کرونا کے شدید خطرات ، لاک ڈاون کی خلاف ورزی پر سینکڑوں دکاندار زیر حراست

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کوئٹہ میں حکومت کی کرونا وائرس ایس او پیز کی خلاف ورزی کرنے اور کاروبار کو کھلا رکھنے پر 200 سے زائد دکانداروں اور تاجروں کو حراست میں لیا گیا۔

Pic09-011.jpg

وفاقی اور صوبائی حکومتوں کی جانب سے 8 سے 16مئی تک تمام بازاروں اور دکانوں کو بند رکھنے کے احکامات کے باوجود لوگوں نے اپنی دکانیں اور مارکیٹیں کھولی تھیں۔ایف سی اور رینجر اہلکاروں نے اتوار کو شہر کے متعدد بازاروں میں چھاپے مار کر کریک ڈاؤن کیا اور دکانداروں کو حراست میں لے کر جرمانہ کر
دیا گیا۔

کوئٹہ کے ڈپٹی کمشنر اورنگ زیب بادینی نے کہا کہ “ہم عید کی تعطیلات کے حوالے سے محکمہ داخلہ کے احکامات میں کسی بھی قسم کی خلاف ورزی برداشت نہیں کریں گے”۔تجارتی علاقوں کے داخلی مقامات پر چیک پوسٹیں قائم کی گئیں ہیں اور رہائشیوں کو گھر کے اندر رہنے کا مشورہ دیا گیا ہے۔ پولیس ان علاقوں میں بھی گشت کرتی رہی ہے۔

تربت میں ایف سی اور دکانداروں کے مابین تصادم کی اطلاع ملی۔دوسری جانب بلوچستان کے مرکزی انجمن تاجران نے سرکاری لاک ڈاؤن کو مسترد کر دیا ہے۔ انہوں نے متنبہ کیا ہے کہ اگر فیصلہ واپس نہ لیا گیا تو تاجر سڑکوں پر نکلیں گے۔

واضح رہے کہ کرونا وائرس کیسز پر قابو پانے کے لیے حکومت نے ملک میں عید کی تعطیل کے دوران لاک ڈاون عائد کر دیا ہے۔ دکانیں، بازار اور مالز بند رہیں گے۔ اسکے علاوہ سیاحت، سفر اور اجتماعات پر بھی پابندی عائد کر دی گئی ہے۔

Islamabadiya

Inspite they ll curse GOVT for lockdown and disturbing their season
Youthia re youthia tairee konsee kul seedhee

Just weeks ago Youthia would praise how pm Niazi hasn’t stopped ghareeb awam from trading, calling it an example for the world to follow, and today youthia is dancing to complete lock down

Fukin hell

back to the future

Youthia re youthia tairee konsee kul seedhee

Just weeks ago Youthia would praise how pm Niazi hasn’t stopped ghareeb awam from trading, calling it an example for the world to follow, and today youthia is dancing to complete lock down

Fukin hell
so you are siding with lawless traders just because IK said something in the past
circumstances have changed as we are facing now UK and South Africa variant which is many times more contagious.

Islamabadiya

I typically abhor haram khoors and their apologists…. And you just happen to be one. So, without further ado, buzz off!

how do you know I eat haram ? Do you know me ? This way I can say that I saw your dad eating dog shit, but will it make sense

one of hallmarks of blind youthia (chootiya) is that he or she claims a high moral ground and quickly assumes he is best Muslim

I usually don’t waste my time with low IQ youthias like you but today was just in mood of bit if youthia slaying

surfer

Read things in context
I did, you said

1) "I hope our foreign office wakes up soon, country after country banning Pakistanis from entering while corona is not that out of control in our country."

2) "No boss just exposing double faced pti social media wing. Much stricter lockdown was needed back in March."

So you seem to be saying that internationally we should make a case not to ban travel from Pakistan because corona is not that out of control in our country,

But domestically we should admit that corona is not that controlled because we didn't have a stricter lockdown in March?

Honestly, I don't know what other context there is....please explain if i'm missing something?

Or perhaps instead of feeling proud that you are better then these youthias, you can actually try and make statements that don't contradict each other (or least avoid making them on the same day).

The Sane

how do you know I eat haram ? Do you know me ? This way I can say that I saw your dad eating dog shit, but will it make sense

one of hallmarks of blind youthia (chootiya) is that he or she claims a high moral ground and quickly assumes he is best Muslim

I usually don’t waste my time with low IQ youthias like you but today was just in mood of bit if youthia slaying
No love lost, apologist of haram khoors!

Islamabadiya

I did, you said

1) "I hope our foreign office wakes up soon, country after country banning Pakistanis from entering while corona is not that out of control in our country."

2) "No boss just exposing double faced pti social media wing. Much stricter lockdown was needed back in March."

So you seem to be saying that internationally we should make a case not to ban travel from Pakistan because corona is not that out of control in our country,

But domestically we should admit that corona is not that controlled because we didn't have a stricter lockdown in March?

Honestly, I don't know what other context there is....please explain if i'm missing something?

Or perhaps instead of feeling proud that you are better then these youthias, you can actually try and make statements that don't contradict each other (or least avoid making them on the same day).
Brother March was when people stared flooding out and in, we le tour guards down hence we got this existing wave,
And this existing wave when compared to many countries, still is less lethal but only in comparison
Hope it’s clear now