ڈالر کے مقابلے روپے کی قدر میں اضافہ، پاکستان اسٹاک ایکسچینج میں تیزی

4%D9%BE%D8%B3%D8%B41%D9%81%D8%B9%D8%A8.jpg

ڈالر کے مقابلے میں روپے کی قدر میں اضافہ ریکارڈ کیا گیا ہے جبکہ اسٹاک مارکیٹ میں تیزی دیکھی گئی۔

مائیکروبلاگنگ ویب سائٹ ٹویٹر پر اسٹیٹ بینک آف پاکستان کی جانب سے جاری کردہ اعدادوشمار کے مطابق آج انٹربینک مارکیٹ میں کاروبار کے دوران صفر اعشاریہ 16 فیصد بہتری دیکھی گئی ہے۔

اسٹیٹ بینک کے مطابق گزشتہ روز 176 روپے 72 پیسے میں فروخت ہونے والا امریکی ڈالر آج کاروبار کے دوران ڈالر 29 پیسے سستا ہونے کے بعد 176 روپے 43 پیسے کی سطح پر بند ہوا۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1488461420249645056
دوسری جان اسٹاک مارکیٹ میں بھی آج کاروبار کے دوران تیزی دیکھی گئی اور ہنڈرڈ انڈیکس میں 299 سے زائد پوائنٹس کا اضافہ دیکھا گیا ہے۔

کراچی اسٹاک ایکسچینج میں کاروبار کے دوران ایک موقع پر ہنڈر ڈ انڈیکس45ہزار754 پوائنٹس کی سطح کو چھو گیا جبکہ ایک موقع پر انڈیکس45 ہزار374 اعشاریہ 17 پوائنٹس تک گر گیا۔

Whats-App-Image-2022-02-01-at-5-31-21-PM.jpg

تاہم پورے دن کے اتار چڑھاؤ کے بعد کاروبار کے اختتام پر ہنڈرڈ انڈیکس299اعشاریہ82 پوائنٹس اضافے کے بعد 45ہزار674اعشاریہ 50 پوائنٹس کی سطح پر بند ہوا۔

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is a life line for Youthias .. What a bunch of morons. Man. I tell you in coming March, the Reserve Bank will start to jack up the interest rates. I am seeing dollar at 200 rps.
Apparently you pretended to be neutral when you joined the forum, according to posters you even pretended to be ex PTI. Haraami didn't t you have the balls to admit that you are Noora.

Siberite

Apparently you pretended to be neutral when you joined the forum, according to posters you even pretended to be ex PTI. Haraami didn't t you have the balls to admit that you are Noora.
Youthia. I am still neutral but you have balls hanging from your eye sockets. I did support the Cocaine addict but that was before he allowed Shaikh Rashid, Boots, Muraad Saeed and others full access to his primary hole .
Now, let me tell you dumb idiots that I am still neutral as much as anyone can be . But that doesn't mean that I can't criticize the Cocaine Addict having a Law minister from MQM, Interior Minister from PMLN , Finance Minster from PPP..
And for the fleece like you, I have said many times that talk on issues instead of personalities. But you people are sick mental patients.
Your language also shows how you have been brought up along with others idiots who defend everything a Cocainy shot.

Hate_Nooras

Youthia. I am still neutral but you have balls hanging from your eye sockets. I did support the Cocaine addict but that was before he allowed Shaikh Rashid, Boots, Muraad Saeed and others full access to his primary hole .
Now, let me tell you dumb idiots that I am still neutral as much as anyone can be . But that doesn't mean that I can't criticize the Cocaine Addict having a Law minister from MQM, Interior Minister from PMLN , Finance Minster from PPP..
And for the fleece like you, I have said many times that talk on issues instead of personalities. But you people are sick mental patients.
Your language also shows how you have been brought up along with others idiots who defend everything a Cocainy shot.
Haraami you are not neutral, your an arse that is too cowardly to admit your a POS. Why do haraamis like you think that they can fool people. Every time I have read your crap, me thinks haraami Noora with no morals

Siberite

Haraami you are not neutral, your an arse that is too cowardly to admit your a POS. Why do haraamis like you think that they can fool people. Every time I have read your crap, me thinks haraami Noora with no morals
Look at your mother language . Is that harami your family identity ?. Have you been raised by a harami family ? You are so persistence with these words, that I feel sorry for your upbringing.

Hate_Nooras

Look at your mother language . Is that harami your family identity ?. Have you been raised by a harami family ? You are so persistence with these words, that I feel sorry for your upbringing.
Get lost you POS you are Noora scum. At least have the balls to admit it, otherwise you can suck NSs soon to be cut off dick.

Siberite

I love patriots. Nooras aren't patriots, you would sell PK at a drop of hat. I hate Nooras.
Your passion of hate overcomes your judgement ability. You can not even give me an honest answer about those who you support and they have done the exact same as the previous rulers. But because your biased and tilt , you would never be able to fairly criticize your own Addicts.
Let me ask you a simple question . Who you think the present Law minister is ? Can you recall who he used to serve ? Use to say and use to do ? Do you remember the bloodbath of those laborers in Karachi who were burnt alive ? Do you know, or care to know what this Law minister had said about them ? He is a law minister now . who was the companion of a cult hell bent to kill the innocents .

What justification your Cocaine addict has to keep him as a Law minister ? What moral ground this cocaine addict holds when he has a known partner in past crimes as a law minister ...
I bet you each paisa in a rupee , you won't have a straight answer. so, stop preaching morals on the deathbed of decency of your leader. Try finding some sense ...

You can curse Nawaz all you like, but you can't neglect, ignore what you Cocaine addict is doing at the moment .

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your passion of hate overcomes your judgement ability. You can not even give me an honest answer about those who you support and they have done the exact same as the previous rulers. But because your biased and tilt , you would never be able to fairly criticize your own Addicts.
Let me ask you a simple question . Who you think the present Law minister is ? Can you recall who he used to serve ? Use to say and use to do ? Do you remember the bloodbath of those laborers in Karachi who were burnt alive ? Do you know, or care to know what this Law minister had said about them ? He is a law minister now . who was the companion of a cult hell bent to kill the innocents .

What justification your Cocaine addict has to keep him as a Law minister ? What moral ground this cocaine addict holds when he has a known partner in past crimes as a law minister ...
I bet you each paisa in a rupee , you won't have a straight answer. so, stop preaching morals on the deathbed of decency of your leader. Try finding some sense ...

You can curse Nawaz all you like, but you can't neglect, ignore what you Cocaine addict is doing at the moment .

don't waste your time on these idiots, I did a bit, and every fukin time their clock starts from noora or raw agent bullshit and ends at khan is honest. Literally.

Hate_Nooras

It's interesting that you call me a person of hate and you support of family of looters and murderers. I love PK and if IK or any in the PTI betrayed PK I would hate them with even greater venom. Not a single Noora today would PK over their Pooja over their dynastic family. For that reason, I will hate them and their supporters.

Siberite

don't waste your time on these idiots, I did a bit, and every fukin time their clock starts from noora or raw agent bullshit and ends at khan is honest. Literally.
You are right. I am not try to change him . Just try to show him how biased and one sided his views are . His suggested name tells the story. May be perhaps he will come out of the cloud.

Siberite

It's interesting that you call me a person of hate and you support of family of looters and murderers. I love PK and if IK or any in the PTI betrayed PK I would hate them with even greater venom. Not a single Noora today would PK over their Pooja over their dynastic family. For that reason, I will hate them and their supporters.
As I expected, you couldn't bring yourself up to answer the question I asked. This is insanity of perpetual ignorance ... What argument could be put forth with someone of this frame of mind .

Hate_Nooras

As I expected, you couldn't bring yourself up to answer the question I asked. This is insanity of perpetual ignorance ... What argument could be put forth with someone of this frame of mind .
And why don't you answer mine? How can any moral person support a mafia family whose only aim is to steal and loot.

Siberite

And why don't you answer mine? How can any moral person support a mafia family whose only aim is to steal and loot.
okay, so lets agree on one thing that you have no answer . You think your leader is as corrupt as the previous rules or indifferent as previous rulers.

As far as I am concerned, I like to see all criminals face a transparent and fair accountability . Not something which is run by the Chummi Man of Cocaine addict.
Had this been so transparent , fair and evenly grounded, any of the PTI supporter would have already filed the cases in London court to reposes the alleged properties .
Had there been any proof of illegal money transfer, money laundered or money obtained by the corruption , none of the foreign courts would continue to allow him to stay there and not face the justice.

There are very strict laws against the money laundering because of the drug related issues in UK.

Had this been a fair trial and not managed and supervised by the Boots, I , along with many other Pakistani would have no issue seeing Nawaz Sharif in prison .
The sad reality is that IK with his personal vendetta and grudge , harmed the fair and transparent accountability process in Pakistan.

No one in the world will accept the verdicts coming out of the Chummi man managed accountability courts .

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a life line for Youthias.. What a bunch of morons. Man . I tell you in coming March , the Reserve Bank will start to jack up the interest rates. I am seeing dollar at 200 rps.

Dollar at 200

kindly give us the estimated time when it will touch 200. So that we may check level of you analysis

Siberite

Dollar at 200

kindly give us the estimated time when it will touch 200. So that we may check level of you analysis
I think it will be this summer or the fall ... The way Pakistan is losing orders for their export back to the countries which are returning normal, the rupee will come under lot of pressure . And it is just another 15 rupee. Not too far off. I hope I am wrong .. But it seems destined.