چیئرمین سی پیک اتھارٹی عاصم سلیم باجوہ عہدے سے مستعفی

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I agree. That tells you how wise this guy is. Anyway, the Yankees may be arsebend crap eating everything. He makes, money out of these cheap fellows.
At least this is honest money unlike the money your Mian Mafroor made on commission and kick backs

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hahaha…..Well every one guessing it..Why don't you deny it if not true? ?
Saboo, I think you have exchanged ideas with me many times. I don't have any affiliation with any party. I don't like them all. However, I like to see a true and transparent accountability right across the board. I have been pointing out many shortcomings of our parties, I may sound harsh on IK but only because he holds the power and if he can't do anything about the system, it's beneficiaries, then just resign, quit. Instead of keeping a lota party around him. The current accountability is a joke. One sided and unfair. It only strengthened the undemocratic forces and give them a chance to blame politicians.

mughals

I agree. That tells you how wise this guy is. Anyway, the Yankees may be arsebend crap eating everything. He makes, money out of these cheap fellows.
every desi has opened up such franchises. They don't work out. Recently I only see pizza shops closing down, especially owned by foreigners. Somehow American don't want to visit shops where foreigners go or work.

Siberite

At least this is honest money unlike the money your Mian Mafroor made on commission and kick backs
There is no free lunch anywhere my friend. It is only honest money if it doest grow on trees. For God sake, more than 100 franchised stores in less than 5 years. If this is honest money, then every Pakistani needs to climb on that tree to get rich.

arifkarim

There is no free lunch anywhere my friend. It is only honest money if it doest grow on trees. For God sake, more than 100 franchised stores in less than 5 years. If this is honest money, then every Pakistani needs to climb on that tree to get rich.
Google, Microsoft, Facebook, PMLN all started in a garage

Siberite

every desi has opened up such franchises. They don't work out. Recently I only see pizza shops closing down, especially owned by foreigners. Somehow American don't want to visit shops where foreigners go or work.
It's not only his pizza stores. Just check the Bajco & co and read his assets right across the globe. He is as crook as a rooster, if you know what I mean.

arifkarim

It's not only his pizza stores. Just check the Bajco & co and read his assets right across the globe. He is as crook as a rooster, if you know what I mean.
If assets of General Asim Bajwa family means he is a crook then assets of Mian Mafroor's family must also mean the same? Right?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir Asim was the best appointment of PTI ,however, even a competent person like him could not bring the FDI Sir Asim dreamed.

He said in 2020 July that is goal is to bring 4 billion dollar FDI through FY2021. He tried his best and best personal ever appointed by any government.

arifkarim

Sir Asim was the best appointment of PTI ,however, even a competent person like him could not bring the FDI Sir Asim dreamed.

He said in 2020 July that is goal is to bring 4 billion dollar FDI through FY2021. He tried his best and best personal ever appointed by any government.
Investment comes in low cost countries as the goods produced must be sold abroad at internationally competitive prices. Who will invest in Pakistan for exports with these costs?

Siberite

Desprado, it is not you. This guy is not clean, believe me, he said the wealth he accomolsted around the globe was the result of his USD 27k investment few years back which was on his wife' name. No sane person can believe it. Can you give him clean chitt without investigation.?

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why don't you or your goon league take him to the court before he goes to look after his EMPIRE???
Can't becuase he is a part of Sacred Cow, untouchables.
Would want to take lots of COAS and Generals to court but unfortunately cannot as you cannot trial Army personels in civilian courts.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Desprado, it is not you. This guy is not clean, believe me, he said the wealth he accomolsted around the globe was the result of his USD 27k investment few years back which was on his wife' name. No sane person can believe it. Can you give him clean chitt without investigation.?
He also said that he will not share any evidence. He said this in Kashif Abbasi's program few months ago.