چھے سو چالی( 640) مجاہدوں کا ھراول دستہ تیار ہے عمران خان کے لئے کٹ مرنے کو

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میں بھی پچھلے تیس سال سے پاکستان واپس آنے کا سوچ رہا ہوں ابھی فل حال ہمت نہیں پڑ رہی.

قوم کی چور سوچ ابھی بدلی نہیں ہے.

سارا دن دو دو ٹکے کے چوروں اور جھوٹے لوگوں سے بات بات پر تو تو میں میں کرنے کی ہمت نہیں ہے.

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran-Khan.jpg

میں نے تو سنا تھا کہ اوور سیز پاکستانی عمران خان کا اصل سرمایا ہیں اور اس کی ایک کال پر دنیا اور مہافیا کی پرواہ کیے بغیر تن من دھن کی بازی لگا کر دوڑ پڑیں گے خان جی کے لئے

خان جی نے اپنے پورٹل پر اپنی اپنی فیلڈ کے ایکسپرٹس کو پاکستان میں آ کر ان کی مدد کرنے کی التجاء کی لیکن باقی پاکستانیوں کی طرح بازی لگانے کے بجاۓ انہوں نے عمران خان کی کال پر الٹ بازی لگا دی --- غضب خدا کا ٧.٦ ملین بیرون ملک پاکستانیوں میں سے صرف چھے سو چالی ؟؟؟

اس سے پہلے بھی عمران خان نے سارے بیرون ملک پاکستانیوں کو ایک ایک ہزار ڈالر جمع کروانو کو کہا تھا تو سب نے بابا معاف کر
کیہ کر اس کو شرمندہ کر دیا

میں اس فورم پر موجود ٩٠% سے زیادہ ممبرز جو بیرون ملک پاکستانی ہیں ان سے پوچھتا ہوں کہ آخر ہو کیا رہا ہے

Pehli baat, IK nay kab kaha kay overseas apni jobs chor ker Pakistan aa ker yahan ki unemployment mein izafa karo? Does it make any sense to anybody?
He asked for experts and 80 lakh overseas mein kitnay experts hain n kis cheez kay? Taxi driving? Restaurant waiting? Floor n walls repairmen?
Yes kuch highly educated highly expert log jain but halaat kay sath hi unka decision bhi banay ga. Yeh highly educated log ankhein band ker kay decision nahi kartay but PM kay aesay words make them think at least n that is the whole point. U can ridicule all u want becoz thats ur only purpose but these things happen with time n if IK can make us think we should consider that a success too.
I work in automobile industry, Pakistan main mera koi future abhi nahi hay but since i heard about chinese, german n malaysian car makers investing in Pakistan i started keeping an eye on those things. My other Pakistani friends working with me do the same. N i can swear on my life koi din aesa nahi guzarta when i dont try to search whats happening in that field in Pakistan n wat kind of operations those car makers will start in Pakistan n how i can find a job in there. Do u think ager ppp ya pmln ki govt hoti to bhi main yeh sab soch raha hota? Sawal he paida nahi hota. But IK at least hummein soch main to dalta hay n ager kabhi moka mila to wapis bhi zarur aayein ge but apni family, culture n mulk kay liye.
Tab tak aap mazaq uratay raho, shayad ajj tak issi ridiculing ki waja say Pakistan nay itni taraki ki hay kay hum jaisay bahir rehnay per majboor hain. Aor mazaq urao shayad pmln ya ppp wapis aa ker aor Pakistaniyoo ko bhi immigration per majboor ker dey, kiun kay humein wapis bulany ki khuwahish rakhnay wala waqayi bura hay but illaj kay bahany khud bhi bahir bhagny walay app kay hero. Shabash urao mazak

wahreh

Pehli baat, IK nay kab kaha kay overseas apni jobs chor ker Pakistan aa ker yahan ki unemployment mein izafa karo? Does it make any sense to anybody?
He asked for experts and 80 lakh overseas mein kitnay experts hain n kis cheez kay? Taxi driving? Restaurant waiting? Floor n walls repairmen?
Yes kuch highly educated highly expert log jain but halaat kay sath hi unka decision bhi banay ga. Yeh highly educated log ankhein band ker kay decision nahi kartay but PM kay aesay words make them think at least n that is the whole point. U can ridicule all u want becoz thats ur only purpose but these things happen with time n if IK can make us think we should consider that a success too.
I work in automobile industry, Pakistan main mera koi future abhi nahi hay but since i heard about chinese, german n malaysian car makers investing in Pakistan i started keeping an eye on those things. My other Pakistani friends working with me do the same. N i can swear on my life koi din aesa nahi guzarta when i dont try to search whats happening in that field in Pakistan n wat kind of operations those car makers will start in Pakistan n how i can find a job in there. Do u think ager ppp ya pmln ki govt hoti to bhi main yeh sab soch raha hota? Sawal he paida nahi hota. But IK at least hummein soch main to dalta hay n ager kabhi moka mila to wapis bhi zarur aayein ge but apni family, culture n mulk kay liye.
Tab tak aap mazaq uratay raho, shayad ajj tak issi ridiculing ki waja say Pakistan nay itni taraki ki hay kay hum jaisay bahir rehnay per majboor hain. Aor mazaq urao shayad pmln ya ppp wapis aa ker aor Pakistaniyoo ko bhi immigration per majboor ker dey, kiun kay humein wapis bulany ki khuwahish rakhnay wala waqayi bura hay but illaj kay bahany khud bhi bahir bhagny walay app kay hero. Shabash urao mazak

My comments here are purely technical and non political. Its not easy for anybody who get accustomed to working in one environment or business culture to relocate to another business environment and culture and be equally successful. For that matter, people who has worked in middle east, even in higher positions, when they move to US or Canada, they have hard time finding a compatible job. Similarly, people working in US or middle east, when they move to Pakistan, they struggle a lot. That has less to do with job opportunities but more to do with business culture and environment. People build their network and acquaintances where they work and that provide them a professional structure to move forward. Plus every country has their unique work habits and culture and one has to understand that to flourish in that unique environment. I know many highly qualified people from US moving to UAE or saudia only to return back to US a few years later because they could not adjust to that working culture. Similarly, i know high level executives from from middle east when they moved to US or Canada they could not find a compatible job and ended up working at gas stations. So before you make a decision to move back to Pak, consider these business facts carefully. If you are successful abroad does not guarantee you a successful career in Pak. People working in Pak will have an advantage over you as they are more accustomed to local business environment. Cheers.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nothing but more patwari bandar dance ?

tenor.gif
Life must be very easy for you now. No Need to defend your Nalaiq
I had invited two more Kahoonas the will bite and Desan.
But they dont have courage to show their face I guess. You get two points from me at-least for showing up.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

You post made me think and made me a bit ashamed because seems like you are taking it some what personal. I can never ridicule and individual who has the heart beating for Maan Dhurti. I know every one who is away from home and the loved once wants to come back and live life here. But the economics and living standard is one which keeps you all away. Plus after living out for such a long time, it becomes difficult to get into the day to day problems and ultimately you say "what the heck i am doing"
So please dont take it in that direction I was not targeting people like you. I am sorry for that if you took that impression.
Now let me give you one example and then tell you what is the Monkey show I was ridiculing.
In early 2000 when Our establishment wanted to take off its outfit of Haraam Jihaad it wore in Afghanistan adventure of US. now instead to standing nude it took the option to wear the outfit of liberalism and modernism and ran some programs to change the nation. It ran a very successful program under HEC for reviving the universities and generating the PhDs. This was a well structures program and it attracted close to 400 expert and professors. The program was well planned and executed under the supervision of Dr Atta Ur-Rehman. BUT IT WAS A WELL STRUCTURED PROGRAM. Here is some details.
https://www.dawn.com/news/394968
What I want to say that you have been told a lot but nothing other than being told. Whole show is running on the social media. There is zero on the ground. The portals, power points, photo-shops and speeches of Imran Khan can only make your mind start thinking but when you see nothing on the ground than you stop thinking as you said
And that is what I was ridiculing. The show off and actually not knowing what the hell to do

RajaRawal111

My comments here are purely technical and non political. Its not easy for anybody who get accustomed to working in one environment or business culture to relocate to another business environment and culture and be equally successful. For that matter, people who has worked in middle east, even in higher positions, when they move to US or Canada, they have hard time finding a compatible job. Similarly, people working in US or middle east, when they move to Pakistan, they struggle a lot. That has less to do with job opportunities but more to do with business culture and environment. People build their network and acquaintances where they work and that provide them a professional structure to move forward. Plus every country has their unique work habits and culture and one has to understand that to flourish in that unique environment. I know many highly qualified people from US moving to UAE or saudia only to return back to US a few years later because they could not adjust to that working culture. Similarly, i know high level executives from from middle east when they moved to US or Canada they could not find a compatible job and ended up working at gas stations. So before you make a decision to move back to Pak, consider these business facts carefully. If you are successful abroad does not guarantee you a successful career in Pak. People working in Pak will have an advantage over you as they are more accustomed to local business environment. Cheers.
I could not cc you on it but my past post No. 47 is for you too jnaab. I kind of agreed with your point.

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
You post made me think and made me a bit ashamed because seems like you are taking it some what personal. I can never ridicule and individual who has the heart beating for Maan Dhurti. I know every one who is away from home and the loved once wants to come back and live life here. But the economics and living standard is one which keeps you all away. Plus after living out for such a long time, it becomes difficult to get into the day to day problems and ultimately you say "what the heck i am doing"
So please dont take it in that direction I was not targeting people like you. I am sorry for that if you took that impression.
Now let me give you one example and then tell you what is the Monkey show I was ridiculing.
In early 2000 when Our establishment wanted to take off its outfit of Haraam Jihaad it wore in Afghanistan adventure of US. now instead to standing nude it took the option to wear the outfit of liberalism and modernism and ran some programs to change the nation. It ran a very successful program under HEC for reviving the universities and generating the PhDs. This was a well structures program and it attracted close to 400 expert and professors. The program was well planned and executed under the supervision of Dr Atta Ur-Rehman. BUT IT WAS A WELL STRUCTURED PROGRAM. Here is some details.
https://www.dawn.com/news/394968
What I want to say that you have been told a lot but nothing other than being told. Whole show is running on the social media. There is zero on the ground. The portals, power points, photo-shops and speeches of Imran Khan can only make your mind start thinking but when you see nothing on the ground than you stop thinking as you said
And that is what I was ridiculing. The show off and actually not knowing what the hell to do
Iks thought of bringing back overseas has nothing to do with watever theory (or reality) u r mentioning. He could be just a well wisher thinking about how much outsiders we feel day after day n thinks we could benefit our own country if system was fair. Tell me, if u r a patriotic guy wouldnt u dream the same that Pakistani men n women work in Pakistan n watever talent n skill they have should be used by our country? So if its ok for u to wish that,its ok for me to dream about it, y is it not ok for IK to think the same? Just because he has a louder voice he becomes target of ur ridicule although he wishes the same thing u and i wish. U r ridiculing a person because of a thought u n i share with him, so u r actually making fun of me n urself. But due to that hate u carry for the guy u could not see it. M glad u realise that he is just a human speaking his wishes n if we overseas Pakistanis are not able to help him, not able to send $1000 per person as per his request, it is OUR FAULT NOT HIS. his calculations or his request was not out of place, probably previous govts have disappointed us so much that it will take time to recover.
What would u tell ur overseas Pakistanis if u were PM of Pakistan? Stay there dont ever come back?

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
On technical basis nobody could argue with wat u said. But we dont live for jobs only we also think about our families, we want our kids to experience the same rich culture n walk among ppl we love so much. So to get that if i m having a tough time at work then so be it but at least give me a job...........
Do u have any idea how much we have to work to teach one word or one sentence of urdu to our kids? My kid reads quran through skype and other apps from a molvi sahb in Pakistan (Allah bless him) . Ppl living in Pakistan do not have any idea how much these things hurt n if one guy, one politician out of thousands, one PM in our history tells us he feels our pain n wants us back is being ridiculed????
That hurts dude

RajaRawal111

Iks thought of bringing back overseas has nothing to do with watever theory (or reality) u r mentioning. He could be just a well wisher thinking about how much outsiders we feel day after day n thinks we could benefit our own country if system was fair. Tell me, if u r a patriotic guy wouldnt u dream the same that Pakistani men n women work in Pakistan n watever talent n skill they have should be used by our country? So if its ok for u to wish that,its ok for me to dream about it, y is it not ok for IK to think the same? Just because he has a louder voice he becomes target of ur ridicule although he wishes the same thing u and i wish. U r ridiculing a person because of a thought u n i share with him, so u r actually making fun of me n urself. But due to that hate u carry for the guy u could not see it. M glad u realise that he is just a human speaking his wishes n if we overseas Pakistanis are not able to help him, not able to send $1000 per person as per his request, it is OUR FAULT NOT HIS. his calculations or his request was not out of place, probably previous govts have disappointed us so much that it will take time to recover.
What would u tell ur overseas Pakistanis if u were PM of Pakistan? Stay there dont ever come back?
I will be realistic br. I will see what our potentials are and i will not make people dream of utopias and tell them about the miracles I cannot do. That is what I will do. And as i gave you one example. I will rather do my home work before wasting time of my nation.

brohiniaz

عمران خان کو ختم کرنے کے لیے حکمت عملی تیار، بڑے بڑے میڈیا چینلز خاموش کیوں؟

وزیراعظم عمران خان کی حکومت گرانے کے لیے میڈیا نے وار لانچ کردی. عمران خان کی حکومت کو بہت مشکل حالات اور بڑے چیلنجز کا سامنا ہے. پاکستان پر بری طرح (ففتھ جنریشن وار مسلط کر دی گئی ہے. اس جنگ میں عمران خان کے خلاف یہ مہم بہت تیزی سے شروع کر دی گئی ہے. اس مہم کا مقصد ہے کہ عمران خان کی حکومت کو جلد از جلد گرایا جائے. اسکا طریقہ کار کچھ یوں ہوگا کہ پہلے مرحلے میں بد ترین پروپیگنڈا کیا جائیگا. اس پروپیگنڈا میں سوشل میڈیا پوری طرح شامل ہوگا. مارننگ شوز پر فحاشی عام ہوجائیگی.

فوج اور پاکستان کی سالمیت پر حملے ہوں گیں جس پر عمران خان کی حکومت ایکشن میں آئیگی لیکن انکے خلاف میڈیا وار اس حد تک شروع ہوجائیگی کہ پہلے یہ بات صرف میڈیا تک رہے گی اور پھر اسکے بعد سوشل میڈیا اور یوٹیوب پر بڑے بڑے پیجز اور چینل بناۓ جائیں گیں. عمران خان اور پاکستان خلاف یہ پیجز اور چینلز سی آئی اے اور بھارت کے خفیہ ایجنٹ چلا رہے ہیں.

ن لیگ ہو، پیپلز پارٹی ہو، یا بے شک فضل الرحمان کی پارٹی ہو، تمام اپوزیشن پارٹیز عمران خان اور پاکستان کو گرانے کی مہم کا حصّہ ہیں. آپ خود اندازہ کریں کہ آج کل عمران خان کی حکومت کے خلاف میڈیا کس قدر خبریں شائع کر رہا ہے. شیروانی، عمران خان کے چاۓ بسکٹ کا خرچہ، وزیراعظم کے فوٹوشوٹ کا خرچہ، بشریٰ بی بی، اور خاور مانیکا آج کل میڈیا کی زینت بنے هوئے ہیں. جبکہ اہم ترین مسلے جیسے زرداری کی کرپشن و منی لانڈرنگ، عزیر بلوچ کا معاملہ، بے نظیر کا قتل، شہباز شریف کا ماڈل ٹاؤن کیس، 56 کمپنیوں کا کرپشن اسکینڈل، اور ملک کا سب سے بڑا سکینڈل ملک ریاض کے فراڈ کے بارے میں نہ ہونے کے برابر بات کی جارہی ہے. یعنی میڈیا اہم مسائل کو چھوڑ کر صرف عمران خان اور مانیکا خاندان کے پیچھے پڑ گیا ہے.

اب عمران خان خلاف ہونے والی سازش کے پیچھے اصل وجہ بھی سن لیں.

میڈیا کا خرچہ 100 روپے ہے اور کمائی صرف 50 روپے ہے. تو بتائیں پھر یہ میڈیا چلتا کیسے ہے؟ یہ میڈیا ملک ریاض جیسے لوگوں، سیاسی لوگوں، ن لیگ، پیپلز پارٹی اور پھر خفیہ ایجنسیاں جیسے سی آئی اے، را، مساد وغیرہ کی بدولت چل رہا ہے اور کمائی کر رہا ہے. تمام میڈیا ہاؤسز منی لانڈر کیے هوئے پیسے باہر سے وصول کرتے ہیں. یہ عمران خان کو منی لانڈرنگ پر قانون بنا رہے ہیں اس پر ان تمام میڈیا چینلز کی چیخیں نکل رہی ہیں. راؤف کلاسرا ہو یا جیو کوئی بھی چینل ان کرپٹ لوگوں اور پاکستان خلاف خفیہ ایجنسیوں کی مدد کے بغیر نہیں چل سکتا. علاوہ ازیں جو ماڈلز اور اداکارائیں ایان علی کی طرح منی لانڈرنگ کرتی رہی ہیں اور جو اینکرز ملک ریاض جیسے کرپٹ بندوں سے پلاٹ اور گاڑیاں لیتے رہے ہیں، یہ سب پھنسنے والے ہیں.

میڈیا کا کام یہ ہے کہ عوام کو عمران خان کے خلاف کرنا ہے، جھوٹا پروپیگنڈا کرنا ہے، سوشل میڈیا پر جعلی ناموں کے ساتھ اکاؤنٹ بنا کر بدترین سازش کرنی ہے، عوام کے دلوں میں عمران خان کے خلاف نفرت پیدا کرنی ہے. میڈیا وار کے ذریعے لوگوں کو منتشر کرنا ہے. یہ بلکل وہی طریقہ کار ہے جو عراق، شام، اور مصر میں کروایا گیا تھا.ہٹ مین اور واۓ دا نیشن فیل جیسی کتابوں کا مطالعہ کرنے سے آپکو پتا چلے گا کہ کس طرح امریکا میڈیا وار کرتا ہے، کیسے پروپیگنڈا کرکے ملک کو توڑا جاتا ہے، کیسے حالات خراب کرواۓ جاتے ہیں، اور کیسے جھوٹی سازشیں کر کے لوگوں کو سڑکوں پر نکالا جاتا ہے. کتابیں پڑھنے سے آپکو یہ بھی پتا چلے گا کہ مساد، را، اور سی آئی اے کا مقصد پاکستانی عوام کو فوج اور آئی ایس آئی کے خلاف کرنا ہے. عمران خان کی حکومت کمزور کرنے کے لیے پختونخوا میں بھی حملے کرواۓ جائیں گیں اور کہا جائیگا کہ پختونوں پر حملے ہو رہے ہیں اور پختونوں کو نشانہ بنایا جارہا ہے.

روشن پاکستان کے لیے متحد ہو جائیں

اب ہم سب کو مل کر کرنا کیا ہے؟ پاکستان کی سالمیت کے لیے اور کرپشن کے خاتمے کے لیے ہمیں اس قسم کی کسی نیوز کا اثر نہیں لینا. نہ ہم نے اس بکاؤ میڈیا کی جھوٹی سازش پر پریشان ہونا ہے اور نہ ہی ہم نے افراتفری پھیلانی ہے. ہم نے لڑنا نہیں ہے، سچ بات کے آنے کا انتظار کرنا ہے، اور کسی بات کا بغیر کوئی ثبوت یقین نہیں کرنا. منظور پشتین ہو یا کوئی اور، یہ سب سی آئی اے کے پالتو کتے ہیں، اس لیے آپ نے ڈٹ کر انکا مقابلہ کرنا ہے.

اگر آپ محب وطن پاکستانی ہیں تو اس پوسٹ کو جہاں تک ہو سکے شئیر کریں اور اپنے زندہ ہونے کا ثبوت دیں ۔ صرف دو سال کے بعد ایک نیا پاکستان کرپشن سے پاک اپکے سامنے ہو گا ۔

یہ مت دیکھنا عمران خان ماضی میں کیا کرتا رہا۔

یہ دیکھنا عمران پاکستان کے لئے کیا کر رہا ہے۔

میں ہوں آپکا آنے والا کل

میں ابھی زندہ ہوں

مگر بہت کمزور ہوں

مجھے مرنے ناں دینا

میں پاکستان ہوں ۔

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
I will be realistic br. I will see what our potentials are and i will not make people dream of utopias and tell them about the miracles I cannot do. That is what I will do. And as i gave you one example. I will rather do my home work before wasting time of my nation.
Pakistan is the result of a dream......
Just so u know.
Read the history bro, there were many "realistics" at that time who called Iqbal kafir, called Jinnah an agent of goras. If Jinnah had feared breaking ppl hope we would still b called an Indian. Imagine that n tell me if its wrong to dream

RajaRawal111

On technical basis nobody could argue with wat u said. But we dont live for jobs only we also think about our families, we want our kids to experience the same rich culture n walk among ppl we love so much. So to get that if i m having a tough time at work then so be it but at least give me a job...........
Do u have any idea how much we have to work to teach one word or one sentence of urdu to our kids? My kid reads quran through skype and other apps from a molvi sahb in Pakistan (Allah bless him) . Ppl living in Pakistan do not have any idea how much these things hurt n if one guy, one politician out of thousands, one PM in our history tells us he feels our pain n wants us back is being ridiculed????
That hurts dude
Come on brother I think I have really hurt your feelings. May Allah bless your family and make your children the best of Daaees of Islam and make deen emerge & spread from your home. Please stay where ever you are and come when the time is right for you.
There is absolutely nothing wrong you are doing. Walahi i can understand your feeling. And I can also understand when ones dreams shatter what it feels like.

RajaRawal111

عمران خان کو ختم کرنے کے لیے حکمت عملی تیار، بڑے بڑے میڈیا چینلز خاموش کیوں؟

وزیراعظم عمران خان کی حکومت گرانے کے لیے میڈیا نے وار لانچ کردی. عمران خان کی حکومت کو بہت مشکل حالات اور بڑے چیلنجز کا سامنا ہے. پاکستان پر بری طرح (ففتھ جنریشن وار مسلط کر دی گئی ہے. اس جنگ میں عمران خان کے خلاف یہ مہم بہت تیزی سے شروع کر دی گئی ہے. اس مہم کا مقصد ہے کہ عمران خان کی حکومت کو جلد از جلد گرایا جائے. اسکا طریقہ کار کچھ یوں ہوگا کہ پہلے مرحلے میں بد ترین پروپیگنڈا کیا جائیگا. اس پروپیگنڈا میں سوشل میڈیا پوری طرح شامل ہوگا. مارننگ شوز پر فحاشی عام ہوجائیگی.

فوج اور پاکستان کی سالمیت پر حملے ہوں گیں جس پر عمران خان کی حکومت ایکشن میں آئیگی لیکن انکے خلاف میڈیا وار اس حد تک شروع ہوجائیگی کہ پہلے یہ بات صرف میڈیا تک رہے گی اور پھر اسکے بعد سوشل میڈیا اور یوٹیوب پر بڑے بڑے پیجز اور چینل بناۓ جائیں گیں. عمران خان اور پاکستان خلاف یہ پیجز اور چینلز سی آئی اے اور بھارت کے خفیہ ایجنٹ چلا رہے ہیں.

ن لیگ ہو، پیپلز پارٹی ہو، یا بے شک فضل الرحمان کی پارٹی ہو، تمام اپوزیشن پارٹیز عمران خان اور پاکستان کو گرانے کی مہم کا حصّہ ہیں. آپ خود اندازہ کریں کہ آج کل عمران خان کی حکومت کے خلاف میڈیا کس قدر خبریں شائع کر رہا ہے. شیروانی، عمران خان کے چاۓ بسکٹ کا خرچہ، وزیراعظم کے فوٹوشوٹ کا خرچہ، بشریٰ بی بی، اور خاور مانیکا آج کل میڈیا کی زینت بنے هوئے ہیں. جبکہ اہم ترین مسلے جیسے زرداری کی کرپشن و منی لانڈرنگ، عزیر بلوچ کا معاملہ، بے نظیر کا قتل، شہباز شریف کا ماڈل ٹاؤن کیس، 56 کمپنیوں کا کرپشن اسکینڈل، اور ملک کا سب سے بڑا سکینڈل ملک ریاض کے فراڈ کے بارے میں نہ ہونے کے برابر بات کی جارہی ہے. یعنی میڈیا اہم مسائل کو چھوڑ کر صرف عمران خان اور مانیکا خاندان کے پیچھے پڑ گیا ہے.

اب عمران خان خلاف ہونے والی سازش کے پیچھے اصل وجہ بھی سن لیں.

میڈیا کا خرچہ 100 روپے ہے اور کمائی صرف 50 روپے ہے. تو بتائیں پھر یہ میڈیا چلتا کیسے ہے؟ یہ میڈیا ملک ریاض جیسے لوگوں، سیاسی لوگوں، ن لیگ، پیپلز پارٹی اور پھر خفیہ ایجنسیاں جیسے سی آئی اے، را، مساد وغیرہ کی بدولت چل رہا ہے اور کمائی کر رہا ہے. تمام میڈیا ہاؤسز منی لانڈر کیے هوئے پیسے باہر سے وصول کرتے ہیں. یہ عمران خان کو منی لانڈرنگ پر قانون بنا رہے ہیں اس پر ان تمام میڈیا چینلز کی چیخیں نکل رہی ہیں. راؤف کلاسرا ہو یا جیو کوئی بھی چینل ان کرپٹ لوگوں اور پاکستان خلاف خفیہ ایجنسیوں کی مدد کے بغیر نہیں چل سکتا. علاوہ ازیں جو ماڈلز اور اداکارائیں ایان علی کی طرح منی لانڈرنگ کرتی رہی ہیں اور جو اینکرز ملک ریاض جیسے کرپٹ بندوں سے پلاٹ اور گاڑیاں لیتے رہے ہیں، یہ سب پھنسنے والے ہیں.

میڈیا کا کام یہ ہے کہ عوام کو عمران خان کے خلاف کرنا ہے، جھوٹا پروپیگنڈا کرنا ہے، سوشل میڈیا پر جعلی ناموں کے ساتھ اکاؤنٹ بنا کر بدترین سازش کرنی ہے، عوام کے دلوں میں عمران خان کے خلاف نفرت پیدا کرنی ہے. میڈیا وار کے ذریعے لوگوں کو منتشر کرنا ہے. یہ بلکل وہی طریقہ کار ہے جو عراق، شام، اور مصر میں کروایا گیا تھا.ہٹ مین اور واۓ دا نیشن فیل جیسی کتابوں کا مطالعہ کرنے سے آپکو پتا چلے گا کہ کس طرح امریکا میڈیا وار کرتا ہے، کیسے پروپیگنڈا کرکے ملک کو توڑا جاتا ہے، کیسے حالات خراب کرواۓ جاتے ہیں، اور کیسے جھوٹی سازشیں کر کے لوگوں کو سڑکوں پر نکالا جاتا ہے. کتابیں پڑھنے سے آپکو یہ بھی پتا چلے گا کہ مساد، را، اور سی آئی اے کا مقصد پاکستانی عوام کو فوج اور آئی ایس آئی کے خلاف کرنا ہے. عمران خان کی حکومت کمزور کرنے کے لیے پختونخوا میں بھی حملے کرواۓ جائیں گیں اور کہا جائیگا کہ پختونوں پر حملے ہو رہے ہیں اور پختونوں کو نشانہ بنایا جارہا ہے.

روشن پاکستان کے لیے متحد ہو جائیں

اب ہم سب کو مل کر کرنا کیا ہے؟ پاکستان کی سالمیت کے لیے اور کرپشن کے خاتمے کے لیے ہمیں اس قسم کی کسی نیوز کا اثر نہیں لینا. نہ ہم نے اس بکاؤ میڈیا کی جھوٹی سازش پر پریشان ہونا ہے اور نہ ہی ہم نے افراتفری پھیلانی ہے. ہم نے لڑنا نہیں ہے، سچ بات کے آنے کا انتظار کرنا ہے، اور کسی بات کا بغیر کوئی ثبوت یقین نہیں کرنا. منظور پشتین ہو یا کوئی اور، یہ سب سی آئی اے کے پالتو کتے ہیں، اس لیے آپ نے ڈٹ کر انکا مقابلہ کرنا ہے.

اگر آپ محب وطن پاکستانی ہیں تو اس پوسٹ کو جہاں تک ہو سکے شئیر کریں اور اپنے زندہ ہونے کا ثبوت دیں ۔ صرف دو سال کے بعد ایک نیا پاکستان کرپشن سے پاک اپکے سامنے ہو گا ۔

یہ مت دیکھنا عمران خان ماضی میں کیا کرتا رہا۔

یہ دیکھنا عمران پاکستان کے لئے کیا کر رہا ہے۔

میں ہوں آپکا آنے والا کل

میں ابھی زندہ ہوں

مگر بہت کمزور ہوں

مجھے مرنے ناں دینا

میں پاکستان ہوں ۔
خیر ہووے سرکار --- چھوٹی سی بات ہی لکھ دیتے کہ منگائی نے یہاں عام آدمی کچومر نکال دیا ہے - سارے تماشے ہوائی ہو گئے ہیں - تو اگلی ساری گل سمجھ آ جاتی

RajaRawal111

Pakistan is the result of a dream......
Just so u know.
Read the history bro, there were many "realistics" at that time who called Iqbal kafir, called Jinnah an agent of goras. If Jinnah had feared breaking ppl hope we would still b called an Indian. Imagine that n tell me if its wrong to dream
Okay we can be poetic and say words like this but Pakistan idea was conceived due to persecution from the Hindu majority.
Here we had a country who had won the confidence of foreign investors after a 10 years. So much so that you were standing 5th in the micro financing, which was s direct indications of revival of small industry. (if you need I can help you confirm this info). Then we all started dancing on song of "aae ga imran". And we now we have nothing else to do other than dancing.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Life must be very easy for you now. No Need to defend your Nalaiq
I had invited two more Kahoonas the will bite and Desan.
But they dont have courage to show their face I guess. You get two points from me at-least for showing up.
Life has always been easy buddy. And I am no ones personal employee that I have to defend my masters like some here. ?

And I already told you man, there is no point in taking you seriously. Your participation on this forum is only limited K2 dabbi articles. You don't participate in other threads, you just dodge and hide from the numerous ganja, PM-LN and sharif clan threads and articles. And do cheap hit and run threads, trying to prove something to no one but yourself.

What am I, your personal assistant that I will discuss every K2 dabbi article thread you post, while you ignore everyone and everything else. Mein ki teray pyo da naukar haiga.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And this is why my standard reply to this patwaris is of his patwari bandar dance. His aim is not to discuss or have a debate on any issue, his is only a two point agenda, 1st Nawaz Sharif is innocent and jailed under false pretense, and PML-N govt was doing a great job and Pakistan was on its way to becoming a Economic Superpower under PMLN rule and 2nd To insult, defame, demonize, ridicule and in general go against IK and PTI .

Hence he dodges, sidesteps and swims through the flood of articles and reports of PMLN corruption and bad governance to find that one tiny sliver of anything anti IK and PTI and then posts its here doing his now famous Patwari Bandar Dance

tenor.gif

Hence his nonsense is treated as such.

RajaRawal111

Life has always been easy buddy. And I am no ones personal employee that I have to defend my masters like some here. ?

And I already told you man, there is no point in taking you seriously. Your participation on this forum is only limited K2 dabbi articles. You don't participate in other threads, you just dodge and hide from the numerous ganja, PM-LN and sharif clan threads and articles. And do cheap hit and run threads, trying to prove something to no one but yourself.

What am I, your personal assistant that I will discuss every K2 dabbi article thread you post, while you ignore everyone and everything else. Mein ki teray pyo da naukar haiga.
No you dont have to participate in every one of my post But i think i started kind of loving you. I know now what mental level of all imrani disciples is on this forum. I know once who do not use facebook photo shops as their source of info. And once who have some sensible to talk about and fortunatly you are one of them.
So far as other threads are concerned. I told you i have just one or two hours of my personal life i speand here. And i always participate in the threads which have some courts proceedings. Thise threads which say that such and such person is caught by nab. It is all for you people. I will wait until NAB goes to court. Like They are now going to court for Saad Rafeeq with information that he has 20 plots in Paragon. So if zandagi permits you and I will see.
Request to you is that post this monkey dance but also say something. I always wanted to know what learned imrani disciples think.

RajaRawal111

And this is why my standard reply to this patwaris is of his patwari bandar dance. His aim is not to discuss or have a debate on any issue, his is only a two point agenda, 1st Nawaz Sharif is innocent and jailed under false pretense, and PML-N govt was doing a great job and Pakistan was on its way to becoming a Economic Superpower under PMLN rule and 2nd To insult, defame, demonize, ridicule and in general go against IK and PTI .

Hence he dodges, sidesteps and swims through the flood of articles and reports of PMLN corruption and bad governance to find that one tiny sliver of anything anti IK and PTI and then posts its here doing his now famous Patwari Bandar Dance

tenor.gif

Hence his nonsense is treated as such.
You think by poisoning the well and by spreading the muck like maasi phutooo you will make me run away. It is not jusy slivers i find, it is the short time i get for this hobby. I dont have time to tell you what is happening on the streets now.
No i will keep pointing out what you people and your Monkey are actually doing with my Maan Dhurty. This is my sole agenda man.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No you dont have to participate in every one of my post But i think i started kind of loving you. I know now what mental level of all imrani disciples is on this forum. I know once who do not use facebook photo shops as their source of info. And once who have some sensible to talk about and fortunatly you are one of them.
So far as other threads are concerned. I told you i have just one or two hours of my personal life i speand here. And i always participate in the threads which have some courts proceedings. Thise threads which say that such and such person is caught by nab. It is all for you people. I will wait until NAB goes to court. Like They are now going to court for Saad Rafeeq with information that he has 20 plots in Paragon. So if zandagi permits you and I will see.
Request to you is that post this monkey dance but also say something. I always wanted to know what learned imrani disciples think.

You think by poisoning the well and by spreading the muck like maasi phutooo you will make me run away. It is not jusy slivers i find, it is the short time i get for this hobby. I dont have time to tell you what is happening on the streets now.

Ussi te saray faarigh ne, na koi kum, na koi maa pyo na hi biwi bachay sirf tussi hi azeem banday ho jinna de kol time nai. Lekin sirf apna gand phelan aaste bohat time eh. Din ich 1000 anti IK, PTI khabraan aa jaan te 1000 threads banaan da time mil janda eh.

Please keep this I am busy excuses to yourself, your agenda is very clear. You have more than enough time to post your Bhugz threads, sometimes many times in a single day and then discuss them for pages and pages. But for anything else. Oh I am very busy!

No i will keep pointing out what you people and your Monkey are actually doing with my Maan Dhurty. This is my sole agenda man.

LOL 5 saal to bohat chain aur sukoon se guzaray, where was all this pointing out then? Tab to mou se chuoo bi nahi nikli, inna to aya watchdog. Patwari saab yeh chooran kissi aur ko bheejcho jo tum ko jaanta nahi hai.

Thuwada sirf ek kum te ke maqsad hai aur oh haiga

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Ussi te saray faarigh ne, na koi kum, na koi maa pyo na hi biwi bachay sirf tussi hi azeem banday ho jinna de kol time nai. Lekin sirf apna gand phelan aaste bohat time eh. Din ich 1000 anti IK, PTI khabraan aa jaan te 1000 threads banaan da time mil janda eh.

Please keep this I am busy excuses to yourself, your agenda is very clear. You have more than enough time to post your Bhugz threads, sometimes many times in a single day and then discuss them for pages and pages. But for anything else. Oh I am very busy!

LOL 5 saal to bohat chain aur sukoon se guzaray, where was all this pointing out then? Tab to mou se chuoo bi nahi nikli, inna to aya watchdog. Patwari saab yeh chooran kissi aur ko bheejcho jo tum ko jaanta nahi hai.

Thuwada sirf ek kum te ke maqsad hai aur oh haiga

I thought you understand what i said but you chose to act like a toddler in diapers. I do discuss stuff when it reaches the courts. Before that it is all for people like you to be happy.
So stay happy. I don't speak unless i have info to stand on. But for people like you a biased mulaazim of a TV seth and photo shop is enough.