کیا وجہ ہے کہ مریم نواز نے سب سے پہلے زبیر عمر کی ویڈیو لیک کروائیں

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
30221958_1969762553094589_5966088282885324800_n.jpg

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sindh Ka governor house wo jagha hai jaha bohat se governors ke shalwarein utri hoi Videos hein.
Imran ismaiel kis character ka banda hai trust me uss ke b VDO zaroor market mein aaein ge.
imran ismail ki abhi naheen aaye, ussay kyon ghaseet rahay ho

mughals

Authenticity of the video need to check throughly.
Only then anyone can say if this is a manipulated video .
Where some of his pictures and videos are original and then put in some others video to make this was he who is involved in sex video .

BUT ONE THING I NOTICED!!!
As they claimed he was involved with several women and in different cities then “ WHY SEVERAL WOMEN BUT ROOM IS THE SAME “

This one thing is showing that “ This all may be fake “ !!!!
you can't convert a photo in to a video. whatever I saw looks real. Meera said that same thing. Get an engineer and find it in 5 mins.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Audio Body Language style Dresses all exactly same of Zubair.
He and all others holding Government posts should given exemplary punishment for misuse of the post office.
I think lot of ministers Bureaucrats Generals Judges can be in same line .
But non will be given punishment.
At least he should be humiliated put in cage infront of Governor house

nasir77

is ko kehtay hain RIGHT MAN FOR RIGHT JOB.... ZUBAIR NAY MARYAM KE SAHI TERJUMANI KE HAI... KHARA HO GAYA HA

Last edited:

disgusted

مریم اپنے کارکنان سے اسی طرح تنظیم سازی کرواتی ہے ڈڈو چارجر جس طرح سے اپنے گروپ کا دفاع کرتی ہے اس سے تو شک پڑتا ہے کہ اسکی کوئی لمبی ہی کہانی ہے
Dadoo charger and Ghaleeza farooki are too ugly. Even the Eiffel tower will fall looking at them.

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
PML pictures are usually photoshopped(if you can remember the famous picture near a tree in Kashmir during elections). But their videos are usually original. They don't have the brains to edit videos. this looks 100% real.