کپڑے اتروا کر تلاشی، شہریار آفریدی کا اپنے خلاف پروپیگنڈا پر جواب

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Patwariyon ko kitna dhukh hai ke sahid bakwasi ki tarah is ki pent bhi kyun nahi utharwai
Citizen X he is the biggest hypocrite in Khans govt. We all belong to somewhat the same region. His family has been trafficking drugs and weapons. I crack every time when I see the audacity with how he blamed Rana Sana and then did not have a proof to back his allegations. Also, his one uncle is NAB zada. Was caught in the beginning of Musharrafs era as a commissioner who was plundering the nations wealth.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Citizen X he is the biggest hypocrite in Khans govt. We all belong to somewhat the same region. His family has been trafficking drugs and weapons. I crack every time when I see the audacity with how he blamed Rana Sana and then did not have a proof to back his allegations. Also, his one uncle is NAB zada. Was caught in the beginning of Musharrafs era as a commissioner who was plundering the nations wealth.
Yeah everybody is from your area and you seem to know everything about everybody. Maybe you should join the intelligence services! lol

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Drug n Ammunition cartels

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
None of these IK fans able to answer your concern. They are the biggest hypocrites I have seen for a long time. This minister is shameless and absolute an ass. Had it been someone with a drop of integrity and shame, he would have quit his job long time ago. But these IK lotas are shameless bunch of munafkeens. IK fans are the worst hypocrites of their own .

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ayub Afridi the drug lord , who helped Americans for withdrawal of Talibans after 9/11.
So influential all political elites used to go his forte for election funds including Qazi Ahmed Asfand Wali PMLn PPP leaders

Last edited:

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh ab Patwariyo ne Shahid Khaqan Abbasi walla score baraber kar diya. Tou Youthiyo ki cheekhein nikal rahi hain ?

As for this khocha, Shehryar Afridi, iss ko amreekano ne kaha ho k talashi do aur kapray iss ne khud hi uttar diay hon.

Yahan Biden Imran khan ko phone nahee kar raha, Khan is telling absolutely Not to US army, uppar se Corona ki wajah se travel restrictions tou yeh BC awam k paisay pe Amreeka kew gaya tha?

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeh ab Patwariyo ne Shahid Khaqan Abbasi walla score baraber kar diya. Tou Youthiyo ki cheekhein nikal rahi hain ?

As for this khocha, Shehryar Afridi, iss ko amreekano ne kaha ho k talashi do aur kapray iss ne khud hi uttar diay hon.

Yahan Biden Imran khan ko phone nahee kar raha, Khan is telling absolutely Not to US army, uppar se Corona ki wajah se travel restrictions tou yeh BC awam k paisay pe Amreeka kew gaya tha?
Ayub Afridi was from Landikotal whereas this guy is from Dada jungle khel near Kohat.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)

As per Dawn’s news article, he wasn’t able to answer the q’s of immigration officer properly, so probably he isnt able to speak English and uppar se yeh apni Shakal aur Huliay se hi drug smuggler lag raha ho ga.

Question remains why did he waste Tax payers money to go to NY for attending a conference on Freedom of Kashmiris? Could he not participate remotely?

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
An Insult of Jinnah cap. I see how low you can be and photoshop has been used by you. Have some pondering on your own character. We all agree that AH should not have used Indian agents against Pakistan . But the question remains unanswered, who supported AH against PPP ? Your daddy Zia. ....