کدھر گئے 20 لاکھ افراد؟ پنجاب بھر سے کُل ملاکر 500 افراد نہیں نکلے،مریم نواز

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I condemn all such statements by sheikh rasheed!
IK is not a follower of sheikh rasheed.
IK has been with him since his sits in. He was the interior minister of IK , the most important ministry in any Government. IK is responsible for the statement of those who stay with him . IK can't absolve himself what this idiot says in PTI gatherings .

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK has been with him since his sits in. He was the interior minister of IK , the most important ministry in any Government. IK is responsible for the statement of those who stay with him . IK can't absolve himself what this idiot says in PTI gatherings .
Sheikh rasheed is not a killer .he is all talk and no action.
He makes no sense to me.
On the other hand rana sana ullah kills people .
Pmln takes pride in branding him as symbol of high-handedness of pmln that it exercises through Punjab police.
I think sheikh rasheed is far lesser evil here,

Siberite

Sheikh rasheed is not a killer .he is all talk and no action.
He makes no sense to me.
On the other hand rana sana ullah kills people .
Pmln takes pride in branding him as symbol of high-handedness of pmln that it exercises through Punjab police.
I think sheikh rasheed is far lesser evil here,
I am not here to defend anyone who exceeds his limits . What I am saying is that if IK is really since about his mission and about this country, he should strongly condemn statements like the one S. Rashid gives on every gathering . So, far all I can se is that IK encourages these fools to abuse opposition and make fun of them everywhere. I never seen any serious efforts from IK's part to discourage his party leaders of the irresponsible statements and false propaganda .S Rashid is a known idiot. I don't see any reason why IK keeps him in close company other than to use him as a PR campaign of lie and deception.

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
paid nooni rent a bhikari errr likhari are very active today......... is siberite ko hi dekh lo , monh se jhaag nikal rahi hai yeh sabit karnay k liyay k log nahi niklay... abbey jab dunya sari band kar do gay aur griftar karo gay to phir rona kesa........ itna khof hai k PIA k jahaz tak nahi ur rahay, have a bro stuck at the airport in a gulf country --- boarding and deplaning as the flight is enroute to islamabad...... so be rational than a blind trumpet blower of the fascist regime.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ابے ، پانچ سو بندوں کی پچکاریوں سے قوم کو محفوظ رکھنا تو بہت نیکی کا کام ہے میں تو سمجھتا ہوں کہ اگر کسی نے کسی کو ایک پچکاری سے بھی بچا لیا تو وہ جنت میں جائے گا ۔​
پانچ سو ؟ جیو پٹواری نیوز دیکھ رہا ہے؟
???

AbbuJee

یہ گیراج کے مستریوں کو کیوں گن رہی ہے؟ کیا اتنے لوگ کافی نہیں؟

عادتیں قطریوں کی پڑی ہوں تو یہ بھی کم ہی لگیں گے

?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
284054424_1395342477544814_7292593359912638139_n.jpg

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
ضرور ضرو ۔ اب تو صرف مارو ، جلاؤ اور بگاڑو کی تحریک ہی دوبارہ اقتدار دلوا سکتی ہے ۔ لال حویلی کا چوھا بھی اسلام آباد کے بجائے لال حویلی میں واپس پہنچ گیا ہے ، تف ہے اس لعنتی کی ساری زندگی پر ۔​
Where is the absconder that ran away to London? The same idiot who ran away to Jeddah after begging Musharraf and having a 10 year deal that he will not return? ?

The leader you follow has ran away more times than you can count but your ignorance and slave mind cannot handle that. And I am sure you will dodge this without answering the question with another brain fart of yours. ? Typical mental case behavior for the likes of your stunted growth individuals.

sensible

Ye kutiya ko abhi uk ka visa du bhagg jai gi apni yahdoi baap ke kadmoon mai
اسے یہیں رکھنا ہے ہمیشہ تاکہ اس کا باپ بھاگ کر زیادہ دور نہ جاسکے ایک مجرم کو ویزا دے کے یہ غلطی دوبارہ نہیں ہو گی باپ کتے کی طرح بھنکتا ہے ملک پر یہ بھی بھونکے گیاس کو پٹہ ڈالا ہوا ہے

Pakistan2017

ایک رنڈی کنجری جو چھ مہینے تک صفدر کے ساتھ زنا کاری کرتی رہی ہو دو دن تک قطری شہزادے کے ساتھ زنا کرکے قطری خط لے کر آئ ہو اس سے اور کیا طوق کر سکتے ہیں؟

Pakistan2017

ویسے لانگ مارچ کے شرکا کی طرف دیکھ کر مایوسی ہوی ان سے چار گنا بندے تو بلاول کے لانگ مارچ کا حصہ تھے
ن لیگ والے اب ان کو جگتیں مت کریں اور شکر کریں کہ چاے کے کپ میں اٹھنے والا طوفان جو ایک جھوٹے سازش کے علامیئے پر بنایا گیا تھا اپنی موت آپ مرچکا ہے
پہلی مرتبہ ببر شیر کو کتے کی طرح بھونکتے دیکھا ہے