کفار کی ٢٠ سالہ افغان جنگ کی داستان فقط ٢٠ الفاظ میں

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

نہتے افغان مسلمانوں پر مسلط کردہ یہ ٢٠ سالہ ناجائز جنگ پانچ نیوکلیئر پاورز... امریکہ، برطانیہ، فرانس، اسرائیل اور ھندوستان کے علاوہ سفید چمڑی اور نیلی آنکھوں والی دنیا کی تمام اقوام اور دوسری کفار قوتوں نے اپنی پوری طاقت، پوری شدومد اور انتہائی تکبر کے ساتھ لڑی

لاکن

٢٠ سال پر محیط اس داستان کو فقط ٢٠ الفاظ میں بیان کیا جا سکتا ہے

We Came... We Saw... We Lost
Aah! Whole Worlds Security Forces Were Not Prepared for Taliban and Pak Gumnam Heros.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To be uber realistic,
We came, we burned trillions of dollars, we turned two of our generations into drug addicted psychopaths, we forced our own population in poverty and trailer parks... wait that's a plus, I'm sure you wish you were born to one of those teenage single moms living in a cheap motel providing the services of flesh to pay for her medicine.....
PS: Now you're ignored....
to be more realistic,

We Came.......We Crashed .... We Killed Millions of Muslims...... We Destabilize two countries(PAK & Afghan)..... When we neutralize our Anger, we back off.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
To be uber realistic,
We came, we burned trillions of dollars, we turned two of our generations into drug addicted psychopaths, we forced our own population in poverty and trailer parks... wait that's a plus, I'm sure you wish you were born to one of those teenage single moms living in a cheap motel providing the services of flesh to pay for her medicine.....
PS: Now you're ignored....
Stay happy with ur narrative but fact is a Muslim cost them 2 Million USD if we do simple math for 2 trillion USD and 1 million Muslim lives.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fuck you Khanzeer ki nasal. Have you ever been to USA or Europe? They are not Christians. they are secular without faith. and people og faith are a minority in the west. I am a Christian. BC title durust kar. I served in the force. tu yeh keyboard mujahid banke ke baitha hai hai. Jaisay tere liyeh hum kafir hain, tu bhi kisi ke liyeh kafir hai kus ke dhakan. Pakistan Zindabad. Fuck the USA and fuck you along with that too. Chaman ka choothiya ...

Iconoclast

Fuck you Khanzeer ki nasal. Have you ever been to USA or Europe? They are not Christians. they are secular without faith. and people og faith are a minority in the west. I am a Christian. BC title durust kar. I served in the force. tu yeh keyboard mujahid banke ke baitha hai hai. Jaisay tere liyeh hum kafir hain, tu bhi kisi ke liyeh kafir hai kus ke dhakan. Pakistan Zindabad. Fuck the USA and fuck you along with that too. Chaman ka choothiya ...
You are not Kaafir, you're a Christian, ahl-e-kitaab. You believe in the Supreme..... If I'm not mistaken Kafir means pagan. I may not agree with your deen just like you don't with mine but I certainly wouldn't call you a Kaafir. I'm sorry your sentiments got hurt and rightly so.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are not Kaafir, you're a Christian, ahl-e-kitaab. You believe in the Supreme..... If I'm not mistaken Kafir means pagan. I may not agree with your deen just like you don't with mine but I certainly wouldn't call you a Kaafir. I'm sorry your sentiments got hurt and rightly so.
Buckethead, I am glad I am understood. I get furious when my religion is degraded. I dont have a single friend who is christian. But that is what is wish ti pursue, and will defend with every drop of my blood. I am glad to hear your voice brother. In the end that's all that matters.

Iconoclast

Buckethead, I am glad I am understood. I get furious when my religion is degraded. I dont have a single friend who is christian. But that is what is wish ti pursue, and will defend with every drop of my blood. I am glad to hear your voice brother. In the end that's all that matters.
I'm glad you feel that way bruh. I understand your frustration as well and can imagine how exasperating it can get.
Likewise, good to see you here...

Galaxy

The altimet beneficiaries of all these American war games are Jews and their few well-wishers the 99% of the Christian American public is big time losers.

jani1

نہ رورہ۔۔۔کافر ویلے شی، چہ سوک دہ اللّٰہ دہ دین نہ انکار کوی۔۔۔۔
قرآن کے اللّٰہ صفہ صفہ ویلی دی چے، نن مہ ستاسو دین مکمل کو، کم چے اسلام د ے۔

Galaxy

Are you a Pakistani Christian since Afghanistan does not have any Christians. You are wrong by saying that people in the US are pagans. You have not visited the bible belt.?????????????????

There is only 1

صاف ظاہر ہے کہ کچھ لوگ دارالحکومت چھوڑ کر بھاگنے کو برا نہیں سمجھتے
اس کے علاوہ طاقت ور کے ساتھ ماہدہ اور کمزور کے ساتھ جنگ بھی ان کی پہچان ہے

نامعلوم کن لوگوں کے پجاری ہیں یہ

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
H
Are you a Pakistani Christian since Afghanistan does not have any Christians. You are wrong by saying that people in the US are pagans. You have not visited the bible belt.?????????????????
Have you visited the Quran belt. and Yes I am a Pakistani from Karachi. Chaman Choothiya

Last edited: