کراچی یونیورسٹی میں خودکش حملہ کرنیوالی خاتون کون تھی؟ حیران کن تفصیلات

balcih1h11i1i.jpg

جامعہ کراچی میں خود کش دھماکا کرنے والی خاتون سے متعلق تہلکہ خیز تفصیلات سامنے آگئیں۔

گزشتہ روز ہ کراچی یونیورسٹی کے احاطے میں چینی زبان کے مرکز کے قریب ایک خود کش حملے میں تین چینی اساتذہ سمیت کم از کم چار افراد ہلاک اور چار زخمی ہو گئے تھے۔

علیحدگی پسند تنظیم بلوچ لبریشن آرمی کے مجید بریگیڈ نے اس حملے کی ذمہ داری قبول کی اور ایک خاتون کی جانب سے خودکش حملہ کرنیکا دعویٰ کیا گیا۔
تفصیلات کے مطابق خودکش بمبار خاتون جس کا نام شاری بلوچ بتایا جارہا ہے، 2 بچوں کی ماں تھیں اور اعلیٰ تعلیم یافتہ تھیں جس کا تعلق بلوچستان کے ضلع کیچ سے تھا۔

بتایا جارہا ہے کہ خاتون لفٹ لیکر کراچی یونیورسٹی تک پہنچی تھی اور غیرملکی پروفیسرز کی گاڑی کا انتظار کرتی رہی اور جیسے ہی گاڑی کراچی یونیورسٹی میں داخل ہوئی تو خاتون نے آگے بڑھ کر خود کو دھماکے سے اڑالیا۔

شاری بلوچ نامی خودکش بمبار نے دو ماسٹرز کی ڈگریاں حاصل کی تھیں اور وہ کراچی کی ایک یونیورسٹی سے ایجوکیشن میں ایم فل کی ڈگری حاصل کر چکی تھیں۔

خود کش بمبار شاری بلوچ کے خاندان والوں نے تصاویر دیکھ کر تصدیق کی ہے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ شاری بلوچ تین ماہ پہلے اپنی بہن کی شادی میں شرکت کرنے آئی تھی اور انہوں نے کیچ میں اپنی بہن کی شادی میں شرکت کی تھی۔

ان کے شوہر ڈاکٹر ہیں جبکہ ایک بہن بھی ڈاکٹر ہیں اور وہ کچھ ماہ پہلے ایم فل کی ڈگری میں داخلہ لینے کے لئے اپنے شوہر اور بچوں سمیت کراچی منتقل ہوئی تھیں اور وہیں رہائش پذیر تھیں۔

شاری بلوچ کے والد گریڈ 20 کے سرکاری افسر تھے اور حال ہی میں ریٹائر ہوئے تھے جبکہ اسکے خاندان کا کوئی کریمنل ریکارڈ نہیں ملا۔

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yea BLA walay Iran main attack kyin nahin karte ? Balochistan ka kuch hissa tu iran main bhi hai us ko azad nahin karwana chatay ? Pakistan shall also take Balochistan from Iran.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
She was most likely made to wear the bag under duress or false pretenses. Likely a job of foreign intelligence agencies (which BLA is a proxy for)

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look at video above.

Very strange. Body language does not look like a suicide bmbr.
1. She is adjusting her dupatta at beginning of video
2. She never looked back to see the bus coming. She appeared unaware that a bus is behind her. The bus was supposed to be her target.
3. The bus came close from behind her. She is not looking at bus as if unaware. Explosion occured as if by remote. No obvious hand movement as if to activate bomb.
4. Her vision was fixed on opposite direction as if she was waiting for something from other direction.
5. Totally unaware of bus. Looked like she given the black bag over her left shoulder. She was waiting for something. Black bag was remote detonated.
6. Just my observation wallah o Aalam
nope! in fact her body language clearly depicts that she is after some thing...however there was someone else who was instructing her about position of van and then blast...

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I noticed the same at the first moment.
Secondly either she was on call or something. She even did not bother to look back towards van.
Either remote control or she was being guided on phone or may be she just pulled the pin once van reached near to her.

Last edited:

kashifraza

MPA (400+ posts)
i think the same when i seen video first time. she had kids and family too. i guess maybe her bag someone tell her to carry for some reason contain detonation with remote. u r right mate

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
سیکولر لبرلز کا موقف ہے وہ بیچاری ایک پڑھی لکھی محرومیوں کی ماری بھولی بھالی لڑکی تھی جو کسی کے بہکاوے میں آ گئی. اصل دہشت گرد وہ محرومیاں ہیں جنہوں نے اسے اس اقدام پر اکسایا

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look at video above.

Very strange. Body language does not look like a suicide bmbr.
1. She is adjusting her dupatta at beginning of video
2. She never looked back to see the bus coming. She appeared unaware that a bus is behind her. The bus was supposed to be her target.
3. The bus came close from behind her. She is not looking at bus as if unaware. Explosion occured as if by remote. No obvious hand movement as if to activate bomb.
4. Her vision was fixed on opposite direction as if she was waiting for something from other direction.
5. Totally unaware of bus. Looked like she given the black bag over her left shoulder. She was waiting for something. Black bag was remote detonated.
6. Just my observation wallah o Aalam

She was most likely made to wear the bag under duress or false pretenses. Likely a job of foreign intelligence agencies (which BLA is a proxy for)

I noticed the same at the first moment.
Secondly either she was on call or something. She even did not bother to look back towards van.
Either remote control or she was being guided on phone or may be she just pulled the pin once van reached near to her.

i think the same when i seen video first time. she had kids and family too. i guess maybe her bag someone tell her to carry for some reason contain detonation with remote. u r right mate
No doubts about her intentions

fb_img_1651049186761-jpg.838366

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
سیکولر لبرلز کا موقف ہے وہ بیچاری ایک پڑھی لکھی محرومیوں کی ماری بھولی بھالی لڑکی تھی جو کسی کے بہکاوے میں آ گئی. اصل دہشت گرد وہ محرومیاں ہیں جنہوں نے اسے اس اقدام پر اکسایا
This bastard sitting in the USA should be reported to the Department of Homeland Security for supporting a suicide bomber belonging to USA designated terrorist group.
لعنت ہے ان لبرلز پر جو ایک مجرم کو گلمرایز کر رھے ہیں

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
offcourse if you have corrupt people installed on the country then all and sundry will do the same.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)