کراچی بزنس کمیونٹی متحدہ کے ساتھ ہے

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سچ سامنے آ ہی جاتا ہے۔

ذولفقار مرزا نے بذات خود گواہی دے دی کہ کراچی کی بزنس کمیونٹی مکمل طور پر متحدہ کے ساتھ ہے، حالانکہ اس وقت متحدہ کے پاس نہ شہری حکومت ہے اور نہ پولیس انکے انڈر ہے، ۔۔۔۔ مگر اسکے باوجود پوری بزنس کمیونٹی متحدہ کا ساتھ دے رہی ہے۔

اس ویڈیو کو 33 منٹ پر سنیں:۔

[justin]zulfiqar mirza Resigns.&channel=shoxee0075&archive_id=293688299[/justin]​

کراچی کی بزنس کمیونٹی صرف اسی صورت میں ذولفقار مرزا کی حکومت، اسکی پولیس کو چھوڑ کر متحدہ کے ساتھ کھڑی ہو سکتی ہے جب انہیں متحدہ پر پورا اعتماد ہو کہ متحدہ انکے حقوق کی محافظ ہے۔

یہی وجہ ہے کہ متحدہ کے دور میں پورے کراچی اور کراچی کی بزنس کمیونٹی نے بے مثال ترقی کی تھی۔

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جس طرح وکی لیکس سچ سامنے لے کر ائی ہے. ایم کیوایم کے پاس ہزاروں کی تعداد میں مسلح لوگ ہیں

http://cables.mrkva.eu/cable.php?id=203530

3. (S) MQM\'s armed members, known as \"Good Friends,\" are the largest non-governmental armed element in the city. The police estimate MQM has ten thousand active armed members and as many as twenty-five thousand armed fighters in reserve. This is compared to the city\'s thirty-three thousand police officers. The party operates through its 100 Sector Commanders, who take their orders directly from the party leader, Altaf Hussain, who lives in exile in the United Kingdom. The Sector Commanders plan and [COLOR=#0000FF !important]monitor[/COLOR] the activities of the armed elements. MQM\'s detractors claim these armed men are involved in extortion, assassination of political rivals, shootings at campaign rallies, and the murder of people from other ethnic communities.

Last edited:

mrk123

سچ سامنے آ ہی جاتا ہے۔

ذولفقار مرزا نے بذات خود گواہی دے دی کہ کراچی کی بزنس کمیونٹی مکمل طور پر متحدہ کے ساتھ ہے، حالانکہ اس وقت متحدہ کے پاس نہ شہری حکومت ہے اور نہ پولیس انکے انڈر ہے، ۔۔۔۔ مگر اسکے باوجود پوری بزنس کمیونٹی متحدہ کا ساتھ دے رہی ہے۔

[justin]zulfiqar mirza Resigns.&channel=shoxee0075&archive_id=293688299[/justin]​

کراچی کی بزنس کمیونٹی صرف اسی صورت میں ذولفقار مرزا کی حکومت، اسکی پولیس کو چھوڑ کر متحدہ کے ساتھ کھڑی ہو سکتی ہے جب انہیں متحدہ پر پورا اعتماد ہو کہ متحدہ انکے حقوق کی محافظ ہے۔

یہی وجہ ہے کہ متحدہ کے دور میں پورے کراچی اور کراچی کی بزنس کمیونٹی نے بے مثال ترقی کی تھی۔

Not sure if your argument carries any weight. We are supposed to believe that people who are under the threat of a gun barrel, strikes, extortion etc. would have a choice??? Your notion would have made a sense if we had a professional, competent, incorruptible, fair and impartial police force and judiciary. In absence of these of course MQM is the de-facto enforcers and who control almost every thing in the city. Businessmen are simply scared of MQM - there is no other way to explain that the business community is with MQM.

Its a fallacy that the businesses thrived during MQM's free reign - its just that MQM was given a free hand in "ruling" karachi and hyderabad during Musharraf era....and thats the only reason why we have so many issues right. MQM is finding it hard to reconcile with the fact there are others who want to share in the ruling (read looting) the city of karachi. Businesses never thrived in Karachi over the last 11 years - karachi was rather peacful during Musharraf era because Musharraf came to a conclusion that to neutralize any threat from urban sindh he would have to get MQM on board and give them a free reign. To prove my point the longest serving political prisoner in Pakistan is Afaq Ahmed - and we all know that he is kept behind bars at the behest of MQM (disclaimer I am no supporter of MQM-H!).

Mehwish Ali, could you please provide some facts and figures of "Bay missaaal Taraqqee" of business in Karachi - could you list which were the major industries established? how many factories were started - what was the growth in exports? other than growing poplulation and along with it the growth of service industry and trade to support the growing population is not "baymissaal taraqqee" of business community.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
مرنا تو نہی ہے انہوں نے بوری میں

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
مہا وچ

Bell-Witch--Movie-Poster.jpg

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

[HI]Is this Meh-Witch ???
[/HI]
This type of Witches are holding Muhajir and MQM.

Muhjirs do need a party , and representation for the betterment of their community , But Altaf husain is a greater Magician....

Definitely we dont need him.....

mehwish_ali

Not sure if your argument carries any weight. We are supposed to believe that people who are under the threat of a gun barrel, strikes, extortion etc. would have a choice??? Your notion would have made a sense if we had a professional, competent, incorruptible, fair and impartial police force and judiciary. In absence of these of course MQM is the de-facto enforcers and who control almost every thing in the city. Businessmen are simply scared of MQM - there is no other way to explain that the business community is with MQM.

مجھے پتا تھا آپ یہ بہانہ کریں گے۔ مگر یہ لنگڑا عذر آپ کی مدد نہیں کر سکتا ہے کیونکہ:۔

آپ کا الزام ہے کہ کراچی کی بزنس کمیونٹی بزدل ہے، اور فقط ڈر کی وجہ سے متحدہ کا ساتھ دیتی ہے۔

مگر جتنی تعداد میں کراچی کی بزنس کمیونٹی کو ذولفقار مرزا کے دور میں جان سے مارا گیا، جتنی تعداد میں ان کے بچوں کو اغوا کیا گیا، جس طرح انہیں یرغمال بنایا گیا، اسکے بعد تو پھر صنعت کاروں کو ذولفقار مرزا کے پاؤں پر گر جانا چاہیے تھا کیونکہ لیاری جرائم گینگ بھی ذولفقار مرزا کا تھا اور پولیس فورس بھی ذولفقار مرزا کی، اور اسکی مرضی کے بغیر اہلیان کراچی بالکل بے بس اور انکے پاس انصاف حاصل کرنے کا کوئی چارہ نہ تھا۔

مگر ہم پھر بھی دیکھتے ہیں کہ کراچی کی بزنس کمیونٹی ذولفقار مرزا کو ہر اس دہشتگردی، اتنے قتل عام، اتنے اغوا، اتنی وارداتوں کے باوجود یکسر مسترد کرتی ہے اور کراچی کے حالات خراب کرنے کا ذمہ دار مکمل طور پر آپ کے ہیرو ذولفقار مرزا کو ٹہراتی ہے۔ اور انہوں نے ذولفقار مرزا سے اس وقت سے ٹکر لی ہوئی ہے اور کھل کر لی ہے جب ذولفقار مرزا کے ہاتھ کراچی کی عنان حکومت تھی اور اسکے جرائم پیشہ لیاری گینگ جرائم کی وارداتوں میں کراچی میں نئی تاریخ رقم کر رہے تھے۔

کراچی بزنس کمیونٹی کی متحدہ سے یہ وفاداری آپ کے الزامات کو غلط ثابت کرتی ہے۔ بلکہ اہلیان کراچی کی بڑی اکثریت کی متحدہ سے وفاداری آپ کو غلط ثابت کرتی ہے۔

افسوس کہ آپ کراچی کے حالات کو سمجھے بغیر متحدہ کو ختم کرنے کے چکر میں کراچی کو ہی ختم کر بیٹھیں گے۔

Its a fallacy that the businesses thrived during MQM's free reign - its just that MQM was given a free hand in "ruling" karachi and hyderabad during Musharraf era....and thats the only reason why we have so many issues right. MQM is finding it hard to reconcile with the fact there are others who want to share in the ruling (read looting) the city of karachi. Businesses never thrived in Karachi over the last 11 years - karachi was rather peacful during Musharraf era because Musharraf came to a conclusion that to neutralize any threat from urban sindh he would have to get MQM on board and give them a free reign. To prove my point the longest serving political prisoner in Pakistan is Afaq Ahmed - and we all know that he is kept behind bars at the behest of MQM (disclaimer I am no supporter of MQM-H!).

Mehwish Ali, could you please provide some facts and figures of "Bay missaaal Taraqqee" of business in Karachi - could you list which were the major industries established? how many factories were started - what was the growth in exports? other than growing poplulation and along with it the growth of service industry and trade to support the growing population is not "baymissaal taraqqee" of business community.

میں آپ کی ان باتوں میں الجھ کر اس تھریڈ کے موضوع سے توجہ نہیں ہٹنے دوں گی۔ آپ اس سلسلے میں الگ تھریڈ کھول لیجئے۔ مشرف دور کی کراچی سٹاک ایکسچینج کی ریٹنگ ہی کافی ہیں کہ انسان حقیقت دیکھ سکے۔ اس سے بڑھ کر کراچی بزنس کمیونٹی کی متحدہ سے وفاداری دیکھ لے کہ اتنے بھیانک حالات میں بھی وہ کھل کر متحدہ کا ساتھ دے رہی ہے اور بذات خود آپ کا ہیرو ذولفقار مرزا اس بات کا اعتراف کر رہا ہے۔

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
??کیا خیال ہے الطاف حسین کا رتبہ امام حسین سے بھی بڑا نہی ، مہ وچ بی بی​

یا حسین ........ الطاف حسین

یا حسین ........ الطاف حسین​

:banana::chilli::banana::chilli::chilli::banana::banana:​

Last edited:

mrk123

مجھے پتا تھا آپ یہ بہانہ کریں گے۔ مگر یہ لنگڑا عذر آپ کی مدد نہیں کر سکتا ہے کیونکہ:۔

آپ کا الزام ہے کہ کراچی کی بزنس کمیونٹی بزدل ہے، اور فقط ڈر کی وجہ سے متحدہ کا ساتھ دیتی ہے۔

مگر جتنی تعداد میں کراچی کی بزنس کمیونٹی کو ذولفقار مرزا کے دور میں جان سے مارا گیا، جتنی تعداد میں ان کے بچوں کو اغوا کیا گیا، جس طرح انہیں یرغمال بنایا گیا، اسکے بعد تو پھر صنعت کاروں کو ذولفقار مرزا کے پاؤں پر گر جانا چاہیے تھا کیونکہ لیاری جرائم گینگ بھی ذولفقار مرزا کا تھا اور پولیس فورس بھی ذولفقار مرزا کی، اور اسکی مرضی کے بغیر اہلیان کراچی بالکل بے بس اور انکے پاس انصاف حاصل کرنے کا کوئی چارہ نہ تھا۔

مگر ہم پھر بھی دیکھتے ہیں کہ کراچی کی بزنس کمیونٹی ذولفقار مرزا کو ہر اس دہشتگردی، اتنے قتل عام، اتنے اغوا، اتنی وارداتوں کے باوجود یکسر مسترد کرتی ہے اور کراچی کے حالات خراب کرنے کا ذمہ دار مکمل طور پر آپ کے ہیرو ذولفقار مرزا کو ٹہراتی ہے۔ اور انہوں نے ذولفقار مرزا سے اس وقت سے ٹکر لی ہوئی ہے اور کھل کر لی ہے جب ذولفقار مرزا کے ہاتھ کراچی کی عنان حکومت تھی اور اسکے جرائم پیشہ لیاری گینگ جرائم کی وارداتوں میں کراچی میں نئی تاریخ رقم کر رہے تھے۔

کراچی بزنس کمیونٹی کی متحدہ سے یہ وفاداری آپ کے الزامات کو غلط ثابت کرتی ہے۔ بلکہ اہلیان کراچی کی بڑی اکثریت کی متحدہ سے وفاداری آپ کو غلط ثابت کرتی ہے۔

افسوس کہ آپ کراچی کے حالات کو سمجھے بغیر متحدہ کو ختم کرنے کے چکر میں کراچی کو ہی ختم کر بیٹھیں گے۔

[QUOTE/]

I didn't know that you are a clairvoyant - things are not as black and white as you are trying to portray. A clarifications - I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF ZULFIQAR MIRZA - I think I am sane enough to establish my OWN view of MQM as I have about most political and religious entities trying to mislead people - I don't need ZMs diatribes to change my mind. You may be naive enough to ASSUME that if I am making an argument which MAY go against MQM then by default I am a ZM supporter or that ZM is my hero - dont know whether to laugh or be sad about the state of mind of the folks who are so biased in their views. Simple minded people think that MQM is a God given political party which is their savior - even though they dont know what MQM is saving them from. In fact we have gone full circle and MQM went from a champion of Mohajirs to champion of ALL downtrodden and exploited all over the country - then we are where we started at - MQM is again (at least thats what they like to believe) the sole champion of Urdu Speaking community.

میں آپ کی ان باتوں میں الجھ کر اس تھریڈ کے موضوع سے توجہ نہیں ہٹنے دوں گی۔ آپ اس سلسلے میں الگ تھریڈ کھول لیجئے۔ مشرف دور کی کراچی سٹاک ایکسچینج کی ریٹنگ ہی کافی ہیں کہ انسان حقیقت دیکھ سکے۔ اس سے بڑھ کر کراچی بزنس کمیونٹی کی متحدہ سے وفاداری دیکھ لے کہ اتنے بھیانک حالات میں بھی وہ کھل کر متحدہ کا ساتھ دے رہی ہے اور بذات خود آپ کا ہیرو ذولفقار مرزا اس بات کا اعتراف کر رہا ہے۔

Not sure if you follow international business news - but just in case you missed it - let me fill you in or if you think I am biased then read pick up some newspapers - I would suggest wall street journal, financial times, economist or even Pakistani business recorder from 2008 and pay attention to "global financial crisis" which brought down markets across the global and credit was extremely tightened and Pakistan was not immune to it. Any rosy picture painted by supporters of Musharraf era tout the stock market which we now know was mere speculation and grossly overpriced without any substance and let me tell you something which will tell why pakistan suffered more cuz of the financial crisis - the reason that pakistan fared much worse than others is that other countries economies had some REAL components and solid foundations to it unlike Pakistan which was propped (american aid) and the numbers were made up to make it look that there was real growth - IT WASNT!!!! tell me which new industry was established, how many power plants were put in place, how the exports increased - the real economy with real growth like turkey, india, brazil survived the financial crisis and in fact are doing so well - they didnt have their books cooked up with made up numbers. Long story short - please dont buy the bull crap from musharraf supporter that economy was soaring and that karachi was going to be dubai......

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mehwish k khuaab mein Business Community MQM k sath hogi. Yeh Chalako Masi khud doosron k thread ka mozu badal deti hai aur jab baat aati hai apnay thread ki to kehti hai:
میں آپ کی ان باتوں میں الجھ کر اس تھریڈ کے موضوع سے توجہ نہیں ہٹنے دوں گی۔ آپ اس سلسلے میں الگ تھریڈ کھول لیجئے۔

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
All the political parties are to be blamed...if they aren't directly involved in the violence, they are equally responsible for keeping silent and letting it go on...I dont see why we should be favoring MQM, ANP or PPP..

imm_arshad

MPA (400+ posts)
Bullshit, I dunno which business community you belong to.
All my family is in business and we have showrooms all over Karachi.
Every single person hate MQM and yes we are urdu speaking for ur information.

سچ سامنے آ ہی جاتا ہے۔

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
can you please stop this crap ...
does the business community has any option ?
I can testify that my father's best friend, who has 2 textile and 1 oil mill, mentioned that he is paying 16 lakh+ each year as protection money ..
ok leave him ... I personally know 3 more influential businessman in Karachi who are doing the same thing .. because they DONT have any option
so .. plz stop this crap ..
you know that too .. but you will keep pretending it isnt true ..

سچ سامنے آ ہی جاتا ہے۔

jeaysindh

Citizen
bhai mera app log yaha ek dosra kee tang khaich rahay hoo, kis political party kaa pass wapon nahi hai? ppp, pml n, j, abcd, anp????????? agar mqm ka pass hai toh kya problam hai.. insan apna wapon jab hee use kerta hai jab koi panga kerta hai.. toh agar app nahi cahtay ka koi bhee party wapon use na karay toh app kisi sa panga naa loo.. simple.. but agar advanture ka shok hai toh bardast kaa hoslaa bhee rakho phir.

canadian

سچ سامنے آ ہی جاتا ہے۔

I was myself a Karachi businessman for a number of years but had to wind up my business and move to Dubai ( 1995 ) as my life was in extreme danger from MQM Bhatta Khours.