کیا وجہ ہے کہ مریم نواز نے سب سے پہلے زبیر عمر کی ویڈیو لیک کروائیں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lol @ you man..... you try a tad too hard to be "enlightened".... A politician has no personal life when he's out there lecturing us on morals and busy making laws..... This guy has on a number of times mentioned tyron and whatnot on shows like Kashif Abbassi's.
Another moron bites the dust in his effort to malign IK...
Nah, I'm just not into knee jerking and frothing at the mouth at the drop of a hat. And if you hadn't started knee jerking even before getting through half the thread maybe you would have come across my other post in this same thread

For your reference post #37

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nah, I'm just not into knee jerking and frothing at the mouth at the drop of a hat. And if you hadn't started knee jerking even before getting through half the thread maybe you would have come across my other post in this same thread

For your reference post #37
I'm not asking for you to fart rainbows in excitement and neither am I interested in your reaction, knee jerk or otherwise. "It's his personal life......" that's what I'm calling you out on. Without coming across as disrespectful, it may not matter to you but it sure as hell is a big deal.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یوتھئیے پاگل ہوگئے اپنی یقینی شکست سے سٹپٹا کر اب فوٹو شاپس اور مکس فیک ویڈیوز کا سہارا لے رہے ہیں جو بے فائدہ رہے گا
FAO6gNfWEAEpBeW

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fake or real only a brainless cockroach can support a proven corrupt party. ?

گیراج سے اواری ہوٹل تک

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Very hard to make out who it really is, video is very low rez. But TBH even if it is, man whats the point, that is that guys private life. What he does in the privacy of his own bedroom is no ones business.
Well well well. You said I had Patwari virus. How about yourself? Zubair is political public figure. His sex life with call girls is not private matter.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
But all videos of Imran Khan and Shehyar Afridi and Arshad Malik and chairman NAB are genuine, Patwari Khota
OO Lull Tamashay , Arshad Milk was full interview with a PML member , it was not a from distance video. Plus there are so many video editing softwares now. I can crop/blend your face and make a video. Foresenic is required but for most past of it , it does look real. I do not want to jump to conclusion like " Youthia Chotia" I want to make a well informed and well investigated conclustion. Baqi saray patwariou or Youthion ko aik dabbay may band ker or wo dabba apni Gaaf may lelay. I belong to neither of these two parties !

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well well well. You said I had Patwari virus. How about yourself? Zubair is political public figure. His sex life with call girls is not private matter.
Don't worry you are still suffering from patwari-ism. I made that comment when it was only just a video, leading to believe it was just a tryst with his lover, hence no ones business. The info that he is sex fiend and the political version of a casting couch had not come to my attention then.

Tan

Citizen
Wait karain, abhi Zubair Kalia ki tarf say tardeed aaey gi k yeh video siak-o-sabbak say hat kr lagae gai hai aur edit ki hoe hai. Kisi aur ki video per mera sir lagaya gaya hai. ? ? ?

Kia izaat reh gae es baysharm ki.... but mark my words, he will be back facing media and participating in talk shows with full confidence.