کراچی:2 پی ٹی آئی ایم ایز گرفتار۔۔ پی ٹی آئی ایم پی ایز کے گھروں پر چھاپے

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you know that Nawaz Sharif is banned from appearing on TV, right? He said something and faced consequences
geo is running nawaz sharif news? shahbaz sharif pm went to london to discuss along with cabinets. Tell me does pmln have any shame how a person can go so low to support pmln?

Mudassar1234

MPA (400+ posts)
Lagta hai okara se tazi tazi briyani khaaa ke aqal tabha hogayi hai..jo yeh bulwas post kar rahay jo. Typical senseless patwari

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
  • Imran Khan called our Commander in Chief of Armed Forces as Traitor by comparing him with Mir Jafir.
I've yet to see any video of IK directly naming Bajwa and calling him Mir Jafir so do share if I missed it... and as cliche as it sounds, choor ki dari mein tinka.. ?

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan in the grip of opportunistic and thieving bastards like PPPMLN, in whose brothels, people like yourselves are forged, is no better than a dumpster.
Of all the people, the lovers of PPPMLN should be the last to point fingers.

Hunter1

Senator (1k+ posts)
It obvious that Buzdar Khan declared war against Pakistan:

• Imran Khan called our Commander in Chief of Armed Forces as Traitor by comparing him with Mir Jafir.
  • Then he said to Nuke Pakistan
  • He even said drunk statements like Pakistan Nuclear Weapons are not safe ? - his statement was widely covered in all Indian media
  • PTI supporters fighting with Army Personnel when he tried to stop PTI supporter from violating the rules of cantonment
  • And now finally we have seen PTI killing Pakistani police officers.

Enough is Enough Imran Khan - Get ready to face consequences. State should now show you what it means to challenge the state.

There are many more statements that Imran Khan gave against state institution that will be added later.

Imran-Khan-speaks-to-the--011.jpg

Links for anyone interested to see above:

https://twitter.com/x/status/1528866567332966400
https://twitter.com/x/status/1528872410690179072
suub sy pahlay tara pata lagana hy tu kahan hy kis mulk main hy kon sa vpn use kr raha hy lets see

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
can anyone explain daffa 144 please ?
Section 144 of the Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC) empowers district administration to issue orders in public interest that may place a ban on an activity for a specific period of time. Such a ban is enforced by the police who register cases under section 188 of the Pakistan Penal Code for violations of the ban. Section 188 carries a maximum penalty of six months in prison or fine or both.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Just see what Indian media is reporting about Imran Khan's attack on Bajwa. Is it good for our country?

Allah k bande, share to me a video wherein IK himself is calling Bajwa by name and calling Bajwa Mir Jafir.... why would you share Indian media stuff to support your claim? India tou bohot khush hai IK k departure se, un ki trade khul gye hai, Kashmir ko bhula dia gia hai as per DG ISPR's comments let bygones be bygones...

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah k bande, share to me a video wherein IK himself is calling Bajwa by name and calling Bajwa Mir Jafir.... why would you share Indian media stuff to support your claim? India tou bohot khush hai IK k departure se, un ki trade khul gye hai, Kashmir ko bhula dia gia hai as per DG ISPR's comments let bygones be bygones...
The point of sharing above video was k india kitna khush ho raha hai k Imran Khan Bajwa per attack ker raha hai ....