گلاس آلی مائی

imalam

MPA (400+ posts)
My dear. When Modi came to visit kanjar khana of jaati umrah, he gifted this glass to his niece myriam, especially designed to drink cow’s’ cola.
Hopefully you get it now, she’s showing loyalty to modi by holding his Gla..,
No way. You serious or Joking? Really bro, Modi gave a glass in gift? Is it Sarcasm or you serious? If what you are telling is true, then all the Patwaris should commit suicide.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1448300571254042637

Dear could you explain what is meaning of holding a glass? I don't believe in superstitions.

My dear. When Modi came to visit kanjar khana of jaati umrah, he gifted this glass to his niece myriam, especially designed to drink cow’s’ cola.
Hopefully you get it now, she’s showing loyalty to modi by holding his Gla..,

Seems like she ate all the eggs. That explains her egg shaped body

is glass mein sanghni aur khaalis dahi hoti hai jo videos banatay hoye tiyaar hoti hai....

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No way. You serious or Joking? Really bro, Modi gave a glass in gift? Is it Sarcasm or you serious? If what you are telling is true, then all the Patwaris should commit suicide.
Hahaha yes he was joking.. Actually a bazurg saniaasi gave her a 'giddar singhi' in this glass which will help her become the prime minister one day. ?

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another way of looking at G wali lass.:

مریم نواز کو گلاس لاہور کے ایک خواجہ سرا نے دیا ہے، اینکر عمران خان​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well unfortunately after living with Hindus for centuries, such stupid superstitions are filled in Pakistan. What the hell is kalay bakray ki siri and cheel gosht? Among the 1000s of other such stupid superstitions.