کراچی اسٹاک ایکسچینج پر حملے کی ابتدائی سی سی ٹی وی فوٹیج

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In CCTV
Looks like extrajudicial Killing?
They are coming out of car and fell down after bullet fired from unknown location.
Initially Paindooooo Rangers DG immediately put blame on MQM.
without thinking any fore or hind.
A stupid LEA on Pakistan tax payers money.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
In CCTV
They are coming out of car and fell down after bullet fired from unknown location.
Were you born an idiot or did you have practice real hard to become so good at it?
You piece of Guktha khor shit. 4 Pakistanis lost their lives trying save 100s of others in the building and all you can think of is politics of your big black fat british bastard and just an another opportunity to spew your bigoted racist shit!

I hardly ever say this and when I do don't really mean it. But this time I mean it 1000%

Man FUCK YOU!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
In CCTV

I ask you all are you going to stand for such nonsense posted by this idiot Anees

Surrender Modi sent them in hurry, they clearly lack basic fighting skills.
Dogs are now in the hell
beautiful ending. this is how these dogs should die...
Itney slow terrorist ko to koi bhi acha trained guard ya retired army man car mein hi khatam kar sakta hay
looks like some innocent kids were brainwashed and sent inside..they don't even know how to fight. looks our neighbouring countries are again active
indian raw agents are very active in sindh army should raid bilawal house
bhai barood aaj kaheen betha maatam kar raha hoga ? ?
correction, its mardood!! today it will be wiping its tears with used hygine products of gul bokhar.
I am sad about our shaheed guards and policemen. Allah un ko jannat ul firdous main jaga day...Aur tamam mulk dushman anasir jahan bhi hain..unhain tabah o barbaad farmaye..Ameen
Yeh choohay chalay hain Balochistan ko azaad karaanay! There is a hell of difference between these BLA terrorists and TTP terrorists. Later were more committed and trained. These BLA are good only for ambush type of attacks which they occasionally do in the vast uninhibited land of Balochistan. They must not come into urban populated areas should they watch the footage of today’s attack..
Hindu terrorism is on the rise...be careful
Lol i can just laugh at your logic ..
Your masters from RAW are behind this.

aneeskhan

Were you born an idiot or did you have practice real hard to become so good at it?
You piece of Guktha khor shit. 4 Pakistanis lost their lives trying save 100s of others in the building and all you can think of is politics of your big black fat british bastard and just an another opportunity to spew your bigoted racist shit!

I hardly ever say this and when I do don't really mean it. But this time I mean it 1000%

Man FUCK YOU!
Beta Eik Paindooooo Se I don’t expect else Loot Kha Bacha hua Pakistan.

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
MashaAllah great job done by our braves... May Allah grant highest place in heaven to all Saheeds and patience to their families.. Gear up boys.. These enemies needs to be eradicated till their roots and seeds.. Hats off to such swift elimination of dogs of hell..

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Malshi bharrey ke tatoo can only do this laughing when Pakistanis are being killed
3 guards are shaheed! they can be your family members too! Kuch tu Allah ka khoof karo
First of all be respectful i aint disrespectful towards u secondly i am laughing at your logic not at the incident so please calm the hell down .. thirdly u deemed it as a failure? It was thwarted within minutes a failure looks like mumbai attacks or even so many more that happened in our country .. dont just gi bashing on our security forces coz its on your third rated agenda... and if u say we have failed i doubt u live in pakistan or even are Pakistani coz every single Pakistani knows the change in terrorism in pakistan is massive.. now third before u start ceying how they got into country .. they are balouch they know the area and iran balochistan border isnt manned throughout and is easily accessible and before u even ask why just use ur bloody head .. and oh please calm the hell down and do watch your tone please thanks

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
In CCTV
Your posts dont even have logic :/ i think rangers should have a judge on hand :/ and while the terrorists shoot and kill people judge should be asking them haan tou bhai terrorist ho ya nazar ka dhoka hai?

aneeskhan

Your posts dont even have logic :/ i think rangers should have a judge on hand :/ and while the terrorists shoot and kill people judge should be asking them haan tou bhai terrorist ho ya nazar ka dhoka hai?
If you see CCTV so called terrorists coming one by one from car and receiving bullets from unknown direction not clear.
To me they were brought to be extrajudicially killed here.
During Killing to them they killed one Security Gusrd n Police Inspector.
No where near Rangers are there . But DG Rangers reaches , first blamed MQM as for the event but unfortunately BLA posted on their face book pictures of all four owning them as their freedom fighters.
If no post came, I am sure till now Karachites may have gone massive Pakar Dhakar and LootMaar.
Karachites should thankful to BLA they foiled DG Rangers attempt for another round of LootMaar and Bravery Display drama.

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
In CCTV

anees khan kimkhani, i guess you are now remembering those old golden days when your MQM goons used to rule the city.... I love and respect your pain.... may Allah give you more pain... inshAllah.

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Malshi bharrey ke tatoo can only do this laughing when Pakistanis are being killed
3 guards are shaheed! they can be your family members too! Kuch tu Allah ka khoof karo

you are the type of man who when his sister is raped. he says to rapist. tum maray bhai thay... ab to bahnoi ho gai ho... wo bhi harami bahnoi.... magar bahnoi to bahnoi hota hy....

geja ji i love you.... ? ? ? . and you also happily get rapped by that rapist as he is not only rapist but also he is rapist/bhai/bahnoi.... itnay rishtay...??

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Man FUCK YOU!
I ask you all are you going to stand for such nonsense posted by this idiot Anees

bahi mardood has found an ally the terrorist apologist.

Pathfinder

If you see CCTV so called terrorists coming one by one from car and receiving bullets from unknown direction not clear.
No where near Rangers are there . But DG Rangers reaches , first blamed MQM as for the event but unfortunately BLA posted on their face book pictures of all four owning them as their freedom fighters.
If no post came, I am sure till now Karachites may have gone massive Pakar Dhakar and LootMaar.
Karachites should thankful to BLA they foiled DG Rangers attempt for another round of LootMaar and Bravery Display drama.
you are a retard terrorist apologist! so the terrorist are shooting in unknown directions too? its not like the terrorist came unarmed they came to raise hell and do a hostage taking and damage the nation's economic activity!

are you a mqm bc? must be as they are the one getting their arse kicked by the rangers! Welldone to the rangers for wiping out mqm terrorists!

afterall bla, sindudesh which is peepee backed and ptm have joined forces. mama qadeer altaf the black pig and that pisteen dallawar, piggy wazir are all one. black pig in london will direct mqm for terrorism.

Pathfinder

I guess you are in a minority as overwhelming majority of Karachi is peace loving and cheer for Rangers. terrorist mqm has rat holes to hide in BUT they get discovered and terminated. InSha-Allah Rangers will keep wiping out terrorists.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1277528578297597952

Pathfinder

https://twitter.com/x/status/1277749458734702592
well as it appears that bla with sindudesh collaboration did this terrorist attack. but one Baloch and one Sindhi police officer knocked down the terrorist in 8 minutes.

Who are these terrorist and their backers in india think are going to achieve? they are defeated and will continue to be defeated. mqm, bla etc, mama qadeer. black pig of london, peepee and ptm etc are going to be in the dustbin of history and Pakistan will prosper. InSha-Allah

bhaibarood

Anees bhai thanks for foiling this attempt by the #1! DG Rangers is involved in water hydrant business and land grabbing in Karachi.