کہا جاتا تھا ڈالر کو کھلا چھوڑا تو آسمان کو لگ جائے گا:گورنر اسٹیٹ بنک رضا

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
People belong to Karachi selected by Imran Khan performed to their best like this Governor state bank
Trade Advisor Razak Daud Export improved well.
Ishrat Hussain doing great reform job for future of Pakistan.
Minister for IT Khalid Maqbool introduced online attestation and now Ameen ul Haq trying for online consensus and digitalisation of population list.
Hafiz Sheikh though from Larkana but brought up in Karachi, doing good.
President Alvi an honest and most trustworthy for State of Pakistan.
Alas Shabbar Zaidi could perform as FBR Chairman, Pakistan would have been quite better today.

aneeskhan

Rest like
Tania Idrus so disgraceful caught in Corruption. She got so prestigious job in Google as regional head but never thought of that prestige. Khan was asking to put her to FIA , but one Bureaucrat said her carrier will finish and Pakistan image will tarnish so Khan cool for resignation only.
Zafar imported Hajmola as live saving Medicine from India.
Jehangir Tareen no need to tell.
Aviation Minister PIA at brink of seizures

Foreign Ministry Pakistan totally isolated not a courtesy call as PIA craft confiscated I never Malaysia but contact was possible. Huge amount sent to High commissioner Pakistan UK to pay Broad sheet?
Energy Minister- Fake agreement in Dubai LNG cargo couldn’t get even on high price?

Last edited:

aneeskhan

What a great job he did for this PTI government.
But even PTI supporters not acknowledging him ? Why?
Reason quite understandable?

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I belong to Lahore but I am an enthusiastic supporter of Karachi. I demand that federal govt carry out correct census in Karachi. This will make Karachi 2.5 Crore in population, and not 1.5 Crore which has been shown in the last census. This is the only way that Karachiites can get their due share in finances and in assemblies (both Sindh Assembly and National Assembly). Finally, this is the only way that Sindh can get rid of corrupt PPP, because if correct census is done, provincial assembly seats of Karachi alone will become almost equal to the rest of Sindh. Combine Karachi seats with those of Hyderabad city and the PPP will be out of Sindh government for a long long time. PPP knows this very well.

Somehow, I have the feeling that PTI-led federal government wants to appease PPP so that, in return, PPP back stabs PDM and helps federal government complete its 5-year tenure.

Last edited:

aneeskhan

I belong to Lahore but I am an enthusiastic supporter of Karachi. I demand that federal govt carry out correct census in Karachi. This will make Karachi 2.5 Crore in population, and not 1.5 Crore which has been shown in the last census. This is the only way that Karachiites can get their due share in finances and in assemblies (both Sindh Assembly and National Assembly). Finally, this is the only way that Sindh can get rid of P because if correct census is done, provincial assembly seats of Karachi alone will become almost equal to the rest of Sindh. Combine Karachi seats with those of Hyderabad city and the PPP will be out of Sindh government for a long long time. PPP knows this very well.

Somehow, I have the feeling that PTI-led federal government wants to appease PPP so that, in return, PPP back stabs PDM and helps federal government complete its 5-year tenure.
Really love ? to read your real patriotic thoughts.
My prayers people like you should come forward for our Pakistan.

Hate_Nooras

People belong to Karachi selected by Imran Khan performed to their best like this Governor state bank
Minister for IT Khalid Maqbool introduced online attestation and now Ameen ul Haq trying for online consensus and digitalisation of population list.
Alas Shabbar Zaidi could perform as FBR Chairman, Pakistan would have been quite better today.
I am not sure what your point is, they are PKs like me and possibly you.

Ratan

Rest like
Tania Idrus so disgraceful caught in Corruption. She got so prestigious job in Google as regional head but never thought of that prestige. Khan was asking to put her to FIA , but one Bureaucrat said her carrier will finish and Pakistan image will tarnish so Khan cool for resignation only.
Zafar imported Hajmola as live saving Medicine from India.
Jehangir Tareen no need to tell.
Aviation Minister PIA at brink of seizures

Foreign Ministry Pakistan totally isolated not a courtesy call as PIA craft confiscated I never Malaysia but contact was possible. Huge amount sent to High commissioner Pakistan UK to pay Broad sheet?
Energy Minister- Fake agreement in Dubai LNG cargo couldn’t get even on high price?
Shameless, Jealous, Envois, Frustrated & Dejected Patwaris...are already a Rejected & Defeated force.
Losers don't have any Relevance & Significances.....they can cry only..."I
nko rulaon ga main inko takleef poonche gi"......

aneeskhan

I simply said for those have short term memory issues when PTI started,Pakistani Rs was dropping like anything when’s Bajwa was Governor state bank and Asad Umar Was Finance Minister
and it was predicted Dollar will cross 200 mark in 2019, and 350 in December 2020 .But
This Youngest State Bank Governor from Karachi kept Dollar Flight static like Musharraf did from 2000-2007 .
They are real heroes who fought international ruthless fight for dignity of Pakistani Currency what a great job both saved Pakistan from total bankruptcy.

aneeskhan

I don’t know why people call us racist.
Fact is that our bitterness is only when we see Pakistan name going down.
Other way round we pray for prosperity progress dignity of Pakistan and Pakistanis irrespective from where they belong with every breath of air we take in what we believe after Allah ,who created Pakistan is the only reason we all are surviving.
Hope a beautiful golden Pakistan with well etiquette loving Pakistanis.

kakamuna420

he is not from Karachi. He is from Lahore.

There is nothing right or wrong that he did. Playing with interest rates does not help. Moreover, Islam does not allow us to do such jobs. Which is fine for him in his religion.

Pakistan has survived because of our expatriates sending money back. Respect them!

kakamuna420

I agree with you that people from Karachi have kept this country intact. Otherwise, people from other provinces would have sold their parts.
The financial system is just purely wrong in this world and corona will cure it.

kakamuna420

I simply said for those have short term memory issues when PTI started,Pakistani Rs was dropping like anything when’s Bajwa was Governor state bank and Asad Umar Was Finance Minister
and it was predicted Dollar will cross 200 mark in 2019, and 350 in December 2020 .But
This Youngest State Bank Governor from Karachi kept Dollar Flight static like Musharraf did from 2000-2007 .
They are real heroes who fought international ruthless fight for dignity of Pakistani Currency what a great job both saved Pakistan from total bankruptcy.
who told you he is from Karachi. IMF forced a qadiani on you and they control your bank. get over it.

aneeskhan

who told you he is from Karachi. IMF forced a qadiani on you and they control your bank. get over it.
Whoever brought up in Karachi is Karachi Wala , like Bombay having talents from all over India but they prefer to say Bombaya. So we accept all those brought up from Karachi as Karachi Wala, they do display their talents better. Who ever he may be he showed capability to control your free fall economy .

kakamuna420

Whoever brought up in Karachi is Karachi Wala , like Bombay having talents from all over India but they prefer to say Bombaya. So we accept all those brought up from Karachi as Karachi Wala, they do display their talents better. Who ever he may be he showed capability to control your free fall economy .
he was not brought up in karachi. Where did you get this information? Could you point me to it?

kakamuna420

Now Don't Say
" He couldn't control free fall of Pakistani Rupees went down to 168 against 1 USD"
you didn't answer my main question.

Anyways. the answer to your second question lies in MMT (the magic money theory).

the main role played in the stabilization of the rupee vs USD is the pressure from FATF that has restricted the outflows of the dollar to other countries. Now corrupt Pakistanis could not transfer their money easily. Not to thank the PTI govt but to the Patriot act and laws enacted by US govt to control the flow of dollars in the world.