ڈیڑھ سال میں پاکستانی کرکٹ ٹیم کا بھرکس نکل گیا

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
Our fielding was always lacklustre, but how did it get this low? What are the coaches doing, even after the first test, we didnt learn lessons. The only answer is that the players lack passion and dedication or rather they lack the talent.

lack of talent with power of parchi

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahaha…..Win or Lose its part of the game…..Ab is mien kia?
Besides, it does not matter if you win or lose, cricket board and the players still make the same amount of money….

win matters money is due to popularity and fans why there is no money in pakistan hockey and football because they did not win

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
مصباح نے پاکستانی کرکٹ تباہ کر دی ہے۔ نسیم شاہ جسے فرسٹ کلاس کھیل کر بہت کچھ سیکھنے کی ضرورت ہے اسے آسٹریلیا اور انگلینڈ میں فاسٹ وکٹوں پر ناکامی کے بعد امید تھی کہ اب مصباح کو عقل آجائے گی لیکن اسے دوبارہ نیوزی لینڈ کے لئے سلیکٹ کر لیا گیا۔ پہلی بات تو یہ کہ سکواڈ کی سلیکشن ہی غلط تھی لیکن پھر بھی اگر سہیل خان اور یاسر شاہ کو کھلا دیتا تو شاید حالات کچھ مختلف ہوتے۔ سلیکٹرز کو پی ایس ایل اور بنگلہ دیش زمبابوے اور سری لنکا کے خلاف پاکستان میں کھیلے گئے میچوں کی بنیاد پر ٹیم سیلیکشن بند کرنی ہو گی۔ پاکستان میں گھپلا یہ ہو رہا ہے کہ جس کسی کو نوازنا ہوتا ہے اسے زمبابوے بنگلہ دیش اور سری لنکا کے خلاف ڈومیسٹک سیریز کھلا دی جاتی ہے اور پھر وہ اگلے دو سال تک ٹیم میں آتا جاتا رہتا ہے۔ پچھلی تین بیرون ملک سیریز میں پاکستان کے خلاف ۵۸۹ تین کھلاڑی آؤٹ، ۵۸۰، ۵۸۳ آٹھ آؤٹ اور اب ۶۵۹ چھ آؤٹ جیسے سکور بن چکے ہیں۔ اس دوران نفرادی طور پر ۳۳۰ بھی بنے تین دڈبل سینچریاں بھی بنیں اور ۱۵۰ سے زیادہ تو شاید چھ یا سات دفعہ بنے ہیں۔ یاسر شاہ کے علاوہ کوئی بھی باؤلر قابل بھروسہ نہی رہا۔ یاسر شاہ اپنی امیدوں پر تو پورا نہی اترا لیکن نان سپنر وکٹوں پر اس سے زیادہ توقع رکھنا بھی غلط تھا۔ شاہین آفریدی اننگز میں ایک یا دو وکٹیں لیتا رہا اور عباس بھی شاید ہی ایک وکٹ فی اننگز سے آگے بڑھا ہو۔ یہ بھی کہا جا سکتا ہے کہ وقار یونس ہمارے فاسٹ باؤلرز میں ایک رتی بھر بہتری بھی نہی لا سکا۔
بہترین تجزیہ کیا آ پنے

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani fast bowling didn’t capitulate in a year or two. It started deteriorating during the first year of Misbah as captain. It was 2010-2011. He heavily relied on spinners and used defensive approach as his only option. As I wrote in my previous post, he regularly used three ( and sometimes four) spinners in UAE and two spinners in SENA ( South Africa, England, New Zealand, Australia) during the period 2010-2017. That approach destroyed/demoralized whatever fast bowlers we had in our country. It will take us , at least, five years to get out of the mess created by Misbah as a batsman , captain, and coach. On the other hand, our batsmen continued playing the brand of cricket that was suited to 1980s and 1990s. Misbah himself was ‘icon’ of that brand of cricket.
Misbah became Sheikh Mujibur Rahman of pakistan cricket

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Problem is with the kind of talent available..............
Pakistan bowling attack is weakest of all the time and even talent is not available in domestic cricket as well.

Enough with this bowling attack, Pakistan need at least two fast bowlers.

Shaheen is good for T20 but not for test.
Abbas is only good for favorable pitch and same is the case for young Naseem.

I did not understand objective of Naseem bowling.............It seems he only want to bowl his six bowls..........................

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IK can sack his friend, Ehsan Mani, and can appoint someone like Javed Miandad or Majid Khan as Chairman PCB. Believe me, it wouldn’t take much of his time. After all, he spared some time to manage the ousting of Najam Sethi and appointed Mani as Chairman. No one then asked him how he got time to oust Sethi.
So you think Mani is the only problem?

Saboo

win matters money is due to popularity and fans why there is no money in pakistan hockey and football because they did not win
Ok tell me how much money Pakistan is going to make in this series?…regardless of who wins or loses?

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahaha…I think he is making his decisions wisely but then it will depend
on what 'wisely' is in your opinion….Ab is mien kia ?
do you think Cricket board decisions are correct even a kid tells that Mani misbah waqar and ceo wasim are disaster, they removed mickey arther and sarfaraz, both are doing well with baber is grooming for 2023 WC

Saboo

how much money they make does not matter Pakistan name and its pride matters
Hahaha….For Pakistanis nothing matters more than money… Now why would they kill themselves working hard if they still make same amount of money even if they lose….No incentive to win ?

Saboo

do you think Cricket board decisions are correct even a kid tells that Mani misbah waqar and ceo wasim are disaster, they removed mickey arther and sarfaraz, both are doing well with baber is grooming for 2023 WC
I am not a cricket expert so can't say much about the cricket board and its decisions.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So you think Mani is the only problem?
No. But, once Mani is changed, the new man will do all other things that needs to be done. He will appoint someone experienced as head-coach (Mickey Arthur wasn’t doing bad. Misbah is a disaster), someone else as Chief selector, bowling coach etc. PCB chief himself will do all these things and IK wouldn’t have to spend his time doing these things.

I can point towards two people who can be excellent PCB chiefs. One is Majid Khan and other is Javed Miandad.

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahaha….For Pakistanis nothing matters more than money… Now why would they kill themselves working hard if they still make same amount of money even if they lose….No incentive to win ?

Board should give 200% Salary if they win and 20% if they lose, and then see the difference in performance pakistanis put Gaand ka Zoor for money.