کل حماد اظہر نے بھی باندر نچاۓ جی

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آئی ایم ایف کے مطابق اگلے سال یعنی ۲۰۲۲ سے پاکستان ۴ فیصد معاشی ترقی کرے گا

یہی بات حماد اظہر نے اپنی ٹویٹ میں کہی ہے۔ تم خبیث کتے ذلیل حرامی کنجروں کو انگریزی تک تو سمجھ آتی نہیں۔ اور روز یہاں جوتے کھانے آجاتے ہو۔
https://twitter.com/x/status/1379473062840606721
Bhai tujhy hasrat hi rhy gi k Rajarawal111 ko sharam aa jye...

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
you and your PMLN have been sitting with baited breath, waiting for the govt to collapse, and Pakistan to go bankrupt for the past 2.5 years.

PMLN knew it had left Pakistan in a mess, so they waited and waited in 2018. Nothing happened.

Then Covid came, and the opposition felt it was a 'blessing' for them, as they felt that due to the pandemic, the health sector would surely collapse, so would the economy. Nothing happened.

Then came the hollow united screams of PDM...then came the hollow divided screams of PDM...."ahahaha..PDM mein larai ho gai.". Nothing happened.

so yes, you guys have been praying and waiting for a collapse.....and your above post shows the 'wait' for the same. Im embarrassed to read your posts, and am appalled that you dont feel the least amount of shame in actually waiting for a collapse, instead of praying for improvement. (and dont tell me otherwise. Your hypocrisy is well known).

PS. Pakistan is on the RIGHT track. Random numbers, good or bad, dont matter much at this time. Most important is that it is on the RIGHT track. Stability will take time. That is something Ive always held fast to. There are no overnight solutions.
I did not ask for lengthy bhashun. Just tell me if you want me to keep aware of realities. Aka rub them at your face.
That is all.
And you must be ashamed before putting this slurr on me. I dont want this country to drown. I am not like you. I am not baarla. My life depends on it.

Will_Bite

I did not ask for lengthy bhashun. Just tell me if you want me to keep aware of realities. Aka rub them at your face.
That is all.
And you must be ashamed before putting this slurr on me. I dont want this country to drown. I am not like you. I am not baarla. My life depends on it.
i can safely say that even a 'barla' laborer contributes x100 more to Pak economy than your entire family. Before you compare your life to mine, know that you dont know me at all. So either stop this idiotic slurring, or be prepared to take twice as much in kind.

And have the guts to take this slur to your leige lord nawaz sharif, who is the real barla, the one who stole Pak mney and shipped it abroad.

im not interested in your bullshit bashans either...the lame sob stories that you post at a rate of 3 per day, for 2 weeks, before disappearing for the next 2 weeks. We are fully aware of this bull-shit-in, bull-shit-out cycle and how it works with you slaves.

Not sure why i even bother to reply to your crap. And then you wonder why people block you.

RajaRawal111

i can safely say that even a 'barla' laborer contributes x100 more to Pak economy than your entire family. Before you compare your life to mine, know that you dont know me at all. So either stop this idiotic slurring, or be prepared to take twice as much in kind.

And have the guts to take this slur to your leige lord nawaz sharif, who is the real barla, the one who stole Pak mney and shipped it abroad.

im not interested in your bullshit bashans either...the lame sob stories that you post at a rate of 3 per day, for 2 weeks, before disappearing for the next 2 weeks. We are fully aware of this bull-shit-in, bull-shit-out cycle and how it works with you slaves.

Not sure why i even bother to reply to your crap. And then you wonder why people block you.
???
I can only request you that dont chalange my Patriotic self. I value it a lot. I never question yours and have no doubt that you love your country.
And i was just talking about your brilliant, high and amazing things. I will keep you aware of true developments. It definitely will sound like a BS to you. Because the truth is always stinky for imrani cult.
And yes i do disappear sometimes. That is due to my work and some additional responsibilities. What is wrong with that. Does it not give you a soothing break?

RajaRawal111

For your attention please