months as of now….but it could also be 1 year and 3 months ……... when it is moved to
23 March, 2023.
Hahaha….Ab is mein kia. ?

That means NRO has been done .
NRO given to KHAN and given by PDM .

PDM Khan Say MIL Gayeee Hay !!!!!

Allah Khair Karay Ab IS MULK KA ;)

Pracha

First final plan was Aar Ya Paar, then We came here with coffins on our heads, and then this one. Many more "final plans" yet to come.

These are a bunch of shameless and unemployed politicians who sell religion for their petty interests. They will be buried once and for all if PTI happens to bag 2/3rd majority in next elections.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
لہو گرم رکھنے اور عوام و فضل الرحمان کو بیوقوف بنانے کا منصوبہ۔۔