Minister (2k+ posts)
سمجھ تو لو پہلے، کنسٹرکشن کا بولا ھے پلاٹ پھر بھی ڈکلیئر۔ کرنا پڑے گا
زرا اس اسکیم کو پڑھ لو اردو ترجمے کے ساتھ

یہ وہ پیسہ ھے جو نہ سسٹم میں ہے اور نہ ڈکلیئر کر رہے ہیں

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
تسی وی لاؤ جی پیسہ
بیچارہ رو رو کے تھک گیا ہے پر اورسیز انصافی ٹس سے مس نہیں ہوتے
I am PTI member since 2006 and living in UK has stopped sending money to Pakistan the day Khan has selected his cabinet. Now I strongly say that nothing is going to change in this country until common man comes out and kick all these elite class crooks not only from the government but from every department.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am PTI member since 2006 and living in UK has stopped sending money to Pakistan the day Khan has selected his cabinet. Now I strongly say that nothing is going to change in this country until common man comes out and kick all these elite class crooks not only from the government but from every department.
And this is called as Anarchy. Let system run smoothly and improve the system. That is what all democratic countries have done.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why was this not thought of earlier.? Why a U turn every now and then? Governance is not a child's play, nor a cricket match, nor building a hospital or a university on donation.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
And this is called as Anarchy. Let system run smoothly and improve the system. That is what all democratic countries have done.
Which system are you talking about, Get your facts right and knowledge from the sources there is no system in Pakistan and running smoothly and improving is a huge question mark.

RajaRawal111

Which system are you talking about, Get your facts right and knowledge from the sources there is no system in Pakistan and running smoothly and improving is a huge question mark.
Well it is beyond your understanding but I will try to explain and give you two examples write form your own rotened system.
1: Since 1988 when Zia destroyed us with non party systems, we had about 5 assemblies with an average of two years per assembly. Lottas were biggest menace and were easily being manipulated by establishment. At the people literally chose two party system in the country.
2: Then we had two assemblies which completed their tenure of 5 years. The democratic process further flourished and Imran Khan emerged as publics democratic thoughts further developed.

Now if IK came up as a Nalaiq and useless mind than what can be done. Public is on its process for cleansing him out. Just get out on the street and see what Khulq-eKhudaa is saying about him. It is all democratic process and the evolution of democratic understanding of a nation.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well it is beyond your understanding but I will try to explain and give you two examples write form your own rotened system.
1: Since 1988 when Zia destroyed us with non party systems, we had about 5 assemblies with an average of two years per assembly. Lottas were biggest menace and were easily being manipulated by establishment. At the people literally chose two party system in the country.
2: Then we had two assemblies which completed their tenure of 5 years. The democratic process further flourished and Imran Khan emerged as publics democratic thoughts further developed.

Now if IK came up as a Nalaiq and useless mind than what can be done. Public is on its process for cleansing him out. Just get out on the street and see what Khulq-eKhudaa is saying about him. It is all democratic process and the evolution of democratic understanding of a nation.
Well I am surprised on your analysis you call this democratic process where all corrupt elite class keep coming in the assemblies after getting into different parties with the baking of Army. You need to learn more and let me tell you one thing if your brain can digest this truth.
1- When a common man like you and me starts getting elected and voted by common mans then you will call this a democratic process until then there is noting.
2- Secondly you and me will never be elected because the whole nation is corrupt and that's why they keep voting corrupt people.
Moral of the story is already in Quran which says (Jesi Qoum wesey hukmuran)

RajaRawal111

Well I am surprised on your analysis you call this democratic process where all corrupt elite class keep coming in the assemblies after getting into different parties with the baking of Army. You need to learn more and let me tell you one thing if your brain can digest this truth.
1- When a common man like you and me starts getting elected and voted by common mans then you will call this a democratic process until then there is noting.
2- Secondly you and me will never be elected because the whole nation is corrupt and that's why they keep voting corrupt people.
Moral of the story is already in Quran which says (Jesi Qoum wesey hukmuran)
First of all Let me make a correction please "Jesi qoom wesey hukmraan" is extracted from A Hadeeth please. it is not an Aaya of Quraan.
1: There have been and still are lots of common people elected. i can give you examples from every party if you want. After election they start looking elites. But you are right the majority is so called filthy rich class. And the reason is the non party system that Zia introduced in 80s. This killed the importance of manifesto and the party policies and brought individuals in front. I am not refuting you.
2: The nation is corrupt because our rotted system does not allow them to be otherwise. This nation is proven as worlds most generous nation. Just look at the response of this nation when calamities hit us. Remember the earthquake of 2005 and massive floods of 2010. We have all the ingredients to be a good nation.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all Let me make a correction please "Jesi qoom wesey hukmraan" is extracted from A Hadeeth please. it is not an Aaya of Quraan.
1: There have been and still are lots of common people elected. i can give you examples from every party if you want. After election they start looking elites. But you are right the majority is so called filthy rich class. And the reason is the non party system that Zia introduced in 80s. This killed the importance of manifesto and the party policies and brought individuals in front. I am not refuting you.
2: The nation is corrupt because our rotted system does not allow them to be otherwise. This nation is proven as worlds most generous nation. Just look at the response of this nation when calamities hit us. Remember the earthquake of 2005 and massive floods of 2010. We have all the ingredients to be a good nation.
some facts are right but not all I have seen 2005 earthquake as I was there helping people in Islamabad where the building collapsed and I went it to the building to rescue people who are still alive but unfortunately I did not find 1 person I could have saved but I did saw many people lotting the flats and that broke my heart even though I did tried to get into politics as well but was never welcomed so decided to leave the country forever after loosing heart in 2006. I have MBA degree from reputed UK university and still love to do many things for the country but Pakistan does not need people like us who are self-made and not from elite class.