چھے سو چالی( 640) مجاہدوں کا ھراول دستہ تیار ہے عمران خان کے لئے کٹ مرنے کو

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I thought you understand what i said but you chose to act like a toddler in diapers. I do discuss stuff when it reaches the courts. Before that it is all for people like you to be happy.
So stay happy. I don't speak unless i have info to stand on. But for people like you a biased mulaazim of a TV seth and photo shop is enough.
Like I said don't expect me to take you seriously with all your bandar dance shenanigans! ?
You will be treated exactly how you treat others but with your usual fake veil of concern for "dharti maa"

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
On technical basis nobody could argue with wat u said. But we dont live for jobs only we also think about our families, we want our kids to experience the same rich culture n walk among ppl we love so much. So to get that if i m having a tough time at work then so be it but at least give me a job...........
Do u have any idea how much we have to work to teach one word or one sentence of urdu to our kids? My kid reads quran through skype and other apps from a molvi sahb in Pakistan (Allah bless him) . Ppl living in Pakistan do not have any idea how much these things hurt n if one guy, one politician out of thousands, one PM in our history tells us he feels our pain n wants us back is being ridiculed????
That hurts dude
My kids were born in the US. They speak fluent Urdu, possibly better than kids born in Pak. At home we all speak urdu only. We taught them to read Quran without help from any moulvi. But i also understand every family has their own challenges and limitations. What you are doing is good. Keep it up. There are more than one ways of supporting pak. I have opened an office in pak and hired local talent to do the work there. Outsourcing works good.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Like I said don't expect me to take you seriously with all your bandar dance shenanigans! ?
You will be treated exactly how you treat others but with your usual fake veil of concern for "dharti maa"
When you will doubt my concern for my maan dhurti. I will not look for words for the filthiest creature for you. Rather I will realize that you are a creation of Allah in from of Human being.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My kids were born in the US. They speak fluent Urdu, possibly better than kids born in Pak. At home we all speak urdu only. We thought them to read Quran without help from any moulvi. But i also understand every family has their own challenges and limitations. What you are doing is good. Keep it up. There are more than one ways of supporting pak. I have opened an office in pak and hired local talent to do the work there. Outsourcing works good.
Just the question for the knowledge. Does Trump Govt allow out sourcing the work like this.
My best guess is that it would be some It related projects.

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just the question for the knowledge. Does Trump Govt allow out sourcing the work like this.
My best guess is that it would be some It related projects.
Govt has nothing to do with how i want to conduct my business. Yes, it is IT related work.