کہا تھا یہ پنگا مت لینا مصیبت پڑ جائے گی گلے۔عمران ریاض خان

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ان کا تو کیس عدالت میں چلتا ہی نہیں۔ تاریخ پہ تاریخ اور کیس سرد خانے میں بشکریہ بوٹ چاٹ

363405_1804772_updates_800x390.jpg

PM Imran Says Proud Of General Bajwa, Praises His ‘Democratic Nature’

Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that he was proud of the fact that his army chief was General Qamar Javed Bajwa.

In an interview with a TV channel, the prime minister said that within three months of becoming the prime minister, he had already decided that General Bajwa would remain the army chief.?

The premier added that he had found in General Bajwa the best chief of army staff, adding that he had not seen any other person with such a balanced and democratic nature.

Prime Minister Imran Khan also spoke about how the civilian government had not been able to do much with regard to foreign and domestic affairs as much as General Bajwa had done for the internal and external security of the country.

“I am proud that General Bajwa is my army chief,” he stated. ?

On Thursday, the Prime Minister’s Office had confirmed the extension of Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa while Lieutenant General Nadeem Raza had been appointed as the Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee

Source

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If popularity could make difference;

why Shahbaz Gill would be in jail ?
Why Pmln would be defeated in massive rigging ?
why Nawaz and Zardri be facing jails ?

Why Imran Niazi would be betting for his favorite army chief ?

popularity can not make any difference in Pakistan
ROTFL.

surfer

If popularity could make difference;

why Shahbaz Gill would be in jail ?
Why Pmln would be defeated in massive rigging ?
why Nawaz and Zardri be facing jails ?

Why Imran Niazi would be betting for his favorite army chief ?

popularity can not make any difference in Pakistan
This is possibly the dumbest thing I have read in weeks...

No wait, I changed my mind..

IT IS the dumbest thing I have read in weeks

picard-meme-facepalm.jpg

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
ادھر انہوں نے گل کی موری مورا بنا دی ہے
ادھر پنگا مت لیتا
اور کیسے ہو گا پنگا
او تمہارا چیف آف سٹاف کے ساتھ زیادتی ہو رہی ہے اور تم ابھی بھی گیڈر بھبھکیاں لگا رہے ہو
Tughay Billo mori ki tension nahi hai, ku Kya wo to enjoy kar raha hai Fazlo or David Kya sat

Munawarkhan

There is no need to break Shahbaz Gill....
There are enough things to punish and humiliate Imran Niazi .....
Only question mark is political strength of PTI with zero impact on humiliation of their leader Gill ?
PTI is nothing and they can't create any pressure their political strength don't matter !!!!

PMIK is not clean
he looted people Zakat and made political party.
No proof, just dirty allegations by filthy corrupt bastards and their supporters.

He gave favors and benefits to his corporate friends
No Proof, no names

Miss Gogi earned a lot in Punjab in his name
Why isn't there a case then against them, they have been crying Gogi for 3 months but who / what is the case?

He was never clean neither as player nor as politician
History has told us that as a player, many times was tried by his competitors, always came out clean, same goes as politician

also are you against corruption or against Imran Khan personally? Cos if you are against corruption then you would want ppl in govt before IK to be tried

Allah o Akbar

Councller (250+ posts)
عمران کو ہم سپورٹ کرتے ہیں

لیکن خان صاحب یہ گِل قسم کے لوگوں سے بچیں

اس نے ہماری افواج کیخلاف بکواس مفت کی شہرت کیلئے کیا تھا

jee_nee_us

Hamdardi shahbaz gill ke liye berh rehi he lekin aik baree tadaad mein pti supporters sawal ker rehe hen ke punjab hakumat kiun li thi. Hamza shahba ko hee rehne dete agar yehi buzdili dikhani thi.

Hate_Nooras

Ok do that if you dare !!!!!
You are running for your life and still crying like jackal ?
14 parties combined to fail Imran Niazi's agendas against them and his wish to repeat Hitler.
Imran Niazi was betting to end every opponent with the help of his favorite army chief.
Now how Imran Niazi will save himself in this ruthless game of thrones ?
Haraami your not even a good troll. You guys have sucked the Sharifs and Bajwas dick. You have no self respect. These same guys hanged Bhutto and blew BB to atoms. And you know what after they hired trolls like you, the Generals did a good job.