چودھری سرور کے بیان کو سیاق و سباق سے ہٹ کر پیش کیا گیا؟ویڈیو

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
first of all, people enjoy their life and having English wife with foreign like EU UK USA, etc....
they send almost nothing to Pakistan
labor working in the Middle East actually sends the many to feed their 8,9 children and large family. they don't have any rights there at all.
before they leave the nationality and buy a seat of NA or PA and enjoy for 5 years and run away.
MNA and MPA are elected to make laws and policies quite honestly yo? u can ask yourself how many lawmakers do you know out of 400 people sitting in the NA?
How many laws are made in lat 3,5 years for the public? Police court health, education, family law all of them are since Englis RAJ, we have not updated it because it favors the one in power.

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اوورسیز پاکستانیوں کو پاکستان کا بہت احساس ہے۔ میں بہت عرصے سے کینیڈا میں رہ رہا ہوں اور باقاعدگی سے پاکستان جاتا ہوں۔ میرا دل پاکستان میں ہے- میں کینیڈا اس لئے آیا کہ نوے کی دہائی میں ن لیگ اور پیپلزپارٹی نے کرپشن کی انتہا کی ہوئی تھی۔ مجھ جیسے قانون کی پاسداری کرنے والے اور بغیر کسی سفارش والے کے لئے زندگی اجیرن تھی- ہر جگہ رشوت کا دور دورہ تھا- ہم لوگ مجبوری میں پاکستان سے باہر ہیں اور باقاعدگی سے اپنے خون پسینے سے کمایا ہوا رزق حلال پاکستان بھیجتے ہیں۔ اوورسیز پاکستانیوں کے پیسے کی وجہ سے پاکستان میں کروڑوں لوگوں کا کسی نہ کسی انداز میں روزگار وابستہ ہے- ہمیں احساس ہے کہ پاکستان کو اللہ نے بے پناہ وسائل سے نوازا لیکن مجرم لیگ اور پی پی کی کرپشن نے ملک کا بیڑہ غرق کیا- ن لیگ نے ہر ادارے کو کرپٹ کیا- اب ججز اور صحافی کرپشن کو اپنا حق سمجھتے ہیں- الیکشن کمیشن بھی کرپٹ ہے اور آج تک کوئی بھی دھاندلی سے پاک الیکشن نہ کروا سکا- اوورسیز پاکستانیوں کا ووٹ پاکستان کی تقدیر بدل دے گا- ہم کسی کھوتا بریانی کے عوض اپنا ووٹ نہیں بیچیں گے اور بغیر کسی دباؤ کے اپنا ووٹ پاکستان کی بہتری کے لئے استعمال کریں گے

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
first of all, people enjoy their life and having English wife with foreign like EU UK USA, etc....
labor working in the Middle East actually sends the many to feed their 8,9 children and large family. they don't have any rights there at all.
before they leave the nationality and buy a seat of NA or PA and enjoy for 5 years and run away.
MNA and MPA are elected to make laws and policies quite honestly yo? u can ask yourself how many lawmakers do you know out of 400 people sitting in the NA?
How many laws are made in lat 3,5 years for the public? Police court health, education, family law all of them are since Englis RAJ, we have not updated it because it favors the one in power.
Lack of cohesion in your thought process writing skills, indicates troll of Hindia.
Also smell of urine permeates in your retarded penmanship Pundit Lal.
Imbecile wanker..Yo.

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lack of cohesion in your thought process writing skills, indicates troll of Hindia.
Also smell of urine permeates in your retarded penmanship Pundit Lal.
Imbecile wanker..Yo.
your hypocrisy speaks out in your words
thank you for your feedback I am not an English speaker neither I am here to offer Ilets classes.
but when I need a tutor Ia may not hire you because of your Youthia mindset.
The point I underlined and the issue I pointed out are correct and fact-based.

sipa salaar

MPA (400+ posts)

اوورسیز پاکستانیوں کو پاکستان کا بہت احساس ہے۔ میں بہت عرصے سے کینیڈا میں رہ رہا ہوں اور باقاعدگی سے پاکستان جاتا ہوں۔ میرا دل پاکستان میں ہے- میں کینیڈا اس لئے آیا کہ نوے کی دہائی میں ن لیگ اور پیپلزپارٹی نے کرپشن کی انتہا کی ہوئی تھی۔ مجھ جیسے قانون کی پاسداری کرنے والے اور بغیر کسی سفارش والے کے لئے زندگی اجیرن تھی- ہر جگہ رشوت کا دور دورہ تھا- ہم لوگ مجبوری میں پاکستان سے باہر ہیں اور باقاعدگی سے اپنے خون پسینے سے کمایا ہوا رزق حلال پاکستان بھیجتے ہیں۔ اوورسیز پاکستانیوں کے پیسے کی وجہ سے پاکستان میں کروڑوں لوگوں کا کسی نہ کسی انداز میں روزگار وابستہ ہے- ہمیں احساس ہے کہ پاکستان کو اللہ نے بے پناہ وسائل سے نوازا لیکن مجرم لیگ اور پی پی کی کرپشن نے ملک کا بیڑہ غرق کیا- ن لیگ نے ہر ادارے کو کرپٹ کیا- اب ججز اور صحافی کرپشن کو اپنا حق سمجھتے ہیں- الیکشن کمیشن بھی کرپٹ ہے اور آج تک کوئی بھی دھاندلی سے پاک الیکشن نہ کروا سکا- اوورسیز پاکستانیوں کا ووٹ پاکستان کی تقدیر بدل دے گا- ہم کسی کھوتا بریانی کے عوض اپنا ووٹ نہیں بیچیں گے اور بغیر کسی دباؤ کے اپنا ووٹ پاکستان کی بہتری کے لئے استعمال کریں گے
Same here

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
your hypocrisy speaks out in your words
thank you for your feedback I am not an English speaker neither I am here to offer Ilets classes.
but when I need a tutor Ia may not hire you because of your Youthia mindset.
The point I underlined and the issue I pointed out are correct and fact-based.
You made the above comments during a urine drinking binge, It was a landmark of piss logic. Imbecile wanker.

NasNY

میں اردو سمجھتا ہوں۔ آپ اسے اردو میں ٹائپ کر سکتے ہیں۔

NasNY

I have lived in the US long long time. All of my immediate family and most of my extended family is in the US. Approximately 200 members.

I don’t have any solid links to any person in Pakistan. I don’t own any property either.

But I take my children to Pakistan every 4 to 5 years and travel and stay at hotels make new friends visit charities and schools give my zakat in person, so my children are familiar to Pakistani culture.

My children speak fluent Urdu and are very interested in anything that is associated with Pakistan.

I have Roshan digital account and I transfer some money every month to the account just to park it in Pakistani banks.

I encourage many Pakistani to do the same. I don’t want anything in return .

Last edited:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Yes, 100% in agreement with you.

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
I live in the US 40 years. All of my immediate family and most of my extended family is in the US. Approximately 200 members.

I don’t have any solid links to any person in Pakistan. I don’t own any property either.

But I take my children to Pakistan every 4 to 5 years and travel and stay at hotels make new friends visit charities and schools give my zakat in person,so children are familiar to Pakistani culture.

my children speak fluent Urdu and are very interested in anything that is associated with Pakistan.

I have Roshan digital account and I transfer some money every month to the account just to park it in Pakistani banks.

I encourage many Pakistani to do the same. I don’t want anything in return .
good for you

Husaink

✋?

Husaink

کیا بات ہے تمہاری چوتیا پرکاش لنڈمارک صاحب

desan

President (40k+ posts)
FFllRpSX0AAMelC

Nani's Media Cell made the above Out of Context Clip Viral through Lifafa Media...