ہاۓ اُس زودِ پریشاں کا پشیماں ھونا

Altaf Lutfi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
10388070_440523832773467_9040230571396373021_n.jpg

پاکستانی شاھی خاندان کے نماۂیدہ اعلیٰ حضرت شھباز شریف سعودی وزرِ خارجہ جناب سعود الفیصل کے حضور اپنی غدارانہ پالیسی کی فنی خصوصیات بیان کرتے ھوۓ عرق آلود مسکراہٹیں نچھاور کر رھے ھیں

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1102795924&Issue=NP_ISB&Date=20150416

Last edited by a moderator:

Galaxy

These Butt bros.must have promised some thing really high to the King based on their business interests and friendship and now they are stuck.

amir_ali

درست کیپشن ہے، شہباز شریف خادم حریمین شریفین کے ساتھ خوشگوار موڈ میں۔

1102795924-1.jpg

اور ہاں جلنے والے کا منہ کالا

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)

1102795924-1.jpg

And what is that stick (danda) for, that shaikh is holding in his hand?

ifteeahmed

اس خوشگوار موڈ میں یقیناّ کوئی خاص پیغام یا مشورا دیا گیا ھوگا جو شائد یہ ھوسکتا ھے۔
11134163_966742953349775_579191036111631481_n.jpg

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
youthiay ko apni matlab ke cheez bohhot jaldi nazar aati hai

burger chanda her lambi or sakht cheez tumhari ayashee kay liay naheen hoti

Agreed Dear, if that “lambi and sakht cheez” belongs to a Saudi Shaikh then it is N League's sole discretion to use it for their “ayashee”.

Would you mind telling me if this picture was taken before “ayashee” or after that?

ayashee, tabdeeli, thook kay chaatna ae exclusive attributes of youthiya and no intellectual right proliferations here DEAR MAATMI YOUTHIYA :P

Agreed Dear, if that “lambi and sakht cheez” belongs to a Saudi Shaikh then it is N League's sole discretion to use it for their “ayashee”.

Would you mind telling me if this picture was taken before “ayashee” or after that?

Junaid2814

MPA (400+ posts)

1102795924-1.jpg

yeh bhi Likho na Kay shabaz sharif nay arabic main guftago Ker Kay mehzban ko heran Ker dia !!!!

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Does that justify you sptting and licking of resignation demands and cousin's wrath by Qadri? lolz @ the mourning youthiya

Why are you under the impression that I will defend IK under any circumstances, like I am being paid for this. No Sir, for your satisfaction let me curse IK for wasting nation's time and all his “ayashee” and “thook kay chatna”. And I curse myself for my wrong doings. Have a heart man, can you do the same to your masters?

Kudos for cursing IK

No masters here mate, support whoever does a good job anywhere, support PMLN sue to anti Paagaal Khan stance, today PTI is put back into its socks, I would start supporting another party, maybe my all time favourite PKMAP

Why are you under the impression that I will defend IK under any circumstances, like I am being paid for this. No Sir, for your satisfaction let me curse IK for wasting nation's time and all his “ayashee” and “thook kay chatna”. And I curse myself for my wrong doings. Have a heart man, can you do the same to your masters?

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Kudos for cursing IK

No masters here mate, support whoever does a good job anywhere, support PMLN sue to anti Paagaal Khan stance, today PTI is put back into its socks, I would start supporting another party, maybe my all time favourite PKMAP

I am fail to understand, curse IK for some reasons and support PMLN for the same reasons. I do not comment here to win any debate, if that is the case, consider yourself a winner.

You keep on enjoying chonsa mangoes for not cursing SS & NS for their wrong doings.

Nobody is justifying any wrong, its so simple. Had immi the dimmi and all his pasha partners etc focussed on deliveries and performances, my or your topic of criticism wont be somebody's filthy language or u turns but his achievements. Immi not only failed uselessly in his province, but also created hurdles for those who were doing something for the country. You can keep looking at half empty glass but fact of life is complaining and cursing takes you nowhere.

I am fail to understand, curse IK for some reasons and support PMLN for the same reasons. I do not comment here to win any debate, if that is the case, consider yourself a winner.

You keep on enjoying chonsa mangoes for not cursing SS & NS for their wrong doings.

Is he the Chief Minister of Punjab or Foreign Minister of Pakistan?

What if Pervaiz Khattak go to Yemen to meet Houthis and pledge them Pakistani Armed support?

swing

1102795924-1.jpg

آپ نے غور سے دیکھا نہیں ،خوش گواری یکطرفہ ہی لگ رہی ہے

swing

Yeh Bhi koi CAPTION ker de?

shayr_2.jpg

-
-
koi bata sakta hai oper picture mein ,, LION ,, kay sath kia ho raha hai?

arafay

wese ek baat mene note kia ha saudi ke shah ka kamra bhi bara simple ha compared to nawaz sharif ki haram ki kamai se banaya hua raiwand palace.

Altaf Lutfi

1102795924-1.jpg

ڈاکٹروں کے مطابق نوروں کی نہ صرف مت ماری جاچکی ھے بلکہ بصارت بھی کافی کمزور ھے ۔۔ یہ خادمِ حرمین شاہ سلیمان نھیں، وزیرِ خارجہ سعود الفیصل ھے ۔۔ اور اُس کی آنکھوں میں جو غضبناکی نظر آ رھی ھے اس سے میاں صاحب کا منہ سفید پڑ گیا ھے